Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 97.

• Not enough hours, noone will probably know you enough to even vouch that you deserve it guy. Get some hours, get yourself known as the right kind of player they look for, and then apply bud.

• Ban Request for Gman

MeTaL ^x^ - - Accepted Ban Request

I would like to add this video as well. drive.google.com/file/d/1NCNTt…Ryps2gJ0/view?usp=sharing In the video is the same player disconnecting to avoid being killed while cuffed multiple times.

• shipment propblems

MeTaL ^x^ - - Suggestions

I have a lovely solution to this problem. We just need to make it so that hustler cannot pick shipments up. This will make it so other players do not hide it from him. Then there is no problem.

• Job Update

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “I didn't even think about a tip system maybe like 20% with a declining percentage every 30seconds? Also the luxury delivery is very good idea too, puts even more risk with a high reward. ” Just like with the cop suggestion, balance is everything. Should implement one before the other, smaller changes and adjustments instead of multiple at once. Quote from MiraclesbelieveInMe: “Either of these would be a good change, and even promote more team fights or even havin…

• Job Update

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “Drug Runner: Drug Runner is a interesting job, although it does promoted activity running to the vendors around the map, this job needs more incentive. The job is requiring you to spend money by purchasing a delivery and then making about double in return for the completion of that delivery, making this a high risk no reward as you are required to have money on you at all times. some things that could be changed are: ” What if we had a tip system for time complet…

• Well I go to work, come home from work, and see a response from Doom and then the post is closed so I can't respond. So here we are. I gave time for everything to be worked out and instead of things being fixed and everything being better, here we are with them doing the same exact shit they were doing prior to the changes. The things you guys did change nothing. It doesn't matter what's going on in their personal life, they are out of pocket STILL and this needs to be addressed. The admin ranks…

• Since Doom wants to control the narrative and close the thread before anyone can reply to his response, here is part 2. Translation of the last sentence attached below: "Anything MeTaL says, does, or implies to anyone I will use as an excuse to be a hypocrite and utilize my admin abilities to intimidate and persecute him in ways he cannot." or in even simpler terms "He started it". At the end of the day instead of using his admin abilities to to uphold the servers integrity and rules, he is inst…

• The staff has gone and punished the entire admin base for one admins actions as seen in a previous post. And even after these changes have been made made this admins attitude, integrity, professionalism, and level of hypocrisy has not changed. Something needs to be done about it because I am sick of putting time into a server that one admin wants to ruin. He doesn't spend time on the server and play, he doesn't have fun. He just sits in noclip or in spectate and hovers over everyone on the serve…

• T’is time.

MeTaL ^x^ - - Hall of Fail

Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “Metal I’m not sure what this issue is but if it wasn’t for me you’d still be crying over Doom belittling you day in day out while you sat there like a prepubescent pile of cum. Try being a person and not an absolute amoeba. I’m not sure why you are continuing to attack people smarter than you....obviously it’s not working. ” Lol Doom still sits over me like a black cloud. You didn't do shit you fuckin shit stain. Also your vocabulary is fuckin unnecessary. You are usin…

• T’is time.

I don't even afk anymore really. I only do it if I would like to keep my weapons or Pinata health. I earn all my money killing people(and afkers). And I personally don't have a problem with an econ reset. All I'm going to do is grind again and get my monies again. I actually play and don't sit here and beg and whine like a broke boi. So go ahead with an econ reset, you will still be a broke boi and we shall still make big boi monies.

• The most spammy picture ever. Also if you wanna know the secret to beating crouch mazes its literally smoke grenades. EZ stuff.

• Well not my fault from your experience that you were trash and could not figure out how to beat a crouch mazes. It is very possible.

• Quote from Rezoz: “He doesn't even play! She doesn't even play! You don't even play! Why does it always boil down to that? I presented a solution, which grubbsy linked. Really Grubbsy is pretty bang on with his assessment and facts. I have several hundred hours (500+ at minimum) on the server and several thousand working on maps and highscores. I don't afk so you won't see me with thousands of semi-active/inactive hours. When I'm on, I'm playing and chatting. I have an absurd amount of access fo…

• T’is time.

Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “No Metal this was not an attack on you’re inability to use proper vocabulary or your brain. ” I don't think what you were using was considered proper vocabulary. Also this is a fuckin forum post, not a fuckin business letter. It was more you just using more extensive vocabulary where it is not necessary. Plus the only reason you have a problem with the economy is your a fuckin broke boi. Why don't ya do some grinding my guy. Econ reset wouldn't do shit. Us rich boi's w…

• Like i said that would be a middle ground. But to be honest, you yourself don't even play dude.

• I don't feel crouch mazes being completely illegal would be a good solution. I am open to having a restriction on how long they can be. It could be like only a certain percentage of the prop limit can be used for crouch mazes or something. But eliminating crouch mazes will just push people to create something even more gross. The actual crouch maze of the 2% base was fine, it was only like 3 or 4 back and fourths and then its over. On the flipside if you look at the monstrosity that birddie made…

• T’is time.

This isn't to troll but this is the most serious of questions. Do you try and use larger words and more extensive vocabulary to try and make people believe you know what your talking about, or do you just use them because your so lonely in real life that you can't annoy someone with the way you worded this statement.

• Steam Name: MeTaL ^x^ SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:29287041) Age: 25 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 3 years What does being a staff member entail?: Staff members, specifically Administrators, are support roles. This means that they are here to help out the server in any way they can. This is achieved by helping new players and making them feel welcome, assisting current players in ways they cannot help themselves, and ensuring general order by enforcing rules. Why do you …

• SOC ban request

MeTaL ^x^ - - General Discussion

Above shows how an admin can disrespect a player but a player cannot do the same back. Respect is a two way street.

• New Map?

So today marks the 3 month mark of our time on the current map. I was wondering when the voting/change to the next map will start.