Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

• hello people. I'm making this post to show people's opinions about the new rule. the rule is that you can't build a long fence maze to slow down your enemies. in my opinion, this rule is crap because new players or players with a small amount of money lose the ability to defend against enemies and make money. in my opinion, this rule will discourage new players from playing on this server. I ask the players to state their opinion on this issue below.

• New Map?

hustler - - Suggestions

@chinasyndrome, are you on heroin? what the fuck is this - "we need at least 2-3 weeks of voting". no blyat. we need it immediately!!!!

• New Map?

hustler - - Suggestions

I dont know what the name of this map maybe linesse but its number 1 ! Vote for it

• suggestion

hustler - - General Discussion

habibis, why we dont have a hats on the server anymore? sometimes you really want to wear a sombrero. please return the hats to the server or arrange a vote on their return. it would also be great if you added Mexican music to the server . thank you for your attention

• this ban is too harsh

hustler - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Yes. 6 months is a bullshit for rejoining server.

• this ban is too harsh

im sorry habibis. i think i will never come back . bye bye

• this ban is too harsh

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0 :1:102815895 Your in-game Name: hustler Why you got banned: that day I bought a new house on the server and the admins kindly made me great props. after that, a number of players occupied my house and started killing me without letting me get inside. I tried to kill them in every way and it was pretty funny. birdieboo also helped me. our numerous attempts to kill enemies did not bring results and birdieboo told me that I should log off the server and reconnect. I didn't kn…

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

Yes you are right, maybe it was not fun... but i didnt know that jokes about ddos is illegal, really. Im apologize guys.i didnt know USA laws, my fault. Im really didnt know that. No jokes , no argues , no propoganda anymore if u unban me

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

of course that was joke. i was talking about past time and not about this game blyat. that was just words for fun. no direct (straight) threat . i didnt type words like " i was ddos this server " or " i was did ddos cold commu" that was just for fun! killthrill did this screenshot only because i broke his 2700 locks blyat

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

I was doing the DDOS attack..... it means i was doing it in 2009 for example in other games.... and this is not truth. just a joke. how its possible to ban someone after words "I was doing the DDOS attack in past time "????????? really????? i think u try to piss me off

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0 :1:102815895 Your in-game Name: hustler Why you got banned: hello. there was a stupid situation. I was playing on the server and decided to make a little joke. they talked about the DDOS attack and I said in the chat it used to be when I get banned in other games - I was doing the DDOS attack. killthrill took a screenshot and sent it to Doggy. then I got permanent ban because I didnt saw in rules (motd) points about how that cannot be to joke about ddos attack and because …

• ban

hustler - - Denied Ban Appeals

i didnt try to deceive you. look when my bro was is toilet - you said "ask something together" and i was scary that u will ban me because my bro afk and i was starting to move my mouse and touchpad of laptop just because have REFLEX.that was just reflex blyat. i didnt try to deceive u because i was right. u banned me so fast. u did not give me a time to proof this in game. we could sing together with my bro but u just gave a ban. and when i type to fist in private messages - this is our private …

• ban

did I hurt your feelings? yes you are right. its bad idea to trying to get unbanned and offending admins by saying "suck my dick" at the same time i was stoned when i was typing пососи мою залупу and so I proved that I have a brother and that he really played with me. I've been sending videos and photos that confirm this.

• ban

and this is reason for ban? that was just humor . dont u saw a "Red Heat" movie with Shwarznegger when he was in Russia??? he told that words there with american accent. thats just humor blyat dont be aa pussy youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=SK2FQ23knLc

• ban

i didnt know that. ok . but why hand of doom so offended on me? i send video proofs to him, but he sayd "that was big mistake when u moved the pc mouse and the laptop pad at the same time" and banned me in discord...... and he said "that was big mistake when u send to fiist "я тебя найду".... wtf ????? anubody have sense of humor here????? he offended on me only because i said "я тебя найду " to fist of fury????????????? really?

• ban

and ? birdie? omg why u did this? i was offended you? my opinion - i was ban by mistake and i have rights to join . and I thought better of you SEE blyat? i was good player last time and didnt do mic spam or another shit, and this ban was not fair too. wtf??????

• Forum admin app

hustler - - Accepted Applications

dede is the best admin i ever seen +1

• ban

SEE blyat?

• ban

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0 :1:102815895 Your in-game Name: hustler Why you got banned: today I played on the server. everything was clear. then my brother "levochpok" (STEAM_0:0:52831333)decided to go to the server from his laptop. hand of doom was online and him it looked suspicious as two people play with one ip. when doom asked us to run at the same time my brother was in the toilet. and when he released we began to with him to speak in microphones simultaneously , but doom not liked this because…

• hustler admin application)

hustler - - Denied Applications

never would not thought that jokes about Putin can be obstacle to become admin. that sounds weird. so if u so much serious and corrupt - i dont need admin anymore . dont reply this appeal blyads