Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• -1 from me First off you are a massive troll Second not enough hours. this guy door blocks, soc’s and is a total troll. maybe later down the road I’ll change my mind but sry -1 from me for now.

• Quote from anonymous: “Quote from op4_Capt_n3Mo: “Good morning cold community, Since the map switch we haven't had a vendor for drugs and alcohol. Would it be possible to add one please? Would be very appreciated. Enjoy the rest of you're weekend =D Nemo ” No drugs and alcohol is not good for you! btw i sell drugs and alcohol i have plenty from last map i think .... 1 vodka = 250k ” I know I know, can’t help it. Just love it soooo much I have plenty of Vodka from last map as well but will run ou…

• Good morning cold community, Since the map switch we haven't had a vendor for drugs and alcohol. Would it be possible to add one please? Would be very appreciated. Enjoy the rest of you're weekend =D Nemo

• Hustler SOC Again

op4_Capt_n3Mo - - Denied Ban Request

you do realize I can view your camera on a dem right?

• Hustler SOC Again

Lies, you fell way after I shot. Demo shows all. Why must you always lie??????

• Hustler SOC Again

IGN: Hustler SteamID: 40 "hustler" [U:1:205631791] 20:26 175 0 active Steam Profile: Hustler --Format-- What rules did said player break?: SOC Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: He was on rooftop and we were in combat, when his health got low he jumped off the roof. Witnesses at the scene: China Was there an admin online at the time?: No If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: Does this player have any previous bans?: Yes, multiple Proof of rule b…

• @staff Crouch post Good morning cold community. Id like to start off by saying I feel as this is all starting to get out of hand. We are a community, we should ALL come together and compromise to make these new rules work for all. No offense to admins or players but yes I kinda agree with the concerns of the crouch mazes to an extent. Some of the bases we had in the past were way to op. Some were extremely to long and made movement way to difficult. For players that are not the best at dming and…

• +1 from me, great player and seems to know the rules very well!

• Vip vendor not working.

op4_Capt_n3Mo - - Help & Support

* I know after a new map setup/switch there are always a few kinks to work out and seems the vip vendor is one. Unfortunately it’s not working *also vip doors have no locks on them, down stairs and up stairs in vendor area. If we could get that going I’d greatly appreciate it. Ps. a few of us have brought up the idea that a working computer/terminal would be nice in the vip vendor area. Most previous maps have always had one.

• Your in-game name: Capt_N3mo The Cop In-game name: JackInMyPants Staffs Steam ID: 227 "JackInMyPants" [U:1:453744952] 08:18 62 0 active Description of the Event: JackInMyPants will not release Rebels using the select and esc menu for cops. He keep's uncuffing the rebel while still in jail than kills the rebel, causing rebels to lose suit. He has been told in discord this is not allowed and continues to say I have been doing it for 2 or three years and will continue to. In this demo he jail DOA, …

• Quote from Hozza: “"A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: help the players" A magical way with words ” Say hello, welcome to cold community, Im a cop and than a shotgun to the face!! lol JK JK DON'T do that Brenden

• New Map?

op4_Capt_n3Mo - - Suggestions

Quote from Hozza: “give us pray. the only good map. ” omg that map was sooo unstable, plz not again!! lol Yes new map plz!! I know alot of ppl have been saying they would like to see Rp_Linesse, RP_City_45, or even Rp_AbuseMeCity that won the past 3 month vote.

• Safe Place to Speak

op4_Capt_n3Mo - - General Discussion

@HAND OF DOOM, - no worries buddy. Just wanted to make sure. I do want to add that when I first started playing on the server @HAND OF DOOM was always there willing to help with any questions or concerns I had, even to this day he helps when needed and I do greatly appreciate that. I have overheard stories of how doom graciously protects the server and looks out for its well-being.I do believe Doom is the only admin that takes the time to watch the Crow of Suspicion. shit Doom won’t even afk and…

• Safe Place to Speak

@Volar @syle22 can we plz clear one thing up, some admins say NPC binding is legal and other say it is illegal. When I was told by Thunder that it was legal I made a bind to purchase printer paper. A few weeks later Candy asked if it was legal and I said yes due to what I was told. Doom was on that day and I asked what is you’re take on it and doom said it is absolutely illegal and anyone caught doing it will be banned immediately. Soooo what’s the official rule on that? Can we do it or not? All…

• Safe Place to Speak

I want to start off on a good note and say Clitt, thank you so much for sharing your last post. I know I’m still semi new to the community as I joined last winner but I have grown very fond of Cold Community Rp and look forward to seeing several players on and has become part of my daily routine. We are almost like a large crazy family. A lot of us look out for each other, care for each other and look forward to chatting and raging with each other. With the whole dilemma with striker leaving rea…

• Props and Teleports

op4_Capt_n3Mo - - Suggestions

Soo with the two servers I host in Opposing Force Dm prop blocking and satchel stacking on teleport entrances and exits is not allowed. My admins and I decided to make that illegal years back because of the issues of it hindering a players movement, causing players to get stuck and glitch. In my opinion it’s still prop glitching/prop blocking, and op. Now with hl2dm yes you have the push command and grav gun to move the prop out of you’re way but with moving it does cause damage to the players t…

• As Lawdog said, has to make a POSITIVE contribution to the server and not troll Now as i would say, can't be screaming and yelling at ppl all the time, seem to have hard time following simple gang rules and now as a cop, I think you need some time to prove you're self and try to be more active in the community. You have been gone from the server for quiet some time and did not make a great comeback for you're self.... Maybe in a few years when you can be a bit more responsible and act a little m…

• I think Arrow would make a great cop. He knows the rules well, is very respectful and is a fair player. +1 for me

• Quote from The Doggy: “i could make hardcoded bans but i can absolutely guarantee none of you would like it anyway i wanted to go through the examples nemo gave since they were all my punishments (lol) paul - cop strips are the only area where i tend to go higher since being a cop is a privilege we give to players and being a dick with it intentionally is basically just spitting on us for giving it to them. so cop strips are always in the 3 months to 1 year range, they always have been for inten…

• @MeTaL ^x^, It really has nothing to do with holding admins accountable, that's not the topic. Personally I have never had a ban, so not looking for any personal gain. I don't have anything against any of the admins, I'm not trying to attack the admins in anyway and I don't want it to seem like that. I'm just stating and idea from the recent events, and not just with China. Look at Ruffneck, he almost always gets a slap on the wrist with every incident. I just think it would be a good idea for a…