Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 75.

• Forum admin app

dede - - Accepted Applications

Howdy guys, this is my application for Forum Adminstrator <3. THIS IS A SERIOUS APPLICATION! Since there is no exact format i jsut thought about the regular duties of a forum admin and formulated them in questions in which i responded to them. Steam Name: dede, GOD KING dede SteamID: STEAM_0:0:218392317 Age: 22 years and 356 days old How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 2017 OG MOFO. What does being a staff member entail?: Representing the soul and spirit of cold commu…

• Well written application. From what i've seen is that she is a quick learner , very helpful towards new and old players and communicative. +1

• Accepted, will employ him later.

• +1, very old and experienced player and we dont have many cops at the moment.

• Player Report

dede - - Roleplay HL2DM

Ganging up on someone and killing him/her consecutively is not against the rules, you may reread the rules in the motd again. The only possible rule break i see would be if you would be under 10 hours and got killed unprovoked. If that is not the case, then no rule has been broken and i would close this case. Also for future reports, use the right format, which you can find under this link: [New] Ban Request Format

• He will watch over us from the sky with his wide wings open. +1

• Furry Skin

dede - - Suggestions

garrysmods.org/download/6242/dog-player-models-v1-fixed

• Application looks solid and good structured, but you dont have to pay 500 bucks to kick a door. It used to be a thing back then but now its not anymore. From what i've seen ingame from you is nothing bad but just good things, so my vote will be a +1

• DOA Cop App

Good application, good guy, i've never witnessed this player doing anything wrong. +1

• Picture of yourself

dede - - General Discussion

Quote from Oidoxie: “Quote from dede: “Please fill in this field. ” Long live Palestine! ” lol

• Picture of yourself

dede - - General Discussion

Please fill in this field.

• Godfather Cop App

dede - - Denied Applications

Basically agree with what the other two said. Reread the cop rules, edit your cop app again, and if i like what i see ill give you a +1.

• Freeman City V2

dede - - Roleplay HL2DM

what sliding doors?

• i think Cat would fit great as a position of a forum admin, as he is very mature and experienced with the game and the forum rules. Its also a great chance to learn how to take responsibility over smth. Also this community could easily expand to new games that will come out and with selected trusted members its easier to control things. Cat deserves a Chance if there is one.

• i wanna be a civil protection

dede - - Hall of Fail

IMO if he wants to apply for cop he has to use the right format like the previous applicants, its not that hard to just copy paste the answers he wrote in the right format.

• Ive waited a bit before i comment on this app. My first expression of cat was that he/she was a very friendly and helpful people towards newer and older people. Cat showed people how to play the game and adapted quickly to the rules. Cat definetly fits in our community, as she already contributed new ideas and suggestions for the server, aswell as solving conflicts. For now , its a +1, but i wish that you learn more about our staff members, as you've only been playing for a month.

• Lucifer's Admin Application

in my opinion we have better applicants, so a -1.

• China's Admin Application

Not sure about this one here, i can see china as trusted admin because of his past experience in rp.

• Lawdog's Admin application

was a bit trolly and unmature when he started playing rp but progressively learned more about the game and improved his behaviour. Also putting false ages in current and previous app instead of telling that it is uncomfortable for you to state your real age, makes you less trustworthy. Also needs to build more confidence. was a bit trolly and unmature when he started playing rp but progressively learned more about the game and improved his behaviour, but has to build more confidence. Nevertheles…

• Dede's Introdcution!

dede - - Introduction

Hi, I was thinking about doing such a post a long time ago since ive played for more than a year at the server and i hope i can maybe help people that are struggling in life with the similiar conditions i had. My parents traveled in germany after the second world war, i was born and raised in germany but my parents didnt speak german and ive never learned the language my parents spoke, my mother speaks german decently but my father doesnt speak it good enough, i actually feel distanced from him.…