Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 80.

• T’is time.

KILL THRILL n SPILL - - Suggestions

Nope. Earn your money fair and square like the rest of us. Those who have none, often want an econo reset. We've been told by Syle that will not take place until they have the new system in place that rewards long term players after the reset. That has not yet come to fruition, so there won't be an econo reset anytime soon. Also, Clit, one of the most banned players on the server often makes this request and gets shut down. He just loves to stir up drama and sow discord. He also doesn't even pla…

• To clarify, when I reference "mazes" I am speaking about "crouch tunnels." The context of the conversation should easily have alluded to that. I don't know, maybe context clues are different in the US than New Zealand.

• I can't believe I am saying this, but I actually agree with Hustler on this one. Having a no fence maze rule is pointless. What are we supposed to do to prop bases? Just at decorative props and absolutely nothing defensive? That would make the server pretty damn boring. New players join, they buy bases and they tend to want mazes. Trying to say that no mazes are to the benefit of new players is absolutely bullshit.

• Yeah... Ruffneck the SOC king...

• All hail Satan!

• Quote from joshhite11: “What about the metal video kill? What’s your opinion on that? There’s no back story between doom and metal yet he treats dude the same way. There’s no doubt that clit and doom have hatred for each other but this isn’t just 1 player coming forward. Thanks for the input ” That is a different thread. I'm discussing this *specific* instance. Once I'm up to speed on the Doom / Metal thread, I'll comment in the appropriate place on it: That thread.

• I have to say, I'm with Lawdog on this. I stayed silent but heard a few times what Clit was saying to Doom. It did seem like Clit was acting out or going through some manic episode where he began berating Doom calling him a piece of shit who fucks his mother. It wasn't just normal razzing a player, it was screaming berating like a crazy. It honestly came out of no where. He's actually did something similar to me the same day. Its no secret that Clit has had very similar issues in the past where …

• Quote from joshhite11: “I tried telling kill that the first one was an accident because I saw everything happen, and he told me I didn’t know what I was talking about. Imagine that lol but I agree with what everyone else has said, 1st one is accident but the 2nd one was for sure on purpose. ” Josh, I didn't say you don't know what you are talking about. I said that players have been recently banned for doing exactly what Shadow did in the bank. He has a pattern of shooting RPGs at walls near him…

• Your steam id: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Ruffneck Soldier SteamID: U:1:38981334 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999247062/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Incident 1 (SOC) Incident 2 (DOC) Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Incident 1 (SOC): Ruffneck Soldier SOC during a fight by killing himself with his own RPG splash damage in bank. He saw bank doors clo…

• Birddie is accepting responsibility yet his response to me immediately following the incident makes it seem a bit premeditated as well. If Hustler is being re-examined for reduction then perhaps Birddie should be re-examined for extension. Just saying, fair is fair. Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “Quote from Birddieboo: “ ” You guys have brought up some great points. Those and the admin involvement together make me feel like this ban should be re-examined for possible reduction by The Doggy. ”

• So Hustler thinks he is special and doesn't deserve to be held to same standards as everyone else. He had been warned by Doom 2 maps ago, when he had his basement base in the Fancy Feast building. Players would constantly raid his base and a few time he would DOC to avoid getting his weed and printer stolen by raiding players. (Previous DOC ban request post with evidence here: coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…ghlight=hustler#post57690 ) Hustler has exhibited time and time again that he cannot foll…

• Quote from Oidoxie: “Those demos show you both exchanging shots and dealing damage to eachother, im not familiar with new propping rules so i wont say anything about that but those props can be shot trough from both sides and explosive damage to the wall will come trough props. ” We were shooting at Hustler and not once did we hit him as he is standing behind a translucent dumpster. Hustler is able to throw grenades, SMG nades, and rockets that hit us with splash damage, even when outside the do…

• I have additional demo if needed.

• [EXP] Ⱡudicrous™ : Steam2ID: STEAM_0:0:56750744 IGN: KILL THRILL n SPILL SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/ IGN: Mantequilla (aka Gunnedown) SteamID: Steam_0:0:56750744 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073767216 What rules did said player break?: SOC (repeated SOC) Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: While in combat trying to find Mantequilla, he SOC'd on his own slam. He's been using console as well to SOC. (He has…

• Yet another SOC by shadow...

• IGN: KILL THRILL n SPILL SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/ IGN: Ruffneck Soldier SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19490667 What rules did said player break?: SOC during combat base raid. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Killed himself inside his base during combat so he could spawn outside his house. He has been doing this repeatedly and was just banned for 2 days for SOC / DOC 3 days ago. He is doing it again. Witnesses at the scene: LittleP…

• I don't remember which is which. In one of these Shadow SOC with his own splash damage and then came up behind me and killed me. In the other you can see the splash damage he is giving to players who are outside his house. mediafire.com/file/a8yccuov0jx90br/shadowsocmaybe.dem/file mediafire.com/file/a233299c6pcnbz0/shadow03232020.dem/file

• He also did this last night as well and SOC'd out of his house came.up behind me outside his house and killed me. Thunder was also on at the time but didn't witness it. Though DOA and others did. I also have a demo of this.

• Bribe Bug

KILL THRILL n SPILL - - Server Bug Report Forum

This will happen when you've been brought in on a bounty. You'll have to type it 3 - 6 times for it to work. It's been known for a while,but I don't think there is an easy fix for it. It's become a way of life at thia point.