• CM-Vulcan cop app

CM-VULCAN - - Applications

Map change please

• CM-Vulcan cop app

Its for real

• CM-Vulcan cop app

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: TO PUNISH AND ENSLAVE What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not shoot people unless they shoot you..no cuffing under 1800 crime and no rebels in or on pd What is the function the Civil Protection?: TO PUNISH AND ENSLAVE If a player were to be rdming you what do…

• Aimbot

CM-VULCAN - - Suggestions

LIke you can get AImbot proof now come on.

• Aimbot

Well someone needs to explain that to DOA

• Aimbot

So we can us aimbot here and not get banned? Asking for a friend.

• new map poll suggestion

Can we use some of the maps we havent played 20 times please.

• Shipment Respawn

I agree locks all over the PD is bullshit.

• metal is a dick the last thing this server needs is metal being a admin he is a DOA dick sucker! Plus he is a Asshole!

• I think he will be a great admin and may be able to do something about DOA being asshole

• We need a economy reset

I have been a player for years however I have been run out of the server by DOA and his merry bunch off assclowns. With his 60 millon plus he can do what ever he wants and its super not fair I broke 500 locks after I saved for weeks and I really think something needs to be done. At least make it where he cant put crime on other players so he can kill them so they cannot challenge him at all. Just something to ponder. plus breaking 500 locks doesnt mean he can run off players

• map download

CM-VULCAN - - Hall of Fail

I cant auto download the new map any ideas where I can get it

• I bought a new computer lol help!!!!

• hustler admin application)

CM-VULCAN - - Denied Applications

no way complete dick head he got me banned for a week fuck him!

• CM-VULCAN OR NACLUV-MC

CM-VULCAN - - Denied Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:6904388 Your in-game Name:NACLUV-MC Why you got banned:Spawning props through a wall (Exploit). Other Information you think we should know: I thought hustler was building steps up to the top of the steps when i but those there he was climbing up them as i was and then he said thx and gave me some items and unknown to me made the boat blow up i had no clue. he gave me the boats and thats was it. Human gace me 3 days over this and i check today and its a week "HUSTLER" DID …

• CMVULCAN COP RE-APP

CM-VULCAN - - Accepted Applications

I am just wanting to be a cop late a t night everynow and then. I thought you would enjoy the deceptacon quote.

• Map Change.

CAN WE PUT A MAX ON LOCKS LIKE 400

• CMVULCAN COP RE-APP

Age:53 In-Game name:CM-VULCAN SteamID: Time played:YEARS --Questions-- Do you have a mic?:YES Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:TO PUNISH AND ENSLAVE What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:BUST PEOPLE What is the function the Civil Protection?:LOCK THEM UP If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:POUND THEM! How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?4 TO 5 HOURS How will you benefit the server?:SMASH RDMERS? Is this your first time as Civi…

• I do it to "PUNISH AND ENSLAVE"

• COP APP

I thought you would enjoy it