Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

• this nibba is not 14 he can suck my ass if he thinks i'll believe it and no its not because he has a deeper voice than me, im perfectly secure. +1 knows the rules and gets along well with almost everyone

• T’is time.

Hozza - - Hall of Fail

+1, bout time we reset

• SOC ban request

Hozza - - General Discussion

Okay gimme an hour day and I'll whip up a video

• +69 Summons Satan on the regular youtube.com/watch?v=mMJSiZArup0

• SOC God Ruffneck

Hozza - - Denied Ban Request

Yee I'll trim it down now

• Quote from mr.bean: “Quote from Hozza: “fuck tha police ” i dont think that i will switch to cop again after that :''') ” D;

• fuck tha police

• SOC God Ruffneck

IGN: hoosa SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21313500 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002892728/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Ruffneck Soldier SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19490667 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999247062/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Suicide out of combat Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: I was dming ruffneck as usual and he soc'd using an smg nade and an rpg Witnesses at the scene: None I think Was there an admin onl…

• csgo cop aplcation brenden

Hozza - - CS:GO Applications

"A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: help the players" A magical way with words

• New Map?

Hozza - - Suggestions

give us pray. the only good map.

• Recovery of Removed Cop EXP

Hozza - - Denied Ban Appeals

-1 dont give this man his exp back, doggy is infallible in all situations and decisions. Demote this peasant for daring to question the admins decisions. ryt. wtf.

• Candy SOC

Hozza - - Accepted Ban Request

--Your information-- IGN: Alucard SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21313500 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002892728/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Candy SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34102620 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028470968/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Suicide during Combat Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: I logged on and as usual I started dming Candy, which happens nearly every time we're online, and as soon as I take a s…

• Safe Place to Speak

Okay serious Hozza mode for a second, Doom has always been very chill with me and when I've seen him interacting with other players he's been polite. I saw a few demo's of Doom getting annoyed with people and "bullying" them by calling them names and kicking them, but this was not an immediate reaction, and was usually provoked beforehand. Whether or not this was done on purpose to "get a reaction" out of Doom idk, but the server has a lot of trolls and I'm not surprised that it gets tiring deal…

• Safe Place to Speak

doggy called me gay wtf, strip him asap

• Graphix COP APPLICATION

Hozza - - Accepted Applications

saw him drop kick a baby -1

• --Basic info-- Age: 17 In-Game name: Hozza SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:21313500) Time played: 1147 --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Nope Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Want to catch the baddies What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Arrest at 1800 crime, Kick door at 4000 or greater, Dont open fire unless fired upon (Or if they shoot another cop) Do not let yourself be farmed for guns / EXP. What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keep order on the server, keep people out of th…

• Additional Gang Rank.

Hozza - - Suggestions

Lol it actually sucks to have the highest respect in my gang and still be the same rank as striker or templar, who dont have the most respect, but still qualify for god father. Another role would actually make grinding for respect worth it.

• Additional Gang Rank.

Hozza - - Suggestions

I've been playing as godfather for a while and when fighting cops they always have the advantage. Having another rank that players have to really work for is one of the better ideas that have been recommended for a while.

• CrAsHeS aRe GoOd!

• Ban request for the soc king!

Seen "Ruffneck" SOC multiple times and never had a demo of it, good to see he's finally been caught. Deserves to be permed.