Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

• Quote from Wiseguy: “Doom calls it like he sees it! ” This is true, And Metal is probably one of the more affected players by "Hand of Doom's Calls". Is this 100% Metal's own fault? I will leave this question up to the community. I will say that no one is perfect, this is true even for previously high rank admins, but it's how we handle ourselves in those not so perfect situations that can be a key marker of a person. HOW YOU HANDLE ADVERSITY DEFINES YOU, even if that adversity only happens a ve…

• T’is time.

Lawdog - - Hall of Fail

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “lies thrown in from Lawdog to be complete. ” Doom is still mad about post in the past that were negative towards him its understandable. Hand of Doom, its ok to let people critique you, it's for the good of the server. If you think your perfect, then yes I can see why you think I am a liar and anyone that says you have done any wrong (maybe even by your own accident) is a liar. It's ok to be vulnerable, We all felt vulnerable to some tyranny under the old admin system. …

• I hear you Grub but this is not about the 2% base, these rule changes have been in the making for a long time even before this gang was formed. I just never expected them to go through and have this level of restriction. This is about all the players with one and two door houses as well that are going to lose top propping capabilities, for safety. Literally affects everyone, seeks to ban anything more than 1 prop in the path of a player that slows them down. By the way, many admins all went thro…

• I wish this Thread could be limited to players that actually put in playing time in the server, No offense To Rezzoz and all the others that are wanting these new big restrictions on propping to stand, Many of you do not play consistently except for Doggy comes on lately a lot. We are talking about players trying to grind on the regular and make $$$ Quote from Rezoz: “I like to be creative and imaginative with my propping. ” Under the New rules your old apartment last map would be banned, it for…

• Quote from The Doggy: “The rule has absolutely nothing to do with mazes and there is no mention of the word maze in the rule so I don't know where the fuck people have gotten that idea from. ” Doggy this rule favors intruders, people who want to steal and make easy money and you know this. and please, you know what Hustler means. he means "crouch" tunnel that changes directions like a maze, they are pretty much illegal now besides a tiny small fence, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. ducking one time quickly in…

• yes as a brand new player myself in the past, I remember the fence crouch maze Rat Meat designed for me in my first ever one door 2 level apartment. This humble maze was like magic to me the way he fit together 8 props so symmetrically was satisfying, also it was the only thing I had to help stop China, Kelpy, and many more from kicking in my door and taking my drugs, robbing me blind. I may have just rq without it due to being robbed so easily and waisting time trying to earn money with nothing…

• Recovery of Removed Cop EXP

Lawdog - - Denied Ban Appeals

I recall Templar telling me at the time he would have rather been banned for weeks then loose any of his exp. I know cops put in a lot of time to get that far. Hours grinding away loyal to the server. In the end he quit sometime soon after. After seeing how long he has been gone for, I would have no issue if he got it back.

• Safe Place to Speak

Lawdog - - General Discussion

My last big post on this was for the entire sever, This post is more for my own closure with doom. (admin to admin) Hand of Doom, when a player gets banned or dealt with it may ruin their night. They just want to play the game they love. You know the feeling? Life is hard and with Covid it just sucks sometimes, coming on this game may be the one SINGLE HOPE or escape players have to be part of something amazing, a real family community that shoots each other in the face. It's beautiful. I'm sorr…

• Safe Place to Speak

Quote from Oidoxie: “So much talk about how you have been abused and treated badly in the past, but how come you haven't taken any action in the past when it happened? ” What is Stockholm syndrome? Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response. It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers. This psychological connection develops over the course of the days, weeks, months, or even years of captivity or abuse.

• Safe Place to Speak

"The Veil has been lifted" Hand of Doom has helped many players including myself at many points in his time here at Cold Community, but all the good things he does cannot condone the SERIOUS RED FLAGS in the past and many NEW things that just have and will come to the light. Now that he is not a "Root" anymorewe can stop putting him on a pedestal and say the truth. Other admins including myself sat back and let him be abusive and so for this I have a very heavy heart and I will speak for those w…

• I admit that I was mad over a year ago. IT HAPPENS but maybe i needed to do more research about this current admin state.

• Josh I have changed many things, I was mad about the leaks, but maybe it was for the best EDIT^

• koolaid : shut the fuck up with this stupid shit you want to get rid of the only good admin cold has get off dooms dick stupid fucktards this last post by me was for Kool-Aid because he has trouble logging on the forum. ^ Ok right off the bat. Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “I have been playing a bit more these past few days and within just the past 24 hours of returning i have recieved constant harrasment and beation from one admin in particular ” This is a fat lie^^^^^^^ I was there and heard the e…

• this ban is too harsh

Lawdog - - Accepted Ban Appeals

I saw hustler got killed many dozens of times trying to get into his base, he was ready to give up most likely. Then another admin Birdi suggested he disconnect, hustler waited until a second after being killed as i watched him die then he disconnected. It looked to me like he timed his disconnect to stay within the rules of DOC. If players were babysitting his weed in the base, well not sure what that has to do with it unless someone stole his weed and disconnected out of his base. DOC can be r…

• this ban is too harsh

Lawdog - - Accepted Ban Appeals

I thought it was legal to leave the server and come back at anytime, so long as it was not to avoid combat, or avoid loosing cash/weed/etc.. Reminds me of the famous case of Dr. Striker Leaving during a placed hit event while being raided but never shot at while holding a large hit amount in his cash, he was soon unbaned shortly after because it was a miscommunication of rules. Hustler has paid for this mistake enough imo. I don't think the thought crossed his mind that he could be banned for th…

• Mr.Sandmans Staff Application

Lawdog - - Applications

An admin has to make a positive contribution to the server and not just be a troll 100% of the time. IF he "plays" cop well enough in the end and puts time into the server without getting cop stripped, then at that point it would mean he is well versed in the rules. Then in that case he has a plus one from me.

• Graphix COP APPLICATION

Lawdog - - Accepted Applications

OK accepted because I will be in game to watch him.

• Graphix COP APPLICATION

Lawdog - - Accepted Applications

Looks complete when compared to the Template. coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…c15f8b4fa20bd22087452b70d

• Is Linesse READY? that is an amazing map, most players really prefer it, it had great numbers. Amazing VIP................Check Amazing PD.................Check Boats.......................check Rooftops.......................check lots of apartments...................check big Bases for our rich econ...............double check big map with lots of secrets....................check long streets and hills for max speed auto-jump....check Linesse is one of the most beloved maps.