Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 739.

• Doggy Admin Abuse

The Doggy - - Hall of Fail

get rekt noob

• T’is time.

The Doggy - - Hall of Fail

Quote from KILL THRILL n SPILL: “That has not yet come to fruition ” yea it has

• Quote from Novaaa: “As for DOA, I think if gangs became only 5 members plus a gang leader many people would leave because it would take away from a lot of the fun people seem to be having but only time will tell what happens and what will come next. ” Oop.

• The rule has absolutely nothing to do with mazes and there is no mention of the word maze in the rule so I don't know where the fuck people have gotten that idea from. The rule only prohibits crouch tunnels which are dumb as fuck since they severely impede movement and allow defenders a far easier shot at any attackers. You can still have mazes in your bases and any other defensive props you like, the only change is that you're limited to a one fence length crouch. The fact that people are this …

• Slaughter has had many infractions as a cop, he has been warned so many times I've lost count and he has also had his cop taken multiple times. Everytime Slaughters cop has been reinstated he eventually fucks up and does something leading to him getting stripped yet again. This has been a recurring problem throughout several years and I see a year suspension as a light punishment given his record, he is extremely lucky to not be permanently barred from cop. Just this year he has had an abuse thr…

• Candy SOC

The Doggy - - Accepted Ban Request

Accepted, banned for 4 hours.

• Safe Place to Speak

The Doggy - - General Discussion

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “Shadowplay doesn't matter, they instantly deny reports if it does not include a .dem file. I have used this in the past and have had my request denied because it is not a .dem file. ” The ban request and abuse report formats have been updated accordingly.

• this ban is too harsh

The Doggy - - Accepted Ban Appeals

ok unbanned. try not to get yourself banned again 2 weeks after your last ban this time ok hustler

• I honestly can't tell if this is a joke or not and that's a bad thing. First off, connecting on an alternate account whether by accident or not, is gonna raise some flags immediately. I wouldn't say that asking you if you've connected on an alt account to break rules is harassment, you proceeding to call people on the server fags for basically no reason could be constituted as harassment and spam though so you were gagged for it. You do not have any right to chat functionalities in the server an…

• foolaid cop abuse

So, koolaid was shot by .50BMG who was standing in front of the lock store, as clit walked over the plaza he picked up a rev and almost immediately switched back to grav gun as koolaid got shot by .50BMG he just reacted to the closest threat he could see I guess. Looks like an accident to me so I'll just give koolaid a warning and remind him to be more careful who he's shooting in the future.

• foolaid cop abuse

Quote from eldrun: “Ban requests that do not include a demo (.dem file) will be instantly denied. ” Please provide a link to the demo as well or your report will be denied.

• Tag! You're it!

The Doggy - - Suggestions

Thanks for the feedback, most of these should be fixed now, the latest development versions will always be here: steam://connect/doggywoofwoof.live:27016 I may rename tag to hide n seek and create a new game for tag entirely but not until all the current issues are resolved. Also the code is now open source!: github.com/The-Doggy/-HL2DM-Minigames Issues and pull requests welcome!

• Hustler SOC

The Doggy - - Denied Ban Request

So, I was in game during most/all of this and would like to share a few things. Firstly, kill and metal both obviously have an agenda against hustler, as evidenced by their constant berating of him over mic in the server (would like to see either of them be able to hold a conversation in a non native language) during all of this and their attitude towards killing him and anyone associated with him. Before any killing started, hustler was having his apartment propped by bird whilst kill was insid…

• Ban appeal

The Doggy - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Been almost 10 months, I suppose you can have another chance. As long as you keep to your word and don't act like a troll and ignore admins you'll be fine. Unbanned.

• A cop pushing you out of your apartment to kill you when afk is not okay, and I will/have stripped cops on the spot for that shit before. The second situation I agree with thunder on, you damaged the cop whether it was intentional or not doesn't really matter here and the cop reacted how they should have really. As for the lockdown requirements, possibly could only allow lockdown when there's a large amount of crime on the streets or if many players have crime, might just disable /push for cops …

• The time requirement is there because we only accept players that have played on the server for 80 hours. Also if you're not going to be very active why should we employ you? Sure it's an extra cop that can be on when you are active but otherwise it's just wasted. I suggest you wait until you've reached the time requirement and then edit your post with proper answers for "Time played" and "How will you benefit the server?"

• ive been replaced by that white puffball of shit

• Ok changed it again, let me know if its still happening

• Is this still happening?

• ur gay boi