Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 499.

• Farewell.

Oidoxie - - General Discussion

byebye babe

• Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “Well not my fault from your experience that you were trash and could not figure out how to beat a crouch mazes. It is very poss ” index.php

• I speak from experience and your shitty crouch tunnels should have not ever existed, be glad that you atleast get a little bit crouch rather than none.

• no crouch ever never its 100% cancer.

• i'd say make this pending and wait for more applicants to step up, then wait for inactive admins to go in retired state and we will reconsider who is most viable to fill the slots, -1 for now.

• Safe Place to Speak

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “Quote from Oidoxie: “So much talk about how you have been abused and treated badly in the past, but how come you haven't taken any action in the past when it happened? ” My original reply is a good example of why. The very first video is the first initial treatment by Doom, by the third video you can just see that I accept my fate at that time. But throughout all of that action, there is only kicks gags and mutes. It's not like with long lengthy bans that you appeal where …

• Safe Place to Speak

Quote from Lawdog: “Quote from Oidoxie: “So much talk about how you have been abused and treated badly in the past, but how come you haven't taken any action in the past when it happened? ” What is Stockholm syndrome? Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response. It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers. This psychological connection develops over the course of the days, weeks, months, or even years of captivity or abuse. ” Are you fucking kidding me?

• Safe Place to Speak

So much talk about how you have been abused and treated badly in the past, but how come you haven't taken any action in the past when it happened? Yes i know there are cases too where threads of abuse or misconduct have been created and talked and settled trough. If the case is real and good evidence is present the shit will happen and changes will be done. With all this 3 pages of stuff i read it would be enough to put any staff member on administrative leave. And we all have right to say what …

• Safe Place to Speak

fuck this retarded admin im glad he is no longer amongst us

• Expect changes men

• Props and Teleports

Oidoxie - - Suggestions

Yeah this definetly should be a rule, just the same as for doorblocking. Let's start enforcing this immediately? motd will change when it changes.

• Props and Teleports

Oidoxie - - Suggestions

do you mean if you jump in teleport and at the other port there is prop so you are stuck in it?

• foolaid cop abuse

Oidoxie - - Accepted Ban Request

demo looks so messy and two players on the scene and your standing right on the line of fire, this could be either or so i'd like to hear kooolaid's side of the story and the one who shot the 357

• Snowden Nerf

Oidoxie - - Suggestions

Nothing beats stealing other's hard work with well placed headshot

• Seems you don't really even care if you get unbanned or not imo

• Hello Alex, you still do clockwork hl2rp?

• Those demos show you both exchanging shots and dealing damage to eachother, im not familiar with new propping rules so i wont say anything about that but those props can be shot trough from both sides and explosive damage to the wall will come trough props.

• It just looks like innocent explosive splash damage to me meanwhile you are inside, dunno how he got that nade there altough?

• CoLD dark rp server?

Oidoxie - - Garry's Mod

If it was Deathmatch based server like snowflake version that nobody has ever experienced before it could work

• LEGALIZE IT!

Oidoxie - - Suggestions

But taxes...