Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

• Admeans

Captain Cock - - General Discussion

LOL "old admin" Perhaps they were taking a nap? Or it was a coupon day and they were queuing for pea and ham soup? For all our dear Old Admins... THANKS FOR YOUR HELP,... DOING ALL THAT FIGHTING DURING WORLD WAR TWO (they can't hear) Bless

• I know I'm not admin so technically not supposed to post in this thread, but Metal has asked for community to feedback... He clearly likes the server, but can't take any kind of criticism at all so would struggle to avoid abusing when trolled. (which I'm guessing would happen a lot) He writes like he's 10 years old, but he's old enough not to take this knockback too hard. Metal - you can't have everything instantly at the first time of asking. In a while (perhaps a long while) you'll read back t…

• OMG if you dont get "made" after all these great comments it will be the worst thing since Joe Pesci walked into an empty room at the end of Goodfellas.

• Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “ Denied ” lol (jk!)

• We need a economy reset

Captain Cock - - Suggestions

Ah!, My bad, I saw the title of this thread and mistook it for a discussion about resetting the ecconomy. Duh! Realise now it's just another winge / bitch session between waring players. <insert crack here about Metal sucking on DOA's "bulls" or whatever else might provoke a bit of forum rage> Captain Cock, aka NumbNuts, Aka 丅Hє NumbcHEŻ

• We need a economy reset

Sensible hat on for a sec... There was a thread a few months back on econ resets and it was generally jumped up and down on by most people, including me. I love my money, I worked for it and don't want to give it up. However, a lot of players want a fairer ecconomy. How about this as a solution - Bank and Items get reset once a year, alondside a map change. Basic low starting cash / items given to all. Then all players on the top 25 wealth list get reset to the lowest score on the leader board (…

• God bless N3mo. When my sister Mary was struck blind we almost lost our small family farm. N3mo worked all day and all night to protect us. Then he rode into town and saved the blacksmiths shop from burning down. One time there was a tiny puppy stuck down a well, N3mo went down that well, on his own in the dark, lifted the pup up on his shoulder. Let the pup run happily free. N3mo plants lovely flowers. He is kind to the horses. He would be the greatest Admin in human history and would make all …

• Farewell.

Hi Nova, Really sorry to hear you're having a tough time. Hope everything goes well with the health probs. You know, the great thing about online gaming is that no one really knows who anyone else is. If some players like to argue and cause shit towards you - perhaps retire your Nova avatar and become someone new. Just fake it for a while! Or buy a new copy of HL2 and go complete new player. Tell everyone you're the captain of a submarine in real life - no one will give you shit! (stay off mic!)…

• shipment propblems

I used to hide shipments all the time and Hustler is right it is a bastard thing to do. But it does make me laugh too. Simlpest solution would probably be to make them immovable. Why are they movavble anyhow? Might occasionally lead to a few sitting unclaimed, but so what? how long does the server really go without someone wandering round? A few hours perhaps Hiding them is a laugh, but if they're put inside a locked house it means that one of the addictive "event" features of the server is shut…

• First off,this thread is in the wrong place. It should be in ADMIN ABUSE/COPABUSE/VICODIN ABUSE There's a process. You present evidence, it gets fairly reviewed, action is taken or you shut the fuck up. But as you asked...in my view the server is an adult playground, not youth therapy. Reading posts and watching the videos here it looks to me like you're trying to provoke a reaction from an older player / surrogate parent figure. No admin is under any obligation to do anything, not listen to you…

• T’is time.

Captain Cock - - Hall of Fail

Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “Eldrun your comment is the only thing laughable as it clearly defines the need to stay relevant. “implying that faking = earn.” I’m not sure if you are aware of when to pluralize or make a word past tense but Before you attack someone else’s vocabulary I would do two things 1. Have good grammar yourself 2. Add something to the conversation My vocabulary is already immaculate, “This post is laughable at best” and then you proceed to agree with it, pick a side, I’m not l…

• T’is time.

Captain Cock - - Hall of Fail

I smell a bunch of “active congenitals"

• Perhaps Mazes in Gang bases only (?) - because they are prone to being mass raided by other gangs. I don't buy the new player thing... New players have the protection of the no box killing rule. If they have a house big enough to have a maze they've clearly settled into the server ok. Plus New players also shouldn't really have enemies that repeatedly break their locks and raid their drugs and printers. If they've been playing fairly no one should bug them for long. If they're agressive towards …

• SOC ban request

Ok. Now he's killing under 10 box players! This dude just connects, declairs he's going on a rampage across the city and starts a load of RDM shit. He's defo binding masses of food and suit batteries, but a bunch of us ganged up and was on him for like 5 minutes, RPG's, Magnums, Crossbows Awesome! He dies and like spins out a load of cash to us. Meh! But then RQ's!!!! Doesn't come back for like 30 mins - LOL Ha! Loooooser coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…0359218a4f9f9be5ee9ff4f1d

• words of love

Captain Cock - - Mr. Bean's Words of Wisdom

<whispers> ...is you high?

• SOC ban request

That fucking Antlion Guard just disappeared again when I was killing it! If I did that I'd get a ban. That fucker keeps doing it. Right in the middle of a fight it disconnects. "Antlion Guard succeeded in it's rampage through the city" Ban the bastard! NumbNuts

• New Map?

Quote from hustler: “@chinasyndrome, are you on heroin? what the fuck is this - "we need at least 2-3 weeks of voting". no blyat. we need it immediately!!!! ” Not sure admin listen to demands from the most banned player on the server? But seriously... Not Pray please, done to death and all those flying little asshole things that flash lights and beep like fuckheads - aghh! Something big, bright and plenty of housing. Some big mansions and lots of interesting side streets. A couple of great maps:…

• whole lotta gang shit

This is an old thread, but why can't we fill other players printers? It doesn't seem to have any negative effect on the printer owner and would strengthen the whole gang idea. Obviously limited to players within the same gang, but in the same way we can add locks to a gang base door, giving the gang a combined strenth, being able to re fill another gang members printer while they're afk or in jail might encourage co-operation. It would increase the amount of cash sitting in a gang base (held by …

• suggestion

I'd like to wear Koolaid's ass as a hat. If you make that a thing I'm buying Gold VIP forever. T+gwwhDsaGDigAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

• Gawd, way too serious. I heard Doom invite players to comment on this thread - which is why I'm chipping in without being a direct witness. A lot of what happens on the server can be intensly annoying, even unfair and crappy. I've certainly has moments of major frustration when I'm caught being a dick or been the unwilling focus of an agressive / having a shit day - player, cop or admin. Bottom line is there can be no legal argument for harrasement (or actual harrasment of any kind) when you int…