Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

• Quote from Sunatsi: “hola, doné sivler vip, lo tengo todo menos el acceso a los apartamentos vip, la primera vez pude entrar pero ahora no me deja entrar la puerta principal esta cerrada con llave, gracias ” Hola, la próxima vez que esté en línea pida a un administrador que le dé las llaves para la puerta VIP. Puede localizar los administradores escribiendo /admins en el chat Dont blame me, blame google translate.

• Safe Place to Speak

anonymous - - General Discussion

Quote from anonymous: “Is this a good ide ? /Ghost Out ” Soo can somebody please tell me when this Witch purge is over ? and can the admin that started this pillory tell me what the outcome is supposed to be, so we can skip all this shit and move on! I see no good outcome from this!

• Safe Place to Speak

Is this a good ide ? In my book they all have +1 /Ghost Out

• i have seen Clit`s strange behaver several times, last time was yesterday and for some reason i dont understand why admins tolerat all those insults, back in the old day`s there was clear limit for what you was able to say and do! Calling a admin or another players pedofile and shitt was reason enouf to be removed for good from all the clan`s servers and media`s. I've been around this community a few years, still I have not always gone by the name I now use, Ghost! Anyway I want to point out som…

• this ban is too harsh

anonymous - - Accepted Ban Appeals

I really want Hustler back on the server. On one hand! i don`t approve any rulebreaking on the server, but Hustler is a player that bring life to the server! He play much, he never back down even if some player`s try really hard to give him a hard time on the server, discord and the forum. When all that`s sad, most of the shitt that happens to Hustler (like 125%) is a result of something Hustler do,say or post. Please reconsider the ban and ban length again. Ghost Out!

• old forums address

@'Birddieboo this works! http://www.sylesrpnew.com

• Quote from Grubbsy: “CoLD HL2DM RP is the best RP on hl2dm right now! It top's the player count of every other server on hl2dm and has a loyal community with many fans!! ” Then get your ass back to the server !

• I guess for some reason since the admin ask for more info/demo the ban request wil be denied. I may have put the administrators in an unfortunate and undesirable situation, and with the respect of those and the honest players who have been involved. I ask admin to decline and lock this thread. Thank You Glad to see Loopoor still return to the server everyday

• --Your information-- IGN: Ghost SteamID: U:1:39391154 Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: Ruffnack SteamID: U:1:38981334 Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: killing Box Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: he spawnkilled a box plenty of times please check the logs Witnesses at the scene: Striker, glock lesnar and the box Loopour Was there an admin online at the time?: afk If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?…

• Thank you, I really hope you will return I the future again, there are always time in life when something else is more important

• te webpage loades fine its when we try to download we get the 404

• Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “Im getting a 404 NOT FOUND ” same if anyone downloaded the maps please pm me

• Ban Appeal For Discord

anonymous - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Clitt just helped a new player and he was nice the hole time i have never heard him talk soo long ( 5 sentences) without using the "DONT MAKE ME ANGRY" / "DONTT PISS ME OFF".......I am scared hiding in my house til he leave the server...........

• Additional Gang Rank.

anonymous - - Suggestions

Quote from DR.STRIKER: “I have been a gang leader ever since i joined the server. and i have noticed that the cops have higher advantage pawning us with equal ranks both pertaining to highest cop rank/gang respect as a member of a gang you spawn with 150 health, revolver, shotgun without suit. while the cop on the other hand spawn with 170hp and 60/70 suit. with a lot of guns. I am suggesting that we as a gang have an additional rank to earn suit and a grenade that will come handy to fight our N…

• Add a rule

soo just to rund it up! (I`ts been anonymized to protect those involved) Player 1: "- Cops ARE ALLOWED to shoot players trying to cuff-saw a cuffed player! gamer.gifthumbup.png" Player 2: great question! "How can you prove that they are attempting to cuffsaw someone? " Player 1: "I guess integrity would have to play a big role with the rule," ARE YOU NUTS LIKE THAT EVER GOING TO HAPPEN ON THIS SERVER Beamed,,, i mean Player 1 Player 2: great facts "Cuffsaw has unlimited range if iirc " Player 1:…

• CoLD dark rp server?

anonymous - - Garry's Mod

sure why not, i tryed the Cold Rust server but as i was running around nacked and afraid trying to get some food someone killed me .....

• Rat Meat Admin abuse

anonymous - - Accepted Ban Request

Rat is a nice guy leave him alone Clitty

• Quote from Uberkist: “maybe i left an ent that deletes shit in there lmao ill check soon but there would be no reason for it to be there ” If so i maybe you can move it to Ruff`s house ?

• We don`t need prop eater, after a server reset i usually go in to shitt`s house loading of some owns berfore he join the game!

• Great New Job Idea! *UPDATED

Lets get a AFK job like if you go AFK then you get you`r AFK cash multiplied by 4 Then Player`s like Kill can make a mill every 24hour`s