Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Quote from STRIKER: “Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “ ” CONVINCED. -1 not good for cop ” Cuz i kill you everytime and you lost 50k by me xD

• I think Doom has a bad sight of me, I just ask for my cop back? i lost it by reset? if you think i need a probation first again fine Atleast give me probation then?

• Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Oidoxie: “Doom already convinced me so nty ” yea same ” So doom talking shit about my back huh? how kindish isn't that? go get yourself a life dude, instead of talking trash behind people's back I was vip also, but what you think im gonna re-donate also cuz of u guys now? NADA No more donations! if u can do shit i can do shit to

• Quote from Oidoxie: “Doom already convinced me so nty ” Nice, Listen to the storys, without checking how the player actually really behave? I thought everyone would get a chance to prove himself but , you guys don't I hope the admins who believe in me Really thinks about his own decission instead of listening to someon's story! KaZiK

• Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “My memories of Big_Daddy are not good. He's a non-stop afker , who(when he does play) tries to trick new players out of their starting money. Corrosive , toxic personality when pushed. Not mature enough for any position here. -1 ” Best doom, It seems like you 've always had a crush on me, I don't trick new players, I've been acting like it suppose to.. If you say all of this i want evidence, You didn't like me already since 2k16 , Since im back im always active most of …

• Hello Admins, Since the several resets im back its been from 2k16 , nice to see people still here who remembers me, and i remember them awesome! Whatever in 2k16 I was Police Lieutenant , But since reset ive lost it, so im here to re-apply for my cop status Let's Start! _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Age: 22 ( Name Angelo Nationallity Belgium In-Game name: ReBeL King KaZiK SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16405813…

• Hi there admin team, i know lots of players might been forgotten me But im still happy to see several guys from few years ago i lost my cop since reset & i was wondering if i get it back? I will show proof i was cop, & i will re-applicate SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97851925 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155969579/ OLD: Big_Daddy is a Off Duty Cop [RP] Player's income is: $28 [RP] Player's Bank Contains: $42089 [RP] Player has played for: 0 Months, 13 Days, 4 Hours and 23 Minutes [RP…