Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 89.

• T’is time.

MeTaL ^x^ - - Suggestions

Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “Metal I’m not sure what this issue is but if it wasn’t for me you’d still be crying over Doom belittling you day in day out while you sat there like a prepubescent pile of cum. Try being a person and not an absolute amoeba. I’m not sure why you are continuing to attack people smarter than you....obviously it’s not working. ” Lol Doom still sits over me like a black cloud. You didn't do shit you fuckin shit stain. Also your vocabulary is fuckin unnecessary. You are usin…

• T’is time.

I don't even afk anymore really. I only do it if I would like to keep my weapons or Pinata health. I earn all my money killing people(and afkers). And I personally don't have a problem with an econ reset. All I'm going to do is grind again and get my monies again. I actually play and don't sit here and beg and whine like a broke boi. So go ahead with an econ reset, you will still be a broke boi and we shall still make big boi monies.

• The most spammy picture ever. Also if you wanna know the secret to beating crouch mazes its literally smoke grenades. EZ stuff.

• Well not my fault from your experience that you were trash and could not figure out how to beat a crouch mazes. It is very possible.

• Quote from Rezoz: “He doesn't even play! She doesn't even play! You don't even play! Why does it always boil down to that? I presented a solution, which grubbsy linked. Really Grubbsy is pretty bang on with his assessment and facts. I have several hundred hours (500+ at minimum) on the server and several thousand working on maps and highscores. I don't afk so you won't see me with thousands of semi-active/inactive hours. When I'm on, I'm playing and chatting. I have an absurd amount of access fo…

• T’is time.

Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “No Metal this was not an attack on you’re inability to use proper vocabulary or your brain. ” I don't think what you were using was considered proper vocabulary. Also this is a fuckin forum post, not a fuckin business letter. It was more you just using more extensive vocabulary where it is not necessary. Plus the only reason you have a problem with the economy is your a fuckin broke boi. Why don't ya do some grinding my guy. Econ reset wouldn't do shit. Us rich boi's w…

• Like i said that would be a middle ground. But to be honest, you yourself don't even play dude.

• I don't feel crouch mazes being completely illegal would be a good solution. I am open to having a restriction on how long they can be. It could be like only a certain percentage of the prop limit can be used for crouch mazes or something. But eliminating crouch mazes will just push people to create something even more gross. The actual crouch maze of the 2% base was fine, it was only like 3 or 4 back and fourths and then its over. On the flipside if you look at the monstrosity that birddie made…

• T’is time.

This isn't to troll but this is the most serious of questions. Do you try and use larger words and more extensive vocabulary to try and make people believe you know what your talking about, or do you just use them because your so lonely in real life that you can't annoy someone with the way you worded this statement.

• Steam Name: MeTaL ^x^ SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:29287041) Age: 25 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 3 years What does being a staff member entail?: Staff members, specifically Administrators, are support roles. This means that they are here to help out the server in any way they can. This is achieved by helping new players and making them feel welcome, assisting current players in ways they cannot help themselves, and ensuring general order by enforcing rules. Why do you …

• SOC ban request

MeTaL ^x^ - - General Discussion

Above shows how an admin can disrespect a player but a player cannot do the same back. Respect is a two way street.

• New Map?

So today marks the 3 month mark of our time on the current map. I was wondering when the voting/change to the next map will start.

• Safe Place to Speak

Quote from joshhite11: “I agree on this, I had a player come to me thinking I unfairly banned someone when the dude was literally talking about white supremacy and spraying nazi signs on the wall. ” Honestly I would be fine with the player who got banned and the dude defending him to quit the server. I understand we want to have a growing community, but people that are still mentally stuck in the 1940's just need to fuck off.

• Safe Place to Speak

Quote from Oidoxie: “If admin commands are wrongfully used on you, there is one click record called shadowplay which records everything from past 10 minutes or how you set it, all words, voices and actions can be seen and heard and verdict can be made. If i were you or anyone that feels like they have been mistreated do not give up and open your fucking mouth, gather footage and keep making posts if there truly is reason. ” Shadowplay doesn't matter, they instantly deny reports if it does not in…

• Safe Place to Speak

Quote from Oidoxie: “So much talk about how you have been abused and treated badly in the past, but how come you haven't taken any action in the past when it happened? ” My original reply is a good example of why. The very first video is the first initial treatment by Doom, by the third video you can just see that I accept my fate at that time. But throughout all of that action, there is only kicks gags and mutes. It's not like with long lengthy bans that you appeal where you get time reduced, t…

• Safe Place to Speak

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “Metal: as far as your list of bans go , I made one mistake with Silent Telecast , the rest of those bans are righteous and correct. ” If they were righteous and correct, how come they are all instances where the player was unbanned? If bans are righteous and correct, they would be served, but those examples are from bans that were not served and were further unbanned.

• Safe Place to Speak

If you played you would understand why this thread is made, maybe you shouldn't project your opinion about events that you are nowhere near a part of?

• Safe Place to Speak

Below I have sifted through Dooms bans and found bans that were unbanned, I have further sifted through those and supplied the bans that were unbanned that were possibly oversteps are abuse of power. These bans should be further investigated and taken into consideration. Now for my own experience with Doom. To start there is a player named ViktorChris014(currently named Slit Throat) who is an annoying toxic player who says stupid stuff and on top of it all has an annoying squeaky voice. Over the…

• Seeing as my name is now on the thread I guess I can be a part of the discussion. Now while I feel that admins should be respected in the server, especially when they are performing their admin duty, that respect expectation is a double edged sword. An admin should be respectful of the players if they are to expect that same respect back, and should not utilize their admin abilities to outdisrespect the player. Now if anyone hasn't figured out now, Clit is literally just here to troll. Why else …

• Props and Teleports

Quote from op4_Capt_n3Mo: “Now with hl2dm yes you have the push command and grav gun to move the prop out of you’re way but with moving it does cause damage to the players that’s stuck. ” Prop eaters are also a thing, and with prop eater binded you can eliminate the obstruction without the prop causing yourself damage and still have a fair chance against the player. If you would like to I can demonstrate how effective prop eating binded can be against this obstruction. I went and recorded a demo…