Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

• Idea inspired by Birdee

seminolemarine - - Suggestions

I like this idea, but only for cops to see at the top right of their screen

• Your in-game name: KelpyG The Staffs In-game name: DemonKitty Staffs Steam ID: U:1:918497099 Discription of the Event: DemonKitty has been abusing their cop in various ways such as unarresting other cops cuffs, killing cops after telling them to stop, rdming players (according to sol), etc. I have 4 ss and a prime witness of this event would be Littlepizzabutt. Also, this is the 2nd report of cop abuse on her in the last month [COP] DemonKitty Switching Just To Release Other Cop's Prisoners Proo…

• kelpy cop app

seminolemarine - - Accepted Applications

Quote from Catsumi: “I am not sure, if you're just playing or joking around like that ” 99% of the time im joking. but your comments give me a new wave of respect for you. catsumi

• kelpy cop app

Quote from Fist of Fury: “Block length12 mo Blocked by Adminsyle22 Mööööp whatever. He had several chances of being a good cop but he fucked it up and keeps talking trash to our admins. -1 ” doggy extended it back to 12 months because I was chatting shit? bruh how. thankfully syle ungagged me:) syle

• kelpy cop app

Quote from The Doggy: “Aren't you? ” nope, syle reduced it to 2 days

• kelpy cop app

Quote from The Doggy: “Yeah, I don't think having a cop that's gagged for a year would work well when disputes come up... ” too bad im not gagged for a year

• kelpy cop app

--Basic info-- Age: 21 In-Game name: KelpyG SteamID:STEAM_0:0:20641909 Time played: 2000 hours rn --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: no Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want my cop back What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: kickdoor 4000+, don't use keys to cuff player, no revenge kills, no rdming players, etc What is the function the Civil Protection?: to cuff players with crime and to clean the streets of criminals If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: let the…

• (Kelpy btw) He also stated after that he doesn't care because it "definitely won't affect him". I think this is implying that he doesn't care if he loses his cop. Though, he said that in voice chat so I don't have the proof, but a Mr. Noodles DST maybe can vouch for me.

• cop app

Age:20 In-Game name: {cyan}Kel{green}pyG ๑ﭥ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20641909 Time played: 1552 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: No Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: to get rid of crime and play different part of the game What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: kickdoor at 4000 crime, don't rdm, no revenge kills, don't kill under 10 during lockdown, etc. What is the function the Civil Protection?: to clean the streets of criminals If a player were to be rdming you what do you d…

• +1 follows rules, helps players, good player all around.

• +1 super chill dude, helps new players, follows rules, and 99% of the time he does the right thing in a given situation. definitely could be a great addition to the admin team

• I'd like to see him as cop +1 Also fun to poke around hue

• am happy I caught him out. thx for reporting asher

• Weekly Event Megathread

seminolemarine - - Roleplay HL2DM

Quote from The Doggy: “3rd - KelpyG (160 terminals) Jail Time: 1st - Cham (3 hour 47 min), 2nd - P0rnstar Gangster (3 hour 40 min), 3rd - KelpyG (3 hour 17 min) ” So that's why my money went up while I was afk

• Quote from Greaser: “I thought you preferred the gang life kelpo. ” I would, but no one is doing gangs except the rogue chame and the middle eastern fags lol

• --Basic info-- Age: 18 In-Game name: KelpyG SteamID:STEAM_0:0:20641909 Time played: 2500+ hours (49 hours rn) --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Nein Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: because I want copper and will clean streets of criminals What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: kickdoor 4000+, don't use keys to cuff player, no revenge kills, no rdming players, etc What is the function the Civil Protection?: to cuff players with crime and to clean the streets of criminals If a …

• Age:19 In-Game name: KelpyG ๑ﭥ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20641909 Time played: 1258 hours as of right now --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: No Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: to get rid of crime and play different part of the game What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: kickdoor at 4000 crime, don't rdm, no revenge kills, etc What is the function the Civil Protection?: to clean the streets of criminals and protect the civilians (sometimes) If a player were to be rdming you what do yo…

• Quote from The Doggy: “Yeah but I didn't put that in so I'm not gonna remove it and I'm also not gonna add something else that can be exploited. ” Understandable.

• Quote from The Doggy: “Not doing hitman for the same reason that you've said, it's exploitable af. ” Yeah I understand, but what about penny picker? You can still easily exploit that.