Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 121.

• Collective Apology

joshhite11 - - Accepted Ban Appeals

I’d be down to give ole clit another go, it’s been a month or so I’m sure he’s cooled down by now.

• coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…n/&postID=46699#post46699 Old application is accepted and doesn’t have any reprimands in the comment section, ACCEPTED!

• ban

joshhite11 - - Ban Appeals

I mean that pic isn’t really any proof, I can set my phone behind me with a 6 second timer and boom, I am brother

• Forum admin app

joshhite11 - - Accepted Applications

I don’t even have to read this app to know dede suits this position well. Very good admin so I’d imagine he’ll do just fine. +1

• Admin staff is full as it is already and you have a lot of recent rule breaking,I’m sorry but IMO your not ready for admin yet. -1

• Hozza's Admin Application

joshhite11 - - Applications

Been playin with hozza for a couple months now, really active, friendly to new players, has a nice sense of judgement, and a really nice attitude all the time. So +1 from me :)!

• Super sold application!!! I can vouch for monster being a good admin, I’ve seen her as admin on a pretty big Minecraft server and they have to record/time stamp all of their reasons for punishments. She’s picked up on how to play quickly and is very friendly to new players. I think she could do really well here. (non-bias opinion I promise lmao). With all that being said, major +1 from me!!

• +1 from me also, I’ve played RP servers with Carl for years now and he’s non-stop played to get 80 hours. Seeing as we need more cops and he’s really active, I’m gonna go ahead and accept this. Welcome to the team!!

• Josh cop abuse

joshhite11 - - Hall of Fail

I was cuff uncuffing most people, but the people that let me cuff them I get the most exp out of. You volunteered to let me cuff you, so I get all the exp out of it. If someone is doing something, I cuff uncuff. Your literally triggered for no reason

• Josh cop abuse

joshhite11 - - Hall of Fail

I’m legit letting everyone out either way, doesn’t matter the way I do it. You’re just salty that you couldn’t kill a player that you were trying to camp unjail spawn. It’s my choice whether or not I want the exp for jailing or not. I didn’t hold anyone in jail, there was no favoritism. Edit - I wasn’t jailing everyone either, I was jailing you because you were literally telling me to come to pd to arrest you, so it was easy exp and you were right back where you started when I cuffed you.

• kelpy cop app

I’m gonna go ahead and accept this, welcome back to the force!!

• kelpy cop app

+1

• Looks like a solid application to me and doa is a very helpful player to new players. I’d like to see him have a shot at it if/when there is a position open. Good luck!! +1

• Pretty solid application and very good dude. +1 from me. Good luck my friend :3

• I’m not sure if you intended on hitting fist when you jumped off the roof shooting at “Karen”, but you were dangerously close if you didn’t hit him, but if you shoot into a cops direction he has the right to shoot back.

• I also can vouch for hozza. He’s a very generous player,plays daily, and seems to know the rules to a T. I’ll go ahead and say this is ACCEPTED - don’t let me down

• Seems to know the rules and I haven’t had a problem with him, +1

• You’ll have to acquire 80 hours before you can get accepted, the point of it is because everyone else did the same. If you have an older accepted application send me a link and I’ll employ you. Other than that you need to wait til you get 80 hours my dude.

• Ban Appeal

joshhite11 - - Denied Ban Appeals

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1721626749index.php steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1721626812index.php steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1721626858index.php This is the 2nd or 3rd time ive had to gag you for saying the word "nig***" every 5 minutes, so now you decide to change one letter and say that over and over, so I told you to stop, you didn't, I gagged you, you then decided to use our admin channel in game to say it again? The rule that's been br…

• New map ??

joshhite11 - - Suggestions

First map is complete garbage and the second one is like what eldrun said, but who knows maybe the 1st version might get put on a poll in the near future