Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 140.

• new map poll suggestion

chinasyndrome - - Suggestions

I agree with Syles Abuseme is one of the great AP Maps from 10 years ago, many people have never seen it It is a good map IMO

• I have first hand witnessed this several times I think these can also be used in conjunction with Sex and Hug as I have seen a player go from less than 10 life points to 350 in the span of 2 seconds

• Hustler was shooting me through the exact same door multiple times

• same thing happens to me sometimes, I have disconnected and reconnected and still had them invisible

• RuffNeck SOC

chinasyndrome - - Denied Ban Request

--Your information-- IGN: China SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11731815 Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN:Ruffneck Soldier SteamID:STEAM_0:0:19490667 Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: SOC Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: mediafire.com/file/ach3zl3y2a9uvde/vulcan.dem/file mediafire.com/view/jamr8yo72x6n1sw/TimeIndex.png/file Check my demo at the Time Index in the PNG (it is toward the end) You will see I threw a barrel at Ruff and money dropp…

• well every admin including you always asks regardless if the database knows you are a VIP then the VIP doors should always recognize a VIP player and not need to have their names added to the door

• give me some code snippets or better a backup of the current DB to examine and Ill gladly try

• Dailies Bug

chinasyndrome - - Server Bug Report Forum

Your name: China Syndrome Your steam id: [U:1:23463631] Description of the bug:Random but I was doing a daily Robbery IV(note I had re-rolled earlier to get this), i was counterfeiting as a job but was robbing venders so I could accomplish 2 in 1 I disconnected and when i came back 30 minutes later my Robber was replaced with Tree Hugger III this bug only seems to affect a rerolled daily category Steps to reproduce the bug: re-roll a daily, wait about 10 minutes and log off then log back on agai…

• I want to add I know I have been a royal ass in the past to some players and even admins. That is not who I am today and who I do not wish to be remembered as. Except for trolling MASTER WONG, I have no regrets

• Dear Cold Community, Merry Belated Christmas. Sorry I missed the Holiday map. Upon coming back i noticed that several VIP members do not have their names on the VIP doors. To prove to an Admin that you are VIP you have to do /stats to show you are a VIP which is in the DB so i digress. I want to help the server. I have 15 years of coding and Database experience. I am not asking for admin or unrestricted access, I even expert any changes will be vetted and verified by Doggie and any other people.…

• I know my opinion never matters, but I think Nemo is calm and level headed, he does help new players out and He has never given me or anyone else reason that I know of to doubt him. I think he would be a fine Admin

• Farewell.

chinasyndrome - - General Discussion

we will miss you, thanks again for the cash

• Hustler SOC Again

I was not in the VIP if this is about the SOC i witnessed, could be another seeing as you do it so much

• Hustler SOC Again

I was there and saw it, Hustler from My POINT OF VIEW Looked to do it deliberately

• shipment propblems

There is no problem with the shipments, after they spawn their fate is decided. I just decide to hide it from you, it makes me laugh. Are you still mad about that time a few weeks ago I hid it in your spare room and you searched the entire map looking for it?

• New Map?

so this map should have been AP_AbusemeCity, there were techical issues, I have heard 3 different stories, personally I would like teh leadership to determin what the issues are and post of they can be fixed. I would really like that map. But if not we need at least 2-3 weeks of voting not something thrown up on a Friday and being told you have until Monday

• Safe Place to Speak

Oidoxie - there have been cases where the threads of abuse against am Admin were infacted deleted by that same admin

• Safe Place to Speak

Hey Doom remember this coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…highlight=china#post58292 You deleted the post I made about your abuse. your extensive repeat offense at abusing admin

• Safe Place to Speak

Most of the Admins are top notch, LawDog, Thunder, Birdee,Doggie etc.. there is one admin that while I believe he was once good, has become very Toxic. That Admin is Hand of Doom. He berates and belittles people. Yells at them, flat out abuses power when he is in a bad mood and on top if it all. Says shit like Post on the forums Syles wont do shit. Other admins have admitted since he is root that they are scared to even speak up. Once he gagged and muted me for not reason. On other occasions he …

• Your in-game name: Shock.valye.toInt(); aka China Syndrom The Staffs In-game name: WiseGuy Staffs Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:39835951 Discription of the Event: I was in the VIP behind the secret vender door robbing the venders for a daily, I alt tabbed away I only had a little over 2k crime, when i Alt Tabbed back i discovered i had been released from jail and that wiseguy came to vip which is allowed but then used vip keys to open that door (should have used kick if i had 4k crime) and arrested me. Cle…