Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• csgo cop aplcation brenden

eldrun - - CS:GO Applications

Quote from op4_Capt_n3Mo: “Quote from Hozza: “"A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: help the players" A magical way with words ” Say hello, welcome to cold community, Im a cop and than a shotgun to the face!! lol JK JK DON'T do that Brenden ” Too late he’s taken it seriously

• SOC ban request

eldrun - - General Discussion

I’ll let the team know this fucker is a repeat offender

• words of love

eldrun - - Mr. Bean's Words of Wisdom

Legend is back

• I’m sorry... do we know you?

• Mr.Sandmans Staff Application

eldrun - - Applications

Any further belittling or belligerent disrespect will result in a forum ban for an unspecified duration. You can dislike a candidate and state how you do or do not think they would perform on our team but they are still a member of the community and you will treat them as such. I will be editing the post to show productive statements— anything extra will be removed as it contributes absolutely nothing but toxicity and hate. play nice it’s not that hard.

• Making a Reddit

eldrun - - Suggestions

Sounds good lmk what it is when your done and I’ll check it out

• Making a Reddit

eldrun - - Suggestions

It’s not a thing currently but we have a discord and a forums already, the forums are pretty barren and most of the population may or may not use reddit. I’m sure you could make a fan subreddit but I’d message syle if you want to make an official one.

• China's Moment of Genius

eldrun - - Roleplay HL2DM

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “you spelled loser wrong ” He spelled it wrong 333 times in a single post.

• Head crabs take one crowbar hot why would they be worth a third of something that takes multiple rounds of .357?

• Fishing

eldrun - - Suggestions

Greaser is that you?

• A Better Way to Serve Punishment

eldrun - - Suggestions

Also I’m unsure why after you break the rules nine times you still deserve to play the server. Wild idea— don’t break the rules, don’t get banned.

eldrun - - Suggestions

Okay so you’d like us to make a spreadsheet with the thirty five rules we have (I counted). With three severity levels, ten repeat offense levels, and then we’d have to rank each rules importance 1-35, if you don’t take into account the combination of rule breaks that’s 36,750 different durations of ban lengths. obviously there should be some structure but you cannot hardcode all this shit and be fair.

eldrun - - Suggestions

Imagine getting tried for petty theft and receiving the same sentencing as a first time offender who just murdered a family of four.

• Advertising our server... on our own server??

• Ban Appeal For Discord

eldrun - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Honestly I’d be all for it, as far as I have seen clot has changed his ways (even if momentary) I feel he would be okay on discord again.

• Quote from Beamed: “Quote from eldrun: “map switches take time due to setup, it also is hard to find a map everyone likes due to variety and the recycling of the same maps over the past 11 years. ” What was most successful/most liked map do ya think? ” most successful was technically freemancity or uptown but those were both so overused they’re no longer the most liked. Don’t ask which is most liked because I can’t give you numbers

• Additional Gang Rank.

eldrun - - Suggestions

Quote from DR.STRIKER: “Im just talking gangs and cop being enemies because of illegal activities and them getting rid of us gang bad guys. rp kinda thing...... and achieving higher rank with a little amount of suit. something different. i do not tend to suggest to have something o.p. but a higher rank to just get a little more advantage on cops. and something new as a gang. ” Gotcha, yeah something new would be pretty cool and I’m not shooting downs ideas I’m just devil advocating it

• map switches take time due to setup, it also is hard to find a map everyone likes due to variety and the recycling of the same maps over the past 11 years.

• Additional Gang Rank.

eldrun - - Suggestions

Quote from DR.STRIKER: “Gangs hate cops it stops the criminal business ;D ” of course, but they can’t really break guidelines to get your goods, other criminals can do anything gm within the rules to achieve such. I guess I get what your saying. Never been a fan of explosions tho for items tbh not meant for singular enemies

• Additional Gang Rank.

eldrun - - Suggestions

Clit is definitely in the right here. Cops are not at the advantage in any way shape or form. They can’t shoot first unless you get a bounty and then that is a risk you’re taking. second off since when are cops gangs number one enemies? (At least in a server standpoint) [i understand I may not be with the times but cops never were that bothersome]