Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 109.

• T’is time.

Grubbsy - - Hall of Fail

I believe, without further ado it is time for an economy reset. This is the way it has been, this is the way it shall be. Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “The server has become exhausted with excuse after excuse from the “heigharchy” of active congenitals. This post is nothing more than a substantive call for leadership where it is lacking and for happenings to fall back into an anatomical and structuralized foundation. The changing of long-time rules as a result of obvious opinionated frustration wit…

• Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “ Quote from Grubbsy: “yeah but as for something like this it's best to get the entire player base's opinions, from an outsider perspective, it's quite clear that the 2% base is compensating because it was practically impossible to get in. Being someone who saw the base first hand, and would go in and out a lot, it's not easy to get people out once they've gotten in. ” If they don't play on the server then aren't then NOT the player base? ” I mean, I would atleast consider …

• Quote from Lawdog: “I wish this Thread could be limited to players that actually put in playing time in the server, No offense To Rezzoz and all the others that are wanting these new big restrictions on propping to stand, Many of you do not play consistently except for Doggy comes on lately a lot. We are talking about players trying to grind on the regular and make $$$ Quote from Rezoz: “I like to be creative and imaginative with my propping. ” Under the New rules you old apartment last map woul…

• SOC ban request

Grubbsy - - General Discussion

ok, it was me, check his steam ID and it matches this account, just look steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050395665 sorry

• + 419, frum shitcago, honest player, cool guy too.

• SOC ban request

wasn't me

• New Map?

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

Quote from Novaaa: “Yo mama city please ” youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

• New Map?

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

Quote from Slaughter1337: “I think Pray would be a good selection ” we were literally just on rp_pray

• New Map?

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

I know this is something no one would ask for or want but I always thought it would be cool to have an EVO city sized map that has a highway/trainstation that connects freeman city to City 45. (Basically just a small forested area or whatever would connect the 2 locations.

• (my 100th post lel) So the CSGO rp has had some pretty game(what little there is) breaking bugs & Glitches that have been debilitating. 1. CSGO Rules/MOTD isn't up and it's impossible to view the cop rules and we have to go off my memory for the rules. 2. Can't arrest players with crime as cop, when you knife them, it damages them but they don't get cuffed. Steps to reproduce, Have a player at Cuffable crime, as Cop/CT, go up to the player with crime and knife them, Find out you shanked them ins…

• Safe Place to Speak

Quote from Birddieboo: “i think birddieboo is kinda gay, but a good enough admin ” Being an admin was something I didn't take seriously because I got it so easily on CSGO, I was a troll and nonetheless for a good amount of time I wasn't contributing much but a shitty opinion to the admin team. I believe it was a reasonable decision for me to be separated from the main admin team especially since I was a troll. I feel as if this should also be taken into consideration in the future. (More layoffs…

• Safe Place to Speak

Quote from seminolemarine: “Clit summed up my thoughts perfectly. To add to it, these players who have been deemed "trolls and toxic" are the ones constantly being berated and run off the server by the admin(s) in question. But, have any of you stopped to think that maybe these players who are "trolls and toxic" have been created this way due to these particular admins? Additionally, I do not understand why Josh, the first admin to step up in defense of the players, is/was being attacked by the …

• imagine raiding a gangbase that has 35 of those small segments making up the shit in the second screenshot lmao, either way I really like those and that's some experimental type shit I think would probably work best in a test server or as a forced change for the length of 1 map (small length maybe like 1 month)

• Snowden Nerf

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

I would like to see more jobs live up to being better than snowden, snowden gets annoying but of course it's not something you can automate, I think that obviously because drug grower can be automated and you can do it without trying/low risk it would make sense to have it not make nearly as much as snowden. I'd like to see drug dealer get a buff though, or possibly new jobs (reskins idgaf just something different to look at) buffing drug dealer and/or drug runner like in this post would be neat…

• csgo cop aplcation brenden

Grubbsy - - CS:GO Applications

Quote from Grubbsy: “as a side note I would like to add that the cop rules are not accessible currently so they applicant had to rely on me to get the cop rules from (ima try and get the ruleset) ” bruh im tryin to find the csgo rp cop rules but they literally aren't posted anywhere anymore really late edit but fuckin he knows the rules because someone told him prior to making the application (All that is in response to bird's post) Quote from Birddieboo: “ Grubby told him what to say, obv doesn…

• csgo cop aplcation brenden

Grubbsy - - CS:GO Applications

Applicant has notified me that they are going to edit their post. as a side note I would like to add that the cop rules are not accessible currently so they applicant had to rely on me to get the cop rules from (ima try and get the ruleset)

• Quote from eldrun: “I’m sorry... do we know you? ” who are you?

• Discord Username: Grubbsy#1775 Who put you in timeout? Volar When were you put in timeout? June 13th 2019 Why were you put in timeout? I was put in timeout by Volar for being a toxic good for nothing POS. Why Should you be Taken out of Timeout? Because I sat in the corner and thought a lot about my punishment and thought that I think I should come out because this is abusive. (im hungry pls let me have snack Im sorry for what I did) Other Notes: Birddieboo badmin inactive admins sanddude 5 admin…

• Mr.Sandmans Staff Application

Grubbsy - - Applications

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “I could totally see him trying to undermine higher admins as he already talks over them like what they are saying are his own thought. ” I think this statement is pretty true, his profile picture sums it up pretty well. -0.5, (because I can't beat infinity)

• prntscr.com/tm4j6v Birddieboo had done this before and I called him out on SOC-ing inside my base after I closed the second door and locked to heal, I feel like because this happened again a punishment should be greater on bird for SOC-type actions because he normalized hitting his suicide bind way too much. +1