Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Considered it, but it might be a better mod for modern day gmod since gmod is still popular. Either that, or for another more popular game. I wonder what kind of MP Half Life: Alyx has and if that would be a decent platform (I do not have a VR headset so I won't be coding this idea for that game unless someone donates a VR headset).

• - Police is the only real "job". You are a combine, and your goal as always is to stop crime. - Police can have a base. Their machines produce resources like normal. Gatherers gather like normal. No buffs are nerfs. - Police can only use software given to them from another player on their machines. - Police can produce weapons in their base for the purpose of fighting crime (to supplement their spawn weapons). - Police cannot create or use machines to break locks, they cannot use money printers,…

• Illegal machines - We already have money printers as an example. For this reason, jobs will be replaced with a concept called "specialty". I will get into specialties later. - Lock breaker - This is a machine you place on the enemy door. It requires electricity and oil, and it breaks locks continuously off of the door you place it on. - The machine level is based on the level of your "machine producer machine" described earlier. - If the lock breaker machine is a higher level, it can break locks…

• I know I have been gone a long time But I saw another thread and it sparked an idea. Volar don't ban me the forums forced me to split my massive idea into multiple posts. (Hidden Content) - We have the following resources: Metal, wood, electricity, food, water, and fuel - All of these can be bought. This also gives food an alternative use! - These items can be generated with machines. Yes I know, it's dumb that a machine will produce metal if it sits on the wooden floor of your 2nd story apartme…

• I know once we thought about having doorhacks and lockpicks being a consumable item. You'd only pay a couple grand instead of the current cost of lockpicks/doorhacks. I know I have been gone for a while, but I do have an idea that could be a nice mod feature just in general...

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

CaveJohnson - - Accepted Ban Appeals

At some point we need to consider cleaning the gene pool of the retard genes. Permanently...

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

CaveJohnson - - Accepted Ban Appeals

- Doesn't read rules - Blatantly disregards the rules 20+ times, and still doesn't read the rules - Jokes about ddosing the server when doesn't even have a net to use lmfao - Is fake Russian Can we forum ban as well?

• Maybe we need to start up the 'Cold Community Special Needs' program?

• Ban Appeal.

CaveJohnson - - Hall of Fail

Probably banned for being retarded like usual.

• Hustler is literally retarded. No admin for him.

• Littlepizzabutt ban appeal

CaveJohnson - - Hall of Fail

im a faggot, thread closed.

• He's already had his 10th chance Literally only reason he hasn't been perm banned is because the game barely has players. Ban him and its a 20th of the game population gone.

• Lol hustler is always doing this shit. He's a fucking moron.

• CMVULCAN COP RE-APP

CaveJohnson - - Accepted Applications

lmfao I may not have been in game for a long time, but I've lurked the forums. This nigga got his cop stripped for abuse. Why would we give it back?

• hello world

CaveJohnson - - General Discussion

no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• kelpy cop app

CaveJohnson - - Accepted Applications

Quote from Fist of Fury: “ * Block length * 12 mo * Blocked by Admin * syle22 Mööööp whatever. He had several chances of being a good cop but he fucked it up and keeps talking trash to our admins. -1 ” rekt

• New Map

CaveJohnson - - Suggestions

My linesse map had day and night but it didn't transition smoothly. It was just day or night. It didn't work well with the outdoor light mapping.

• New Map

CaveJohnson - - Suggestions

If someone was able to give fmc a day and night cycle with actual light transitioning I'd come back to play just for that.

• Ban Appeal Format

CaveJohnson - - Denied Ban Appeals

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “I was talking on mic in my apartment , when he hacked door and shot me. I spawned outside of my house , and when I opened my door , he was leaving through my fence maze. When he saw me aim my gun at his head , he immediately disconnected. He had about 15 k on him from my printer , I guess he wanted to keep it. ” How convenient that he forgot to mention that in the appeal.

• Ban Appeal Format

CaveJohnson - - Denied Ban Appeals

I wouldn't be surprised if there was more to the story. People who get banned by Doom typically conveniently leave out some very key details that get revealed via a demo and screenshots. If you go to source and then you will see your ban, the ban reason, and maybe even a demo file for evidence. Edit: You were banned for suiciding out of combat. No demo was uploaded. Knowing Doom there's probably more to the story, and like a liberal in a political discussion, you're probably conveniently leaving…