Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

• Having that and a message in chat/hud when you complete one part of you're daily. Meaning as when you are working on Marijuana 3 and after you pickup you're 3 plants you get a message in chat (RP) you have completed 3 of 60 of Marijuana 3 Daily. Not sure if that is possible coding wise but would save a lot of time and would be easier than type /dailies than clicking on the daily you are working on to see the status. Both would be very useful and a nice option.

• CM-Vulcan cop app

op4_Capt_n3Mo - - Applications

It's been what almost two years since his cop strip would have ended, I'd say give the man a third/final chance. Just remember Vulcan, you can't randomly kickdoors when you yah want to, and can't rdm under 10's. Believe me at times they make me want to as well =D

• think he would make a great cop +1

• IGN: mike tyson/ Diego SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76045 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960417818/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: constantly disconnecting out of combat, and soc. Has been doing to alot of people. He know the rules of doc, and soc, Lawdog has even tried to talk to him saying it is not ok. I really did not want to put this request up as he is a new player and is still learning the ropes but he has been asked and told multiple times doing this is not ok. Y…

• Cliff DOC

op4_Capt_n3Mo - - Accepted Ban Request

IGN: Cliff/Coors SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:62121542) Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084508812/ What rules did said player break?: DOC Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Was in pursuit of Cliff, was clearly engaged, as I shot he ran behind the door and DOC. He was also door blocking before this incident but wont include for ban request. Witnesses at the scene: China, Slappy, and Slaughter Was there an admin online at the time?: No If the previous question was y…

• That would be a nice option. As of now I just give 100 of each to all new players.

• Vip Sounds

op4_Capt_n3Mo - - Suggestions

Update some of the less used sounds in the vip/sounds menu with new sounds/music? Don't think we should add more as that causes download times to increase but replace some with something new. Would add some spice to the vip sounds and maybe attract new players to purchase vip. Just a thought to try and change things up a little.

• i cant change gang name

That would be a nice option without having to dismantle the whole gang.

• I would like to thank everyone for all the amazing comments, it really means a lot to me. Thank you!!! If I become an admin or not I'll always be here for you all. I feel grateful to be a part of this community and have grown very fond of you all. Again thank you =D

• Shipment Respawn

I agree with nugget. Make the shipment respawn after like 10/15/20 min after it's first spawn would be a great idea. Personally I have stopped hiding it. The more I though about it, it really is not fair to others. Keeps the zombies from spawning, which I really enjoy fighting, and the useful crime to zero which we all need sometimes. When I was new I always enjoyed the hunt for the crate.

• new map poll suggestion

Never said it didn't. I have played on it, I agree it is a good map. Just not a good idea with the new Rp server running it the past couple months.

• new map poll suggestion

I think that would not be a good option for the vote as that new server has been running it. I would kind of like to see abusemecity/amuseme witchever is was called, or a different working version as it has a lot of nice bases and varieties of small, medium and large basses. Any other suggestions from the players would be great though.

• Door Name

op4_Capt_n3Mo - - Server Bug Report Forum

Same, it happened to slaughters door and mine as well in Mira Lux Apartments. They were not actually for sale but seems like the db reverted back to default names which is the price. Ever since the server crash the other night things have been really wonky and even lagging more than usual. Or it may just be me...idk =\

• Yea it hasn't happened anymore since that day. After the server reset later in the day it quit doing it.

• Since HungryMan was added to the food vendor it has nearly made it impossible to kill certain players. They have become gods in a sense. People are using sex and HungryMan on binds and are nearly impossible to kill. Not all players can afford to keep buying them to make the match even a bit fair. With binding hungry man all you have to do it round a corner or be out of shot view and within seconds you can have full health again. It is extremely OP and not fair to players that are not as skilled …

• IGN: Capt_N3mo SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15487943 Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: Ekta SteamID: U:1:1165939491 & STEAM_0:1:582969745 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199126205219/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Glitch to cop, alt account, spam mic Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Was downstairs in my home and heard circus music playing very loudly in my office, ran up stairs to see wtf was going on and witnessed Ekta glitch to cop…

• Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “is anyone else able to see it when it's invisible to you? ” ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Now I cant get it to do it again, since server reset earlier seems to have stopped now.

• Quote from Volar: “If you reconnect do they show up properly or does the glitched one stay hidden? ” Not sure, I'll try it the next time it happens.

• Your name: Capt_N3mo Your steam id: Description of the bug: Every one in a while weed plants are spawning invisible in my base. I can still pick it up with the grav gun but can not see it. Can only see the caption of how much the weed has grown and who it belongs to. I have tried to spawn in different areas and different rooms but still happens. Steps to reproduce the bug: Set job a drug grower type /plant in chat and 1 out of 5-8 plants spawns with no model Expected result: May a fix? Does the …

• Lost my house

op4_Capt_n3Mo - - Resolved

I can vouch that it was purchased right before the holiday map switch. He was not gone long enough for the door to be re settable as well. I had keys to it as well and used it often before the switch to the holiday map.