Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Nah. I think people would rather play on maps that look good rather than maps that are purely functional and do the bare minimum. Plus the game engine has other limitations besides the edict count that are problematic.

• Quote from ThunderShorts: “Yes, gather wood to make charcoal, combine it using a machine to make gunpowder, use gunpowder and metal (also gathered as ore and then refined in another process) to make bullets on a workbench... it goes on and on. Ark has a great system... very "grindy" game. You basically progress from wood to stone, then metal and eventually "tech" tiers complete with electronics. ” Yeah I agree it is very similar. Big difference is the ability to produce your own resources from w…

• Ideas for Deliveries

CaveJohnson - - Suggestions

Quote from chinasyndrome: “The might of Koolaid will make you drop 5 random weapons and then kick you in 10 seconds ” This, if nothing else

• Quote from ThunderShorts: “So you've reinvented Rust, or maybe Ark? lol ” I think I reinvented one of those mobile base building games, but slightly less shitty since hl2dm, gmod, etc aren't mobile games. Or does Ark and Rust allow you to produce resources with machines in your base? I thought in those games you had to collect all resources manually.

• Considered it, but it might be a better mod for modern day gmod since gmod is still popular. Either that, or for another more popular game. I wonder what kind of MP Half Life: Alyx has and if that would be a decent platform (I do not have a VR headset so I won't be coding this idea for that game unless someone donates a VR headset).

• - Police is the only real "job". You are a combine, and your goal as always is to stop crime. - Police can have a base. Their machines produce resources like normal. Gatherers gather like normal. No buffs are nerfs. - Police can only use software given to them from another player on their machines. - Police can produce weapons in their base for the purpose of fighting crime (to supplement their spawn weapons). - Police cannot create or use machines to break locks, they cannot use money printers,…

• Illegal machines - We already have money printers as an example. For this reason, jobs will be replaced with a concept called "specialty". I will get into specialties later. - Lock breaker - This is a machine you place on the enemy door. It requires electricity and oil, and it breaks locks continuously off of the door you place it on. - The machine level is based on the level of your "machine producer machine" described earlier. - If the lock breaker machine is a higher level, it can break locks…

• I know I have been gone a long time But I saw another thread and it sparked an idea. Volar don't ban me the forums forced me to split my massive idea into multiple posts. (Hidden Content) - We have the following resources: Metal, wood, electricity, food, water, and fuel - All of these can be bought. This also gives food an alternative use! - These items can be generated with machines. Yes I know, it's dumb that a machine will produce metal if it sits on the wooden floor of your 2nd story apartme…

• I know once we thought about having doorhacks and lockpicks being a consumable item. You'd only pay a couple grand instead of the current cost of lockpicks/doorhacks. I know I have been gone for a while, but I do have an idea that could be a nice mod feature just in general...

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

CaveJohnson - - Accepted Ban Appeals

At some point we need to consider cleaning the gene pool of the retard genes. Permanently...

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

CaveJohnson - - Accepted Ban Appeals

- Doesn't read rules - Blatantly disregards the rules 20+ times, and still doesn't read the rules - Jokes about ddosing the server when doesn't even have a net to use lmfao - Is fake Russian Can we forum ban as well?

• Maybe we need to start up the 'Cold Community Special Needs' program?

• Ban Appeal.

CaveJohnson - - Hall of Fail

Probably banned for being retarded like usual.

• Hustler is literally retarded. No admin for him.

• Littlepizzabutt ban appeal

CaveJohnson - - Hall of Fail

im a faggot, thread closed.

• He's already had his 10th chance Literally only reason he hasn't been perm banned is because the game barely has players. Ban him and its a 20th of the game population gone.

• Lol hustler is always doing this shit. He's a fucking moron.

• CMVULCAN COP RE-APP

CaveJohnson - - Accepted Applications

lmfao I may not have been in game for a long time, but I've lurked the forums. This nigga got his cop stripped for abuse. Why would we give it back?

• hello world

CaveJohnson - - General Discussion

no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• kelpy cop app

CaveJohnson - - Accepted Applications

Quote from Fist of Fury: “ * Block length * 12 mo * Blocked by Admin * syle22 Mööööp whatever. He had several chances of being a good cop but he fucked it up and keeps talking trash to our admins. -1 ” rekt