Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

• Why is Grubbsy gay?

Fist of Fury - - Hall of Fail

Quote from Birddieboo: “WHY IS GRUBBSY GAY? ” Looks like Grubbsy and Bird can become a sweet couple.

• Puppy's Admin Reapplication

Fist of Fury - - Applications

Im glad to see Puppy back again. He is nice to everyone and has proven the last time he had admin to be trustworthy. I hope you will not have to leave our admin team again for not having enough time +1

• Your abuse report is really hard to read, had to read several times trough it to get what you try to say here and its really confusing. So I do not see any rules what so ever being broken here.

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

Fist of Fury - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Quote from hustler: “i think u try to piss me off ” we think the same way as you hustler

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

Fist of Fury - - Accepted Ban Appeals

coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…7f725aa1a5360ed278c9e70bd Vladimir blyat give vodka or DDOS blyat 100% facts blyat

• Forum admin app

Fist of Fury - - Accepted Applications

Agree with everything that had been said. Application is good and Dede is trustworthy +1

• Saw him ingame. Seems to stick to the rules nether did I heard anything bad from him. The application seems to be ok too. +1

• ban

Fist of Fury - - Ban Appeals

The problem is that as your alt account made a rampage and got jailed you continued the rampage. In other words eather you or your alt account moved but you never moved at the same time. The problem with discord is when you try to get unbanned its really stupid to provoke the staff that is supposed to unban you.

• ban

Yes saying "I will find you" and "suck my dick" is humor yes. That is humor: coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…7f725aa1a5360ed278c9e70bd

• ban

Its not a smart move when it seems to you are using an alt Account and then proving it is one and: coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…7f725aa1a5360ed278c9e70bd Its not smart eater trying to get unbanned and offending admins by saying "suck my dick" at the same time.

• ban

Are you stupid? "Do not evade bans with different steam accounts. - This will be met with another ban ranging from double the original length to permanent at the Admins discretion."

• ban

What a coincidence that both yours and your "brothers" appeals are named "ban", have the same writing style and why do you talk about mic spam? You never got banned for mic spamming but hustler on the other hand knows it pretty well: coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…7f725aa1a5360ed278c9e70bd

• ban

coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…7f725aa1a5360ed278c9e70bd

• hustler admin application)

Quote from hustler: “never would not thought that jokes about Putin can be obstacle to become admin. that sounds weird. so if u so much serious and corrupt - i dont need admin anymore . dont reply this appeal blyads ” Complains about corruption and is saying Russia is the best country in the world LOL. Edit: coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…7f725aa1a5360ed278c9e70bd LOL Noob

Quote from hustler: “blyat . such a pussies. i did just 3 seconds doorblocking for fun.............. and u say ITS SO SERIOUSLY VIOLATION NO ADMIN FOR THAT RUSSIAN BOI ” No your application is literally shit, you do not know the rules, your behavior is horrible, you are selfish, you are insulting players on Discord and in game, you are not trustworthy and even failed to hold your position as cop. Even koolaid would be better admin you.

• Kill has been around for a while now, has proven to be a trustworthy person and the app locks good. I think we can give him a try +1

• What the hell is wrong with you?

• Ok first of all Quote from hustler: “why admin Fist of fury still allows itself so many? ” The hell and 2nd Kill is not an admin, he has a demo of the event tho and can prove it was one. I have to put my nose into detail that is my job as an admin and even if it was "for fun" it is still against the rules also it was in combat to make things even worse. It was the 2nd time in a row that you Door blocked. I was not witness of the first time but on the second time I saw it and took action and bann…

No it's official now. Hustler is leaving the Russia

• Thats a pretty good application right there. I haven't saw her playing so far but what based of what I heard from other members it's a +1