Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

• I hear and see the insight of thunders side, why not a compromise to save 3 of the doorhack/lockpick per hour or something like that with the version 3 of them

• so i want to infiltrate a base, i know there are 5 doors ahead of me so this equals at alease 5 minutes, but i have a door hack/lockpick 1,2,3 problem is the cooldown is on the player using it not the item, if i had all 3 items each with various cooldowns and non have been used in days then i should be able to use all 3 to get through the first 3 doors and then use my 3 another 2 times for a total of 3 minutes we need the cool down to be on each item type not globally on the player, alternate id…

• another idea

chinasyndrome - - Suggestions

wow never expected the hi praise from you Eldrun , thanks

• another idea

ok so I totally get why the powers that be do not want the Scientist Job or the Teleportation items for a telestart or a teleend, they can lead to people getting where they are not wanted. However there is an element of teleporting that is useful when being pursued. So how about an emergency teleport item, as i see it we could try it 1 of 4 ways option 1) if used it teleport you to a random spawn point on the map (disadvantages are everyone knows where they are) advantage is it can help you esca…

• I will break 1000 locks and never go in to just piss someone off with this ill go in and Squatt to further pss them off

• you dear sir lack imagination

• Flash Bang Grenades Upgrade

So I watched the Blacklist and I saw a flash bang grenade that disorients people. Why not have this (make it expensive) and it renders anyone that gets hit with the effects of being drunk, disoriented and unable to easily move, Might be fun for cops and for rebels

• This is so someone you dont want can get access, it adds more danger to the game

• I like it Thunder could be interesting

• First of all think always looking 15 % is kind of bogus i was thinking we should have variable losses and gains, from -15% to + 10% like in the real world 2nd the Squatter, inspired by the raid on hustler with Kill, Thrill and Birdie lets have a Squatter job ideas are as a non owner or non key hold if you are able to maintain or do xx amount on an inner door you gain keys to all the doors like a squatter, no this has to be something that takes a while so it needs a points system 1-100 and can be…

• Idea inspired by Birdee

SO we all can see when someone has a bounty line. How about seeing how much time a person has left in jail. this could be gang specific or for anyone in jail. I would be nice to know how long you have to raid an opponents house.

• ideas for 2020

hey guys I am back, hope to spend more time just some ideas 1) Economy reset (full or partial) but it has been 3 years and there is a lot less engages playing, some players have 20 million + and have formed teams, friendships, cliques, etc... 2) Prop Eater, if a player is at their spawn max , let using the prop eater give them a spawn point back? 3) exploding barrels, when they explode let you get a point back after say 30 min or something (i can see why and how the current system might have bee…

• More iDEAs from the china

Thought alot about current sever events, i thinkitems 2+ should be special items IDEAS 1) force anyone with a blank name to have a name == their steam ID, this will prevent perms like WONG from logging in without a name, the only purpose is to make it harder for admins to target them and make it so one one can know what doors they have keys too 2) PROPS are a blessing and a curse, We need a the equivalent of a blowtorch for props, a specialty item and expensive, not deleting props but disabling …

• -1 has not been on in 3 weeks MIA

• unknown admin abuse

chinasyndrome - - Denied Ban Request

First off I want to say I am so disappointmented This happened 1/27/2019 between 8 AM and 8:45 AM EST I had just come back from being AFK in Joshes house. I had 30 K on me i left and deposited it and retured to AFK with a new printer SOme admin took my printer and then put Ghosts Plant infront of me as he connected The Ticks are at the end of a lengthy demo tick 2032900 is a good place to start tick 20033700 is where you see the plant appearing, here is a link to the demo drive.google.com/open?i…

• Few More game ideas

a few more game ideas - if player uses Kill in Console and have crime enough to go to jail then send them to jail too many players use console kill immediately after killing someone, this is really a form or SOC to avoid being jailed. -- Since Kick door and blow torch functionally are close, have doors that were kicked auto lock like they door with blow torch -- have a show crime item so players with no crime see who has the crime, this will let them defend friends or hunt enemies better ( again…

• I recall her saying Sorry that was an accident,I got caught up and forgot I was a cop, maybe it was after the fact, it sometimes happens she did call at 6:23 for an admin to talk about the situation

• Lawdog is level headed and does not hold grudges, I think he has the right stuff so I give him a +1

• I want to state that I was there, she did attack him, what Masterwong edited out was she apologized, he even said on he was gonna edit it, he has said that on the server at least 5 times when recording things, saying he was gonna edit it. She did fire first, she admitted it and apologized I think we should ask for raw unedited demo's or at least several minutes after an incident happens

• Steam Name: China SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11731815 Age: 43 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: past 4-5 years here before then I was on Chaos Crew, Voyagers,AP, Tigers Clan, KRS, basically since 2005ish What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Helping and enforcing the rules, or helping by enforcing the rules. Sometimes it is the simple things, welcoming a new player, other times it is kicking or bann…