Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Try not using the printer while standing on the bar.

• All, rp_pray won the poll by (23-15) I think the most votes we have had on a map poll in awhile. Admins have completed setup of the map and we are ready to switch. Special thanks to @joshhite11 @HAND OF DOOM @MonsterPandaLusille @The Doggy and @Volar for the map setup cool.png We will be switching to Pray tonight by 8:00pm Pacific Standard Time --------DO NOT FORGET TO REFUND YOUR HOUSE ONCE WE SWITCH sm_refunddoor rp_amsterville_v3 run the command a few times in the console to ensure you get a …

• Hey DOA, Thank you for filling out an application and dedicating your time to the community and server. Apologies this app has been sitting for quite some time. The admin team and myself have decided to grant you Trusted status immediately. You will have access to all propping commands and tools. We feel this is a good role for you and has potential for growth. Congratulations! -syle

• Hey KTS, Thank you for taking the time to dedicate yourself to the community over the years. We the admin team have decided to grant you Trusted status effectively immediately. This means you will have full access to the propping commands . We feel this is a good position for you and has potential for growth. We will be in touch about training and tools for propping. Congratulations! -syle

• Panda, Thank you for your excellent application. The admin team has decided to move forward with your position. We will be employing you to trial for the month of March and re-evaluating in April. Congratulations! We will be in touch about training and access. -syle

• Thanks for submitting your interest in HL2dm admin Grubbsy. However, the admin team has decided to move forward with other applicants. We still would be grateful to have you help us out in CSGO and please don't hesitate to apply again when we have openings in the future. Best, syle

• Hozza's Admin Application

syle22 - - Denied Applications

Thank you for your application Hozza. Apologies for letting this sitting in queue for quite awhile. The admin team has decided to move forward with other applicants. You are still a valued member of the community, please don't hesitate to apply again when we have openings in the future. Best, syle

• 2/29/20 MAP POLL

syle22 - - News/Announcements

All, Here are the options for our next 3 month map. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- rp_pray coldcommunity.com/hl2mp/maps/rp_pray.bsp.bz2 Original map by Uberkist with help from Humam index.php --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- rp_venice_b18 - mega.nz/#!2EtlVCba!RKkARGrulf2…NfhQbCIpCTu4wCvxJvM28J1jM Roleplay Venice is…

• RUST

syle22 - - General Discussion

I put a vanilla server up, let me know how it is. Did not put any mods on it, but we can put some if needed. steam://connect/coldcommunity.com:28015

• map download

syle22 - - Hall of Fail

coldcommunity.com/forum/hl2dm/maps/rp_amsterville_v3.bsp.bz2

• RUST

Ok ill strip it down to vanilla and see how we like it

• RUST

Best way to get me to host a server is to show interest. Story about the rust server: there was a big updated which broke alot of linux server addons and I gave up trying to fix it. Now that I see there is interest again, I can pick it back up. Moreover, what kind of server would people want to play? Before we had something like a 2x gather with small addons. do we want a vanilla? or do we want to keep stuff similar to how it was. Not sure if the game has progressed enough to where Vanilla is ba…

• all my money is gone

syle22 - - Help & Support

There was a box reset last night that could have caused this if you were trying to join during the mysql outage. Talk to a root ingame they can probably refund you. Thanks.

• Old FES player, I think we could give CP. As long as the hour requirement has been met.

• I think HLA is single player only but it has a SDK! Anyway I got down to "Bases and doors" and was mostly with you but then I realized this is a mod for Gmod not hl2dm. The amount of game play changes and entity's required for this would better suit there. It wouldn't be darkRP though, because its the hl2dm roots in pvp that separate it. it needs everything we got now though. hl2 guns and bhopping. Then whatever game you put it in it will work. For hl2dm, what we have now we need to add to it, n…

• Flash Bang Grenades Upgrade

syle22 - - Suggestions

ya we have smoke grenade, dog can probably make a grenade that if toggled, does no dmg but puts a overlay effect.

• Fixedddd

• OCS

syle22 - - Suggestions

I did revert it, but it looks like the server has not restarted in like 25 hours lol.

• ideas for 2020

syle22 - - Suggestions

7) delivery item, the hand of doom, destroy /smite any player once from the deliveries fuckin lol. Quote from Micobot: “1) There is one on the way, within the next year. There just a few things that have to be done first. Such as a prestige system or rewards based on previous loyalty to the server. 2) Very good idea. 3) Up that to about an hour, still a good idea. ” Agree with these, prop limit stuff can be done within current mod i believe. and #6 I actually kinda like. Another rare item for yo…