Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

• Active player who follows the rules. I don't see why not to +1 this

• I actually like this idea. For those of you saying this is stupid or asking why / how would this be used? Here is an example: Say there are two players raiding a Player's base while the Player is actively fighting them off. They get in and keep killing the Player so he can't get back in. After an allotted time period of keeping the owner out of their own base, the player would be granted keys for X amount of days. The owner could either deal with their new squatter or purchase a pricey item (as …

• +1

• Information of Reporter: IGN: KILL THRILL n SPILL SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/ Information of Accused: IGN: hustler SteamID: hustler (STEAM_0 :1:102815895) Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ferz163/ ____________________________ What rules did said players break?: -hustler DOC out of a base raid. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: -hustler DOC out of a base raid. I was with Tyler in hustler's base doing a raid. I stayed up f…

• Your name: killthrillnspill Your steam id: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/ Description of the bug: Syle said he reverted the lowered income when AFK. So we should be earning the full amount of our wage. The server has been restarted 2-3 times since. AFK money is still at $18 instead of $81. I am not the only player experiencing this. Ghost, DOA, and others have said they are still experiencing this as well, though I am unsure of their exact wages. How…

• OCS

KILL THRILL n SPILL - - Suggestions

Quote from syle22: “ For the record, I reverted the afk change. It should not be happening anymore. ” You say you reverted it, yet I am still experiencing it. I was AFK from 3:25am til 1:25pm. 10 hours about. $81 x 60 = $4,860. $4,860 x 10 = $48,600. I only received $18k in AFK money. So if it were actually reverted then I would have around $48,600 on me when I got back to the computer.

• OCS

Quote from Micobot: “@anonymous So for locks are you implying there should a hard limit for the home itself and not per door? Large updates are posted to discord #hl2dm-changelog, this one income drop must of been overlooked by accident. @KILL THRILL n SPILL economy resets wouldn't be neccessary if there was a equal out flow of funds as there is a in flow. Sadly we don't have this yet. ” How exactly do you propose an outflow of income that is equal to the influx? Everyone spends differently on d…

• OCS

I don't agree with an econo reset. I've worked to get the money I have. As have many others. Some choose to spend it, some choose to save it for when the moment is right. Lowering salary while AFK for more than 3 minutes makes it pointless to AFK. Which makes it pointless to break into anyone's home and kill them. I do see a lot of players who don't play as often come back from a 3-5 month hiatus and start demanding an econo reset. Ghost would be the exception to that. But I have also noticed a …

• New Pet suggestion

Quote from Uberkist: “Tried to add a valve biped to that free one lol Skinning the robe was way too fuckin annoying to keep tryin to do Best case scenario is a naked baby yoda for a playermodel Makin the static one in the crib into a pet .mdl should be ezpz imgur.com/gallery/nocLqIV ” You... I like you. Haha. I'm not picky on what he looks like. I just wanna use the Boba Fett model and have a baby yoda floating behind. haha

• Information of Reporter: IGN: KILL THRILL n SPILL SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/ Information of Accused: IGN: ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳShadowlandTERRORISTҳ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19490667 Steam Profile: Shadowland ____________________________ What rules did said players break?: - Suicide Out of Combat (SOC) Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: -I pushed Shadow into a garage after he was released from jail and walled him in with slams (see screen cap). Sh…

• New Pet suggestion

Quote from syle22: “how long before someone makes a model in blender lol ” There are so many of them already. haha imgur.com/gallery/Wb5tTSs blenderartists.org/t/baby-yoda-animated-scene/1192704

• New Pet suggestion

I would like to propose a new pet. A baby Yoda in a floating carriage that just floats around behind the players. index.php

• CM-VULCAN OR NACLUV-MC

KILL THRILL n SPILL - - Ban Appeals

The chat transcripts tell a much different story. With Hustler telling you that he already killed 3 in the house with the boats, you knew exactly what he was doing. If anyone knows better, its you.

• Why is Grubbsy gay?

KILL THRILL n SPILL - - Hall of Fail

index.php

• Well, he learned from the best... Hustler

• Quote from Birddieboo: “Yea I watched Ilitid doc multiple times, someone said he was doc-ing so I went into spec and he did it a few more times then got banned for 2h by Doggy. ” Word bird

• Information of Reporter: IGN: KILL THRILL n SPILL SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/ Information of Accused: IGN: Ilitid SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64346756 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Ilitid/ ____________________________ What rules did said players break?: - Disconnect Out of Combat (SOC) Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: -I was chasing Ilitid firing RPG and followed him into a building. I took out shotgun to kill him and he disc…

• ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳShadowlandTERRORISTҳ Ban Request for SOC Information of Reporter: IGN: KILL THRILL n SPILL SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/ Information of Accused: IGN: ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳShadowlandTERRORISTҳ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19490667 Steam Profile: Shadowland ____________________________ What rules did said players break?: - Suicide Out of Combat (SOC) Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: -Killed himself while in combat. He also used a kill command just …

• Npc Weapon Buyer

index.php

• Hustler, if you are claiming to commit a crime and that you repeatedly do it, then its bad news for ALL players. That means that you could *try* to take down the server. For a joke to work, it has to be funny. That didn't even read as anything resembling a joke. The server is based in US. Here in the US, making a DDoS threat is a crime. Moral of the story: If you threaten or claim to have committed a crime against the server, then yeah I'm going to screen cap it. Its kind of just common sense. W…