Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• OCS

syle22 - - Suggestions

I did revert it, but it looks like the server has not restarted in like 25 hours lol.

• ideas for 2020

syle22 - - Suggestions

7) delivery item, the hand of doom, destroy /smite any player once from the deliveries fuckin lol. Quote from Micobot: “1) There is one on the way, within the next year. There just a few things that have to be done first. Such as a prestige system or rewards based on previous loyalty to the server. 2) Very good idea. 3) Up that to about an hour, still a good idea. ” Agree with these, prop limit stuff can be done within current mod i believe. and #6 I actually kinda like. Another rare item for yo…

• OCS

syle22 - - Suggestions

Mico & Eld have some good ideas posted here, alot of it could work well in "Envision" Studying Econ I have struggled with the simulated economy we have long term. Currency is created at a way faster rate than its spent. I think rather than taxes so much, we need items to be added or reworked to provide more opportunity to spend money. I added the blowtorch to facilitate a degree of "rarity" among items to create more of a exchange between players in order to redistribute wealth and add a way to …

• Fixedddd

• Strange thing! income reset

syle22 - - Help & Support

my mistake, I did not read the first post very clearly. When you afk, your income is lowered. This is intentional. Playing the game actively and you will receive full income. Closed. Note to previous post: I have disabled the afk reduction for now. We need to revisit the game play implications of this. Normal afk timer is still in place for off duty cops.

• Strange thing! income reset

syle22 - - Help & Support

Could be visual bug, your income is still 57 in the database. Rejoin and let me know if it fixes it

• New Pet suggestion

syle22 - - Suggestions

Quote from Uberkist: “Tried to add a valve biped to that free one lol Skinning the robe was way too fuckin annoying to keep tryin to do Best case scenario is a naked baby yoda for a playermodel Makin the static one in the crib into a pet .mdl should be ezpz imgur.com/gallery/nocLqIV ” baby YEED. RIP. Miss that boy like u wouldn't believe

• Collective Apology

syle22 - - Accepted Ban Appeals

several individuals have come to me asking for your urban. While i was not involved in the original situation.. you have served a month of time and you made a effort to appeal. I side with Josh. If any rules get broken then we will use the normal ban doubling. 2 months for next ban. Closed.

• sol cop app

syle22 - - Accepted Applications

Accepted, Sol get an admin to employ you

• New Pet suggestion

syle22 - - Suggestions

how long before someone makes a model in blender lol

• All, Amsterville won the poll by a large margin (14-7). Admins have completed setup of the map and we are ready to switch. Special thanks to @joshhite11 @HAND OF DOOM @Birddieboo @Lawdog for the map setup We will be switching to Amsterville tonight by 9:00pm Pacific Standard Time DO NOT FORGET TO REFUND YOUR UPTOWN HOUSE ONCE WE SWITCH sm_refunddoor rp_uptown_v5 run the command a few times to ensure you get a refund. There is not much game play updates this map, but we have consolidated the high…

• Map Poll 11/20/2019

syle22 - - News/Announcements

All, Here are the options for our next 3 month map. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- rp_pray coldcommunity.com/hl2mp/maps/rp_pray.bsp.bz2 Original map by Uberkist with help from Humam index.php --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- rp_venice_b18 - mega.nz/#!2EtlVCba!RKkARGrulf2…NfhQbCIpCTu4wCvxJvM28J1jM Roleplay Venice is…

• I think we could use another cop

• Forum admin app

syle22 - - Accepted Applications

Okay Dede you can help cat and eld with forum stuff. I have added you the role.

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

syle22 - - Accepted Ban Appeals

While Ddos is not a joke, here is the full chat log. pastebin.com/Gy8ZErKN I am unconvinced this was serious. Someone enlighten me

• ban

syle22 - - Ban Appeals

Will be looking into this, Merging other thread

• Npc Weapon Buyer

syle22 - - Suggestions

wep buyer not going to happen, but this does raise the question of dumping scrap weapons into some type of system

• Quote from 1993 chevrolet caprice: “well, i have hit the 80hr mark today and i know alot about being a cop and what not and im pretty sure ive been a cop in the past without any problems and i dont do favoritism and what not, im pretty sure i can handle it well ” did you ever get employed lol

• Birdi has been accepted for trial 10.10.19 He will stay on trial for a month minimum to determine basic status. Josh has volunteered to take the lead on training but any admins/trusted can show him propping.

• riot shield

syle22 - - Suggestions

Quote from sol: “green cabinet prop if you make it weigh less , didn't literally mean a riot shield looking model, lol ” pic?