Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• +1 Think that he’s being honest and should get a shot youtu.be/NNcJJbKNDb0

• Nemo I know we got off on a bad start but seeing a little cussing and me getting a little angry doesn’t mean that I can’t handle myself I do like hearing criticism and appreciate it very much I think you should also see the benefits having another admin would fill a ton of gaps and help out a ton and I do hope to improve the server by just bringing a smile to anyone I can see and hope to see us grow as friends

• Steam Name: Mr.Sandman SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235137967 Age: 15 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Its coming up on 2 years here this October What does being a staff member entail?: Watching players making sure people are not breaking the rules helping players and showing box player around and teaching them. Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I have had no previous bans or problem with staff members I am fair as cop and try to take…

• Graphix has been extremely nice to other players has always had a fun and positive attitude towards just about anyone on the server I think he deserves cop and anyways we really do need them there’s only me and fungus and a couple others online would be extremely fun to see especially because he’s been a really good player +1

• Making a Reddit

riley.laswell001 - - Suggestions

reddit.com/r/OfficialColdcommunity/ here ya go man go crazy with it lmao

• Making a Reddit

Yeah I messaged him and he said go for it thanks tho

• Making a Reddit

Could we maybe start a Reddit I feel like people could upload fun screenshots or other interesting things for maybe new players to know like joe yo plant and grow weed or printing or other sorts of jobs I feel like this could benefit the community a lot and help new or other players connect and get to know our server better you have my full support and I personally know how to run a Reddit community I could also be a big part and help out in making this like filters or creating a banner or anyth…

• I think DOA knows what he’s doing and is a valuable player to the server I would love to see him as an admin. DOA is a kind generous person and should become even more valuable to the server. +1

• Quote from seminolemarine: “(Kelpy btw) He also stated after that he doesn't care because it "definitely won't affect him". I think this is implying that he doesn't care if he loses his cop. Though, he said that in voice chat so I don't have the proof, but a Mr. Noodles DST maybe can vouch for me. ” Said that because i know I won’t get in trouble and it won’t effect me and there is no evidence on the file that he posted and Lawson also said that I should beware of Wobin and that I should stay aw…

• Age: 17 In-Game name: riley.laswell001 SteamID: STEAM_ 0:0:235137967 Time played: 80hrs --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes and getting a new one Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Dont arrest a rebel until reaching 1800+ crime, dont !kickdoor until 4000 crime, dont shoot at a rebel unless shot at first, dont randomly heal a player with stunstick unless asked to, this includes crossbow arresting, have resposibility for your arrested rebel…