Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• Cash Civil Protection Application

DOA - - Applications

Good player will make good cop +1

• OCS

DOA - - Suggestions

What's the reason of buying a base and locks if you cant AFK?....LOL... Since you guys changed the no death rule on AFK players that's why you see people are AFK on the street. These are the players that don't buy bases or locks..... At least you can get your rampage daily done on them.

• +1 He knows the rules, and its good to have more cop's on the server

• This is hustler using his so called brothers forum account, doing a cop abuse when he banned from the forum. For the cop abuse it looks like a set up to me. That's why I don't play cop that much. S***** a** players trying to get your cop strip!

• Idea inspired by Birdee

DOA - - Suggestions

Quote from anonymous: “how about ! ” lol

• OCS

DOA - - Suggestions

You only get $18

• OCS

DOA - - Suggestions

The player's that have alot of cash are the ones that play alot. Why hurt them with a economy reset. We just need new items to spend our money on, like Car's,Custom guns. I think lowering AFK money and not getting kills for AFK players detours players from breaking in houses. It's not worth breaking locks to get nothing. Raise up vandalism dailie price, I always reroll it because you don't get nothing for it. Just that might help us Spend money on Lock Breakers.

• Ban Requests for Dommtec DOC

DOA - - Accepted Ban Request

IGN:DOA SteamID:STEAM_0:1:25454390 Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011174509/ --Accused member information-- IGN:Dommtec SteamID:STEAM_0:1:437070 Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043006502 What rules did said player break?:DOC Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:show that doc Witnesses at the scene:None Was there an admin online at the time?:no If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:no admin Does this player have a…

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

DOA - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Maybe they'll name the gun store after hustler Maybe he can put his chair behind his brother and watch him play

• ban

DOA - - Ban Appeals

Toxic player…….RIP......Hustler

• +1 One of the coolest player in the server. he know the rules and will follow them. He will make a good admin

• +1 I kind of miss hustler, and I hope he is serious this time. But it's up to the admins that muted him

• !uncuff clit ….Would not work on Billy Joe Armstrong !uncuff dog ….Would not work on The Doggy

• Cop app

DOA - - Denied Applications

Quote from littlepizzabutt: “+1 for shits and giggles ” coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…d5f38467d7b9144629f7c4842

• Cop app

DOA - - Denied Applications

Comes back from a ban and now want cop now LOL -1

• Cold Ladders - Beta

DOA - - Roleplay HL2DM

Look's good

• Ya Grubbsy Is always up to no good,

• good player +1

• Daryl Dixons cop app

DOA - - Accepted Applications

Let's give him a shot +1

• New Map

DOA - - Suggestions

I would like to see two months of Freemancity daylight and two months of Uptown. I know it would be a lot of work for admins to setup the maps. Wish there was a bigger map that you guys had to choose from with the economy and amount of players on the server being so big.