Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

• New Pet suggestion

KILL THRILL n SPILL - - Suggestions

Quote from syle22: “how long before someone makes a model in blender lol ” There are so many of them already. haha imgur.com/gallery/Wb5tTSs blenderartists.org/t/baby-yoda-animated-scene/1192704

• New Pet suggestion

I would like to propose a new pet. A baby Yoda in a floating carriage that just floats around behind the players. index.php

• CM-VULCAN OR NACLUV-MC

KILL THRILL n SPILL - - Ban Appeals

The chat transcripts tell a much different story. With Hustler telling you that he already killed 3 in the house with the boats, you knew exactly what he was doing. If anyone knows better, its you.

• Why is Grubbsy gay?

KILL THRILL n SPILL - - Hall of Fail

index.php

• Well, he learned from the best... Hustler

• Quote from Birddieboo: “Yea I watched Ilitid doc multiple times, someone said he was doc-ing so I went into spec and he did it a few more times then got banned for 2h by Doggy. ” Word bird

• Information of Reporter: IGN: KILL THRILL n SPILL SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/ Information of Accused: IGN: Ilitid SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64346756 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Ilitid/ ____________________________ What rules did said players break?: - Disconnect Out of Combat (SOC) Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: -I was chasing Ilitid firing RPG and followed him into a building. I took out shotgun to kill him and he disc…

• ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳShadowlandTERRORISTҳ Ban Request for SOC Information of Reporter: IGN: KILL THRILL n SPILL SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/ Information of Accused: IGN: ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳShadowlandTERRORISTҳ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19490667 Steam Profile: Shadowland ____________________________ What rules did said players break?: - Suicide Out of Combat (SOC) Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: -Killed himself while in combat. He also used a kill command just …

• Npc Weapon Buyer

index.php

• Hustler, if you are claiming to commit a crime and that you repeatedly do it, then its bad news for ALL players. That means that you could *try* to take down the server. For a joke to work, it has to be funny. That didn't even read as anything resembling a joke. The server is based in US. Here in the US, making a DDoS threat is a crime. Moral of the story: If you threaten or claim to have committed a crime against the server, then yeah I'm going to screen cap it. Its kind of just common sense. W…

• +1 I don't see why he shouldn't be given a chance to prove himself as cop. He's on often enough and we can use some more CP on here. He sticks to the rules.

• I'd give Dede a +1 for sure. He absolutely knows how to do what is needed and would be helpful.

• Steam Name: KILL THRILL n SPILL SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Age: 36 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I began playing here around 2016 / 2017 and have been pretty active ever since. What does being a staff member entail?: Enforce rules, helping new and old players alike, propping when available, and answering questions to the best of my ability. If I don't know the answer I can always ask an admin who would know. Let players know about the forum and discord. To be a…

• Your name: KILL THRILL n SPILL Your steam id: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Description of the bug: I receive my normal income after logging into the server, after a few minutes the income rate drops drastically. I am not the only person experiencing this. My income went from $78 down to $20. (Demo linked below that shows this in action.) How to recreate the bug: Seems to be a server wide issue. Does the bug cause a server crash?: No Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stat…

• We could just nuke 'em, I hear that solves everything these days. But then we all lose.

• Wot?

• Cop app

KILL THRILL n SPILL - - Denied Applications

That feeling when you apply for cop and get a 2 week ban...

• Quote from anonymous: “Sorry Kill but according to Phoenix8320 its the rule that's bad! HAHAHAHAHA ”

• Information of Reporter: IGN: KILL THRILL n SPILL SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/ Information of Accused: IGN: Phoenix8320 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5424085 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971113899/ ____________________________ What rules did said players break?: - Suicide Out of Combat (SOC) Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: -I called out on mic that Phoenix was in the tunnels, fired a rocket towards him and pursue…

• Cop app

KILL THRILL n SPILL - - Denied Applications

Kills boxes. Does it again. Banned. SOC. Banned. Does it again. Banned. Door blocks. DOC. Banned. Fresh off ban: applies for cop. Oh... he wants cop? That is pretty ballsy... Not that I have any say, but I'd have to go with a no. Not until he can go a long while without breaking any rules. coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…eb0a612d6747670fb00e9b3c8