Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• You're both big boys, try to work something out with him. Doom calls it like he sees it!

• I don't really care about crouch mazes but to utilize all doors in some bases you need multiple crouching spots. Maybe we can differentiate between a maze and a door separation prop?

• [CoLD Community] Wiseguy played sound: No Talking Kid.

• China's Moment of Genius

Wiseguy - - Roleplay HL2DM

Today, 6/19/20, I have witnessed one of the most impressive schemes in my 10+ years on HL2DM RP. As some may know, China Syndrome and I have had a long-standing feud, which quite honestly has left me frustrated many times. He'll break my locks, I'll try to kill him a couple times, then it passes. Well about 30 minutes ago, this sneaky bastard fooled me through and through. Earlier today I noticed China had a gang tag (SEA), belonging to Nemo. I took note but didn't worry about it. As I was runni…

• +1, incredibly skilled player.

• - A Cop may open the Main VIP door that all VIPs receive to arrest criminals inside the VIP building. Could be argued that door was a "Main VIP door" because all VIPs receive keys to it. But, if I'm in the wrong, I'll apologize again you fat fuck. Honest mistake if not allowed.

• HUD Ideas and other things

Wiseguy - - Suggestions

Absolutely retarded!

• If I made a habit of taking advice from people like Kill Thrill n Spill, I'd be in debt up to my forehead! Let's make a deal, stop persecuting my Christian faith by making homosexual advances towards me, and I'll stop referring to you as the "Whiny Jew". Deal?

• Maybe you should upload some screenshots of you trolling me with homosexual behavior? Sorry I didn't save them. If you troll me, I'll return the favor. You keep pretending to be homosexual towards me, I'll keep pretending to be racist towards you. Grow a pair buddy. *I have 1 previous ban for calling Josh a nagger, he messed up the time so it says 2 bans. A couple gags for poking fun at Pizza, when I was a newbie and her voice irritated me.*

• Seems like a solid guy, has experience on the job. Would love to see you play more, but school is a bitch I understand. +1

• This was fantastically well-written and thought out, @chinasyndrome please take note when making further suggestions. Sounds like a fun and exciting new take on HL2DM RP, I would definitely play it! +1

• another idea

Wiseguy - - Suggestions

Quote from Birddieboo: “what if yo u could have a teleport grenade that if you throw it at another player it teleports them to a random spawn. ” A teleporter grenade that also flashes and squats in houses!

• Download from here: coldcommunity.com/hl2mp/maps/rp_amsterville_v3.bsp.bz2 Use 7zip or something to unpack it from bz2

• Flash Bang Grenades Upgrade

Wiseguy - - Suggestions

Can't wait to use these on unsuspecting victims, +1!

• OCS

Wiseguy - - Suggestions

Quote from eldrun: “I just would like there to be additional features to cater to those that do actively play, it’s a win win. ” The dailies were a damn good idea that cater to active players, maybe they should expand on that. The interactive robbing and crafting from Envision also seem to make it more worthwhile to play actively. And I do agree, in the end it is all about socialization. Nothing makes me happier than to come on, on a Saturday night, and see everyone active and bullshitting. If A…

• OCS

Wiseguy - - Suggestions

When I first came to this server in 2019, I just had my box model and a dream. Everyone around me had millions, I had zero hours. I worked hard and had a firm handshake, and within three months made over $10,000,000. Maybe Syle should create a 2nd server, called CommunistRP! All you whiney kids can share equal resources! coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…3e573b2f1a02c111fb73318bc Pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

• OCS

Wiseguy - - Suggestions

Looking back through my time here on Syle's and on other servers, my AFK money is miniscule compared to the amount of money I have earned through real gameplay. A majority of my money has always come from grinding and completing dailies. If I AFK'd for 24 hours straight at my current wage of $44, I'd make 63k per day. That money could be made in 3 or 4 hours of planting/printing as a new player. If I am making 2m of AFK money per month, AFKing 24/7, that is relatively comparable to someone that …

• --Basic info-- Age: 88 In-Game name: Wiseguy SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39835951 Time played: 1350hrs --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: For the rare times I'm on and there is no active Civil Protection. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff at 1800+, don't attack unless provoked, only /kickdoor at 4k+, don't farm or play favorites. What is the function the Civil Protection?: To ensure degenerates don't terrorize the innocent citizens of CoLD …

• Give this man admin. I've seen a lot of hl2dm players, this guy is one of the best.