Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• another idea

eldrun - - Suggestions

I actually really, really like the idea of Teleporting to a random spawn point in the map (hopefully on a cool down even with one use).

• So... he jokingly banned you and you’re saying the ban no longer exist so what exactly is the problem ¿

• OCS

eldrun - - Suggestions

All I’m sayin is playing the game with others seems more enjoyable then collecting virtual currency doing nothing but afk print/plant and alt + tab. HL2DM: RP at its core was always about socializing not being a hermit. Not sure why people think that we want it to be share-bear RP. But since when is afking seen as a form of “Veteran-ism”. Literally you can SLEEP and make money from income. Not sure who thought we said afking is bad but why get good rewards for being inactive. If anyone of you re…

• OCS

eldrun - - Suggestions

Yeah but my millions of dollars in my bank account how awful it would be if I ACTUALLY had to play to make money instead of afk.

• Forum account of op banned for three days as of yesterday (12/22/19). Lots of infractions of rule breaking from op and your staff abuse report is void as you were ban evading in multiple manners as well as misleading the staff regarding you and your “brothers” identity. Do it again and you will not be welcomed to play again and I will see you will not be allowed on the forums.

• So let me get this straight. You’re banned, your alleged brother is playing on the server and then when he is killed multiple times by kelpy (I have yet to watch the demo) somehow instead of your brother posting you are posting on his account yet you claim it was also you in game Uhm...

• OCS

eldrun - - Suggestions

Never been a fan of getting a disagree mark without reason posted below about why. Is it due to the fact that we are trying to minimize the disparity between players to keep things fair but still in the benefit of the longer term player Unless the skill disparity is so high? Or is it because you want the rich to get immensely richer and untouchable from those that have not put in time and cannot possibly ever do so as you have such a head start

• OCS

eldrun - - Suggestions

The problem with simulated economies is that like micro said, there is no outflow of funds from your money while the income is untaxed and your margin of profit is too high. Micro had a few suggestions I think are aimed in the correct direction to fixing the problem. The only reason we ever have used economy resets in the past is because of no opportunity of risk in money you have and can obtain. I’ve always had a few ideas that I feel like will work well if we continue with the “Season” type of…

• New Pet suggestion

eldrun - - Suggestions

Yikes this divorce is getting nasty Grubs and Micro

• Why is Grubbsy gay?

eldrun - - Hall of Fail

Quote from Birddieboo: “Then you won't mind if Ur banned for a bit permanently cool ”

• Micro, door blocking is against the rules this is undeniable it states it right there (As I know you realize). As for Grubbsy; there are appropriate courses of action to take as a staff member and proper responses to reports against oneself, neither of your actions were satisfactory in that regard. This thread serves no further purpose and will be locked as it is currently being reviewed.

• Why is Grubbsy gay?

eldrun - - Hall of Fail

Being a server destroyer and cop at the same time isn’t a good look. Seems like a bannable offense to me case closed!

• cold Community Collusion

eldrun - - Hall of Fail

“No collusion... No obstruction” - Trump

• Forum admin app

eldrun - - Accepted Applications

I would definitely give Dede forum administration if I was allowed. Way more than qualified and me and Cat were actually getting ready to revamp some parts of the forums and another hand and opinion would be a great addition! Message me on discord Dede if you would like more infor

• Cop app

eldrun - - Denied Applications

I’m not sure what’s funnier the player or the application

• Wow nice proof Couldn’t write it better than myself

• hello world

eldrun - - General Discussion

Candy I still watch your snapchat

• Ratmeat Poll

eldrun - - Roleplay HL2DM

Does it matter? Ratmeat is still ratmeat

• kelpy cop app

eldrun - - Accepted Applications

I actually (personally) like kelpy. But come on man sometimes you just like to stir the pot and cause it to boil over on everyone. Please try to be more respectful to others and then maybe you wouldn’t have the amount of controversy that is surrounded you. Overall I’m not go a plus or minus one but I would just like to point out he’s been a good community member in the past (and although has rough patches) he can still improve.

• Being nice cost $0 grubbsy