Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Remember to refund houses. console: sm_refunddoor rp_city26_v2 Chat: !refunddoor rp_city26_v2

• New Map?

syle22 - - Suggestions

October 2020 Map poll - Switching planned this weekend

• All, Apologies for the delay this month. We have run on City26 for an extended period of time but it is a good map so I hope you enjoyed it. Our next map is up for poll. Voting ends Oct 10th. Shortly after, setup will begin and we should be ready to switch this weekend. Map will run for a few months, we may end up switching to uptown snow for a holiday event. Here are some screenshots of the maps. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------…

• Recovery of Removed Cop EXP

syle22 - - Denied Ban Appeals

No. Locked

• Safe Place to Speak

syle22 - - General Discussion

There has been too much said here to really summarize or address individually, so I will try to do so in quotes and provide my overall opinion. Some of you are already aware that I have decided to remove each tiered rank of the "Administrator" role. Henceforth, there shall no longer be a root, elite, super, basic, title. Each administrator has already been granted the new administrator role. Each admin has equal commands which are needed for day to day operation. If commands requiring the "z" fl…

• I have read several pages of comments. I will be posting my thoughts and wrapping up these threads soon

• Adding buy options to vendors

syle22 - - Suggestions

We can do this

• Hello all, Tomorrow 6/7/20 we are switching to City26, decided on by popular vote. This concludes our 3 months on pray.Remember to refund your houses using the following command after we switch. You may also sell your door before tomorrow. !refunddoor rp_pray (in chat) or sm_refunddoor rp_pray (in console) special thanks to the admins who helped setup! Enjoy,-syle

• Next Map Poll

syle22 - - News/Announcements

Secondary poll. You have 2 choices again, please vote by Sunday. -syle

• Next Map Poll

syle22 - - News/Announcements

All, Vote for the next map, The top winners will move on to a final vote if needed. Note: you have 2 votes this time so pick your top 2. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- rp_uptown_V4 - This is the day version with the ferris wheel we ran for 2 weeks back in the day. coldcommunity.com/hl2mp/maps/rp_uptown_v4_b12.bsp.bz2 index.php index.php --------------------------…

• map change is june 7th. if you find me a better map before then we can add it to a poll but there are points birdi already made indicating that poll will fail.

• Someone go make a map from Mav's VMFs then

• Actually amazing, lots of content here. Anyone willing to step up? Thank you mav for all you have done over the years. o7

• Try not using the printer while standing on the bar.

• All, rp_pray won the poll by (23-15) I think the most votes we have had on a map poll in awhile. Admins have completed setup of the map and we are ready to switch. Special thanks to @joshhite11 @HAND OF DOOM @MonsterPandaLusille @The Doggy and @Volar for the map setup cool.png We will be switching to Pray tonight by 8:00pm Pacific Standard Time --------DO NOT FORGET TO REFUND YOUR HOUSE ONCE WE SWITCH sm_refunddoor rp_amsterville_v3 run the command a few times in the console to ensure you get a …

• Hey DOA, Thank you for filling out an application and dedicating your time to the community and server. Apologies this app has been sitting for quite some time. The admin team and myself have decided to grant you Trusted status immediately. You will have access to all propping commands and tools. We feel this is a good role for you and has potential for growth. Congratulations! -syle

• Hey KTS, Thank you for taking the time to dedicate yourself to the community over the years. We the admin team have decided to grant you Trusted status effectively immediately. This means you will have full access to the propping commands . We feel this is a good position for you and has potential for growth. We will be in touch about training and tools for propping. Congratulations! -syle

• Panda, Thank you for your excellent application. The admin team has decided to move forward with your position. We will be employing you to trial for the month of March and re-evaluating in April. Congratulations! We will be in touch about training and access. -syle

• Thanks for submitting your interest in HL2dm admin Grubbsy. However, the admin team has decided to move forward with other applicants. We still would be grateful to have you help us out in CSGO and please don't hesitate to apply again when we have openings in the future. Best, syle

• Hozza's Admin Application

syle22 - - Denied Applications

Thank you for your application Hozza. Apologies for letting this sitting in queue for quite awhile. The admin team has decided to move forward with other applicants. You are still a valued member of the community, please don't hesitate to apply again when we have openings in the future. Best, syle