Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Farewell.

Captain Cock - - General Discussion

Hi Nova, Really sorry to hear you're having a tough time. Hope everything goes well with the health probs. You know, the great thing about online gaming is that no one really knows who anyone else is. If some players like to argue and cause shit towards you - perhaps retire your Nova avatar and become someone new. Just fake it for a while! Or buy a new copy of HL2 and go complete new player. Tell everyone you're the captain of a submarine in real life - no one will give you shit! (stay off mic!)…

• shipment propblems

Captain Cock - - Suggestions

I used to hide shipments all the time and Hustler is right it is a bastard thing to do. But it does make me laugh too. Simlpest solution would probably be to make them immovable. Why are they movavble anyhow? Might occasionally lead to a few sitting unclaimed, but so what? how long does the server really go without someone wandering round? A few hours perhaps Hiding them is a laugh, but if they're put inside a locked house it means that one of the addictive "event" features of the server is shut…

• First off,this thread is in the wrong place. It should be in ADMIN ABUSE/COPABUSE/VICODIN ABUSE There's a process. You present evidence, it gets fairly reviewed, action is taken or you shut the fuck up. But as you asked...in my view the server is an adult playground, not youth therapy. Reading posts and watching the videos here it looks to me like you're trying to provoke a reaction from an older player / surrogate parent figure. No admin is under any obligation to do anything, not listen to you…

• T’is time.

Captain Cock - - Hall of Fail

Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “Eldrun your comment is the only thing laughable as it clearly defines the need to stay relevant. “implying that faking = earn.” I’m not sure if you are aware of when to pluralize or make a word past tense but Before you attack someone else’s vocabulary I would do two things 1. Have good grammar yourself 2. Add something to the conversation My vocabulary is already immaculate, “This post is laughable at best” and then you proceed to agree with it, pick a side, I’m not l…

• T’is time.

Captain Cock - - Hall of Fail

I smell a bunch of “active congenitals"

• Perhaps Mazes in Gang bases only (?) - because they are prone to being mass raided by other gangs. I don't buy the new player thing... New players have the protection of the no box killing rule. If they have a house big enough to have a maze they've clearly settled into the server ok. Plus New players also shouldn't really have enemies that repeatedly break their locks and raid their drugs and printers. If they've been playing fairly no one should bug them for long. If they're agressive towards …

• SOC ban request

Ok. Now he's killing under 10 box players! This dude just connects, declairs he's going on a rampage across the city and starts a load of RDM shit. He's defo binding masses of food and suit batteries, but a bunch of us ganged up and was on him for like 5 minutes, RPG's, Magnums, Crossbows Awesome! He dies and like spins out a load of cash to us. Meh! But then RQ's!!!! Doesn't come back for like 30 mins - LOL Ha! Loooooser coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…1a539b8419632bd776e5b1b6c

• words of love

Captain Cock - - Mr. Bean's Words of Wisdom

<whispers> ...is you high?

• SOC ban request

That fucking Antlion Guard just disappeared again when I was killing it! If I did that I'd get a ban. That fucker keeps doing it. Right in the middle of a fight it disconnects. "Antlion Guard succeeded in it's rampage through the city" Ban the bastard! NumbNuts

• New Map?

Quote from hustler: “@chinasyndrome, are you on heroin? what the fuck is this - "we need at least 2-3 weeks of voting". no blyat. we need it immediately!!!! ” Not sure admin listen to demands from the most banned player on the server? But seriously... Not Pray please, done to death and all those flying little asshole things that flash lights and beep like fuckheads - aghh! Something big, bright and plenty of housing. Some big mansions and lots of interesting side streets. A couple of great maps:…

• whole lotta gang shit

This is an old thread, but why can't we fill other players printers? It doesn't seem to have any negative effect on the printer owner and would strengthen the whole gang idea. Obviously limited to players within the same gang, but in the same way we can add locks to a gang base door, giving the gang a combined strenth, being able to re fill another gang members printer while they're afk or in jail might encourage co-operation. It would increase the amount of cash sitting in a gang base (held by …

• suggestion

I'd like to wear Koolaid's ass as a hat. If you make that a thing I'm buying Gold VIP forever. T+gwwhDsaGDigAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

• Gawd, way too serious. I heard Doom invite players to comment on this thread - which is why I'm chipping in without being a direct witness. A lot of what happens on the server can be intensly annoying, even unfair and crappy. I've certainly has moments of major frustration when I'm caught being a dick or been the unwilling focus of an agressive / having a shit day - player, cop or admin. Bottom line is there can be no legal argument for harrasement (or actual harrasment of any kind) when you int…

• Props and Teleports

I'm pretty sure I've been told off for doing this in the past. (though not kicked or banned). Using this glitch when you're in the secret room at the end of the maze potentialy turns that space into an inpenatrable area. Incoming players can push the prop or use a prop easter but that takes a sec to happen. The player defending can too easily stay at the far end and kill anyone who comes in while they are deleting the prop. Then spawn a replacement. On the plus side - The glitch does create a bi…

• Snowden Nerf

OK - Firstly in all the theoretical money making we need to introduce a pooping and eating constant. Say 1 large (10 min) shitting session every 8 hours, plus the same (25 min) for eating. Then there has to be a Jailtime variable. 6,720 bank account hacks in a day would create about 3.3M crime points. If you get about 180 secs for about 4K crimre that's is about 42 hours in jail (every 24 hours of constant hacking) Jobs... (Sanitation) Can we have a large pickup reward for zombie and antlion cor…

• "LAWDOG!!!" My God, is this actual footage of the legendary KOOLAID RAGE ROAR! It's primal. Sort of terrifying and at the same time completly fucking hilarious.

• Saw him drop kick Hozza +1 JK. Good player. The extraordinary super powers of being a cop unlikely to corrupt his brain.

• A tiny correction to the post - Birdi has 8 bans,not none. All for either being a Bird or insisting that "Bird" is the word. "Bird" has not been the wors since 1963. During 70's "Grease" was briefly the word, then in the 80's Cameo asked "what's the word?" and the word was "Up!" Then the internet arrived and the word died. So in correction - "everybody knows that the Bird was once the word... 57 years ago"

• OCS

Displacing where the money is stored is sort of the point. We can reset banks and encourage doing jobs without long term players loosing wealth. In the event of a plugin crash, which happens, I think we all agree that there are some losses but that's life. I think I have a slightly different view to Mico, of the game and what might improve it. The idea of connecting then going to sleep is exactly what I think is wrong with it now. New players see a busy server then connect only to find a ghost t…

• OCS

If we’re looking at radical changes to the game I have an idea. As has been said, a big problem is that we’re all earning more than we spend. So the game has become about hoarding tons of money in case of a feud with another player demands tons of lockbreakers etc. I’m certainly against a straight up economy reset. Total Resets don’t level the playing field, they just annoy players who like to save. Here’s the idea… 1. Bank accounts get reset back to $0 every time you log in. Items and Houses ar…