• Hozza's Admin Application

mr.bean - - Applications

Hozza is a nice guy +1 from me

• UNGUG ME BLYAT

mr.bean - - Denied Ban Appeals

OMG, U GOT MUTED AGAIN? :OOO YOU ARE VERY NAUGHTY HUSTLER ;'0

• Beach

mr.bean - - Mr. Bean's Words of Wisdom

B.E.A.C.H B-Best E-Escape A-Anyone C-Can H-Have Beach more worry less There's no place like home. Except for the beach. The smell of beach always gives you the good vibes. Beach Rules... 1-Soak up the sun. Ride the waves. Breathe the salty air. Feel the breeze. Build sandcastles. Rest, relax, reflect. Collect seashells. Bare-feet required. 2-No computers, no phone calls, no problems at the beach, only sunshine and smiles allowed. Let the waves hit your feet and the sand be your seat. Once your f…

• COP Aplication

mr.bean - - Accepted Applications

ahhh thanks a lot Hop Hop

• COP Aplication

I didn't know the last thread was in accepted app. sorry for that. Age: 23 In-Game name: »[GR]mr.bean« SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36851628 Time played: b4 rest over a month maybe? cant remember but now 21h Skype(Optional): ? Do you have a mic?: yea just got one Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: its going to be fun ya? What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: no rdm, no kick doors or break into houses What is the function the Civil Protection?: Civil Protection. If a player were to be rdm…

Quote from The Doggy: “Good job posting in accepted section, saved me the effort hi bean ” heeey doggy wssup bro

• COP Aplication

this is a copy from the old one, I just adjust some things. Age: 23 In-Game name: »[GR]mr.bean« SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36851628 Time played: b4 rest over a month maybe? cant remember but now 5h . Skype(Optional): ? Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: it will be fun What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: no rdm, no kick doors or break into houses What is the function the Civil Protection?: Civil Protection If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Reta…

• want to leave my job

mr.bean - - General Discussion

Quote from Goner: “Well, hope to see you around and good luck with the things you will move on to ” Thank you

• want to leave my job

Thanks guys I really appreciate that and as I said I will never quit.

• want to leave my job

Greetings guys, I don't want to be an administrator anymore because I feel that I'm weak for that job ( admin for nothing), its been a long time without doing any props, I'm not active in forum and I never join any of the meeting with admins, its like a Lonely and too far from other admins and looks sad, ahh I feel bad, whatever I will never quit the server and when there is a time I will come and play. Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend.

• Picture of your whip

Quote from Volar: “Old Ride - I miss this ride so much ” lol Volar xD

• Nutter Cop Application

+1 from me good man.

• Word of Wisdom

Quote from eldrun: “<3 ”

• Word of Wisdom

Quote from Dane Vogel: “thank you beam ” Welcome sir

• Word of Wisdom

people don't always need advice. Sometimes all they Really need is a hand to hold, an ear to listen, and a heart to understand them.

• xDD

• The month you were born can reveal what type of person you are and we're all different - Take a look at your month and see if your month fits? Not 100% accurate but really interesting. My birth month was about 90% correct. JANUARY BABY Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive but will tend to bottle things up inside . Down-to-Earth. Stubborn. Intelligent - Not to be taken for a fool... FEBRUARY BABY Abstract though…

• Picture of yourself

Quote from xXBootyQuakeXx: “Mr. Bean So handsome <3333 ” Thanks Booty I appreciate That.

• Picture of yourself

lol, thanks

• Goodbye for 1 month

Quote from 420alex: “I will be there waiting for you to come back Have a good one man ” Quote from eldrun: “bye bean bby ” Quote from Kaito Shuno: “See you in 1 month buddy Keep your eyes on the life C: ” <333