Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

hustler - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Yes you are right, maybe it was not fun... but i didnt know that jokes about ddos is illegal, really. Im apologize guys.i didnt know USA laws, my fault. Im really didnt know that. No jokes , no argues , no propoganda anymore if u unban me

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

of course that was joke. i was talking about past time and not about this game blyat. that was just words for fun. no direct (straight) threat . i didnt type words like " i was ddos this server " or " i was did ddos cold commu" that was just for fun! killthrill did this screenshot only because i broke his 2700 locks blyat

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

I was doing the DDOS attack..... it means i was doing it in 2009 for example in other games.... and this is not truth. just a joke. how its possible to ban someone after words "I was doing the DDOS attack in past time "????????? really????? i think u try to piss me off

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0 :1:102815895 Your in-game Name: hustler Why you got banned: hello. there was a stupid situation. I was playing on the server and decided to make a little joke. they talked about the DDOS attack and I said in the chat it used to be when I get banned in other games - I was doing the DDOS attack. killthrill took a screenshot and sent it to Doggy. then I got permanent ban because I didnt saw in rules (motd) points about how that cannot be to joke about ddos attack and because …

• ban

hustler - - Ban Appeals

i didnt try to deceive you. look when my bro was is toilet - you said "ask something together" and i was scary that u will ban me because my bro afk and i was starting to move my mouse and touchpad of laptop just because have REFLEX.that was just reflex blyat. i didnt try to deceive u because i was right. u banned me so fast. u did not give me a time to proof this in game. we could sing together with my bro but u just gave a ban. and when i type to fist in private messages - this is our private …

• ban

hustler - - Ban Appeals

did I hurt your feelings? yes you are right. its bad idea to trying to get unbanned and offending admins by saying "suck my dick" at the same time i was stoned when i was typing пососи мою залупу and so I proved that I have a brother and that he really played with me. I've been sending videos and photos that confirm this.

• ban

hustler - - Ban Appeals

and this is reason for ban? that was just humor . dont u saw a "Red Heat" movie with Shwarznegger when he was in Russia??? he told that words there with american accent. thats just humor blyat dont be aa pussy youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=SK2FQ23knLc

• ban

hustler - - Ban Appeals

i didnt know that. ok . but why hand of doom so offended on me? i send video proofs to him, but he sayd "that was big mistake when u moved the pc mouse and the laptop pad at the same time" and banned me in discord...... and he said "that was big mistake when u send to fiist "я тебя найду".... wtf ????? anubody have sense of humor here????? he offended on me only because i said "я тебя найду " to fist of fury????????????? really?

• ban

hustler - - Ban Appeals

and ? birdie? omg why u did this? i was offended you? my opinion - i was ban by mistake and i have rights to join . and I thought better of you SEE blyat? i was good player last time and didnt do mic spam or another shit, and this ban was not fair too. wtf??????

• Forum admin app

hustler - - Accepted Applications

dede is the best admin i ever seen +1

• ban

hustler - - Ban Appeals

SEE blyat?

• ban

hustler - - Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0 :1:102815895 Your in-game Name: hustler Why you got banned: today I played on the server. everything was clear. then my brother "levochpok" (STEAM_0:0:52831333)decided to go to the server from his laptop. hand of doom was online and him it looked suspicious as two people play with one ip. when doom asked us to run at the same time my brother was in the toilet. and when he released we began to with him to speak in microphones simultaneously , but doom not liked this because…

• hustler admin application)

hustler - - Denied Applications

never would not thought that jokes about Putin can be obstacle to become admin. that sounds weird. so if u so much serious and corrupt - i dont need admin anymore . dont reply this appeal blyads

blyat . such a pussies. i did just 3 seconds doorblocking for fun.............. and u say ITS SO SERIOUSLY VIOLATION NO ADMIN FOR THAT RUSSIAN BOI

• fist of fury admin abuse (again)

hustler - - Hall of Fail

that bans was not for doorblockin dumbass. u such a stupid and not realize that

• fist of fury admin abuse (again)

hustler - - Hall of Fail

and so my question-what the fuck, why admin Fist of fury still allows itself so many? yesterday I received 1 hour ban for 3 of seconds doorblocking, okay no problem, but he added to me two hours ban after I wrote in discord "that very shame to have a ban from schoolboy". Is that normal? unless such offended children can be in administration of the server?????? Hello??????????????? 3 hours ban for joke in discord???????????? HELLO PEOPLE ???????? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?????????????????????????…

suuuka ! i LIVE in Russia. just a little mistake. i NEVER LEAVE THE RUSSIA!!!!

• Age:27 Title: Hustler SteamID: hustler (STEAM_0 :1:102815895) How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: - 1113 hours What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: i want to help new players, i want to spawn props and make events. and the most important - i leave in RUSSIA - it means i have different timezone... when most admins are sleeping - im online. Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List …

• striker cop abuse

hustler - - Accepted Ban Request

NONONO BLYAT. when i did same shit - i got cop strip until 2029 ..... so. or give me my cop back with -400 exp and apologize him OR ban him for 10 years too. thats not fair blyat. why gypsy have more rights than russian???

• striker cop abuse

hustler - - Accepted Ban Request

hahah he is 1000% gypsy