Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Shipment Respawn

Nugget - - Suggestions

Some players hide the shipment in their base, so others cant find this. I do think this is a bit unfair, even if it is against a player you do not like, as the shipment is an event. If the shipment was able to respawn after a certain amount of time, if it not found, then i think that might be an appropriate solution.

• new map poll suggestion

Nugget - - Suggestions

Quote from Rezoz: “Last time if iirc we did not use abusemecity because one of its versions conflicted with the plugin. ” then finish your map Ruby.

• Door Name

Nugget - - Server Bug Report Forum

The name of my door (#100) changed to "For sale 250,00" as it was before I purchased the door. I noticed that the door names of two other doors previously owned by Neoconformist (169) and Mr Bean (160) have also been changed to For Sale, but I do not know if they sold their doors.

• Capt_N3mo Admin/Staff Application

Nugget - - Applications

this is a good thing. +1

• Change to Burglary Challenge

Nugget - - Suggestions

We already have a daily that involves lockpicking and door hacking; it's called vandalism.

• Higher Pay For Higher Rank Cops

Nugget - - Suggestions

@thedoggy Can you make this happen? I heard you like a gud succ golly.gif golly.gif golly.gif

Nugget - - Suggestions

Quote from Lawdog: “When your a cop your normal income gets auto deposited into your account. Besides Bribes, I think I have heard that Cops are supposed to make more money when rebels stay in jail. Has that stopped? ” You make 3/sec as chief of police., same as when I first became cop, although I don't know if the lower ranks changes or not.

• Beamed Admin Application

Nugget - - Applications

Certainly wants to be involves in the formation of the community. Seems okay +1

Nugget - - Suggestions

Quote from eldrun: “I like how you’re calling me an idiot yet you can’t even read sarcasm. ” I'm not trying to call you an idiot here, All I am trying to get at is that cops make no money. There is no true incentive to play as a cop. Why bother being a cop when a gang can provide more support and more opportunities to make money? I played cop a lot; once you hit Chief, there isn't much of a reason to bother playing cop unless you and another cop are just fvcking around.

Nugget - - Suggestions

Quote from eldrun: “Quote from Micobot: “Quote from eldrun: “Think of the money they save with the weapons they spawn with at the higher rank- I already believe there incentives are high enough to rank up. ” Yeah... and how often do you get to use those weapons before you blasted by 3 revs at once? ” Okay so remove their weapons on spawn and see how many people play cop. ” Sweet, let's take a problem and make it worse!

Nugget - - Suggestions

Quote from eldrun: “Think of the money they save with the weapons they spawn with at the higher rank- I already believe there incentives are high enough to rank up. ” There are few incentives to actively play cop, regardless of rank. Anyone actively playing cop makes jack shit.

• Furry Skin

Nugget - - Suggestions

Due to the amount of gay furry jokes on this server, I think a furry suit player model would be appropriate. Suggesting for a friend of coarse.

• Age: 18+ In-Game name: Not A Nugget, aka Not A Bot, aka 0110110101100101 SteamID: 76561198253838919 Time played: 121 hrs --Questions-- Q: Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I would like to do everything this game has to offer; this being the next step. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Civil protection reduces crime, and creates balance by arresting criminals dominating the server. What is the function the Civil Protection?: Civil Protection i…