Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 129.

• cold Community Collusion

CLITCOMMANDER - - Hall of Fail

COLD COMMUNITY COLLUSION TM is better and same in nutshell

• cold Community Collusion

CLITCOMMANDER - - Hall of Fail

Obviously my video for ban request had not even been watched as the reason for closure was coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…e58d4cad7352779bd72f2aefa If you did in fact watch the video you would see not only did I not mute him but he did not say anything about me having people on my door until after no clipping away from me, I have been in this gang since he propped my house and since you also added props if in fact it is not allowed to have non gang members which it says no where in most or wiki …

• That's okay, you dont understand much anyway, if you dont understand it might be more professional to not respond, also dont respond with the worst possible English while trying to insult someone else's.

• 1. I was never asked a question in regards to any reason he should be up there on on any Admin - To player question or requests, i dont have to answer his questions. 2.Hes been killing me in there while i afk for almost the duration of this maps existance and i "just noticed what was coming?" i think its very clear i had no intention or idea of any bullshit antic he would try to pull, no clipping away while having a bounty and knowing i was coming to kill him. I added him to my gang under my own…

• Your in-game name:Raja The Russki The Staffs In-game name: Koala Tree Piggy Staffs Steam ID: Discription of the Event: So as im sitting here afking and planting going in and out of game i notice koala and a box come in my house and kill me, Koala having been lying to me the past week about killing me even though i have it on record every time, then immediately tries to sway having killed me, so i respawn and am looking for koala i pull out a gun at bank and am about to shoot him as he has A BOUN…

• whole lotta gang shit

CLITCOMMANDER - - Suggestions

if the awesosme coders could make ssomething so there is permissions available to gang membes given by leader to deerving members ability to invite,kick a well as fill other printers

• Just Employ the man!

• Bindds

I dont actually care about the train tracks but lets do something about binds this shit is weak at least menu binds(weapons, health, sex etc.)

• plz put damage back on train tracks and get rid of binds this shit is what the fuck

• Outstanding player has amazing confidence when helping new players uses server promoting binds. +1

• Could be fabricated, again hearsay.

• I dont see any grounds for abuse on anyone but mesparbo for shooting first based on one issue... Having striker muted. Why? There is no clear and visible intent to collude with rebels. He is not allowed to kill players that aren't protecting a player all that can be seen here is shadow following the cops in to murder KILL and then him yelling cop abuse, whether he verbally produced intent is only hearsay based on the evidence provided prior to an uneducated response from someone who does not hav…

• Due to strikers inability to construct an application in proper English, i have made an effort through voice chat in game over steam, to acquire the fitting answers for his application which is as follows : --Basic info-- Age:20 In-Game name:OCD Striker SteamID: (ØČĐ)™§triker (STEAM_0:0:72574959 Time played: 194 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?:Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:"To Help server and arrest people with enough crime" What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: …

• What you so selfishly want and what may best for the server are two different things, and not decided by you, or threats. Obviously nothing has been set in stone, nor is a reset of any concern right now, As stated previously you will see one when its necessary. Whether it happens in a month or a year you're ample threat's to leave are not concerning. Nor are the other players who are AFK %90 of the time Whenever you start up hl2 open you're console and type "Exit this dead ass game" Grab You're …

• Promotion

He's Doing very well along with most other staff, i just find (without being biased) more of an active and impacting resolve given from lawdog in accordance with server rules and expectations of players and also other staff.

• Could i possibly have the donor tag that everyone gets?

• HUD Ok the first thing you'll want to do is become familiar (If You aren't already) with you're HL2 files found respectively within: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life 2 Deathmatch Once you've become familiar with the directory's above make your way to an external website that offers skins and hud.(I.E GameBanana,HL2DM.NET) Here's one from CS.GO that has been requested from time to time, and can be found at gamebanana.com/guis/31058 Now you need a "my_custom_stuff" folder an…

• Promotion

My name : ClitCommander Staffs Name : Lawdog Reason for Promotion: Has shown great leadership quality as well as a high level of involvement with players, is on daily and when hes on hes always non stop helping new players or senior ones, stays mostly unbiased except for when the situation provides need for added staff action, constantly involved in player affairs and talking players down from their pedestal, addresses issues that are seen on a daily basis, every time server resets and he is on …

• Its funny that im on here right now speaking with hustler in russian and complete sentances not blyat or suca did i say once, crazy that he understands every word im saying but you understand none, its just a lame attempt to cover your tracks no one was yelling in mic we were speaking towards eachother and breaking no rules doing it, you cant yell micspam but have players who clearly understand my russian and not to mention you had muted a player who was talking with an accent you "didnt like". …

• Your in-game name:ClitCommander The Staffs In-game name:Fist Of Fury Staffs Steam ID:[U:1:225752677 Description of the Event: Ok so before i start this i want to state that the only person i was talking to at all the entire time i was on over mic was to striker and it was in Russian until i was unmuted by fist and told him "Im going to forums im doing nothing here toxic or against rules jsut talking in an accent or another language" Then poof mute again. So im in bank talking Russian to the stri…