Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• prop hunt

Nutter[irl] - - Suggestions

how about prop hunt skin change ,? it might be difficult

• stop hiding shipments

• Shipment Respawn

i found shipment hidden it here also had slams behind it . ,also whats with all these fucking locks on pd doors ,? if you want to destroy this server for new players well done .

• says it all about your sad "role play" metal , go play quake dm , if you like killing over and over and bring hoosa with you......bitch ! quote :: Now One day mid august I was perming this annoying kid that many people in the community were perming at the time.:: Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “ Now One day mid august I was perming this annoying kid that many people in the community were perming at the time ”

• age is not important ,he plays rp 100 times better than you . go play on dm server hozza he also soc with me 3 times

• lottery

Nutter[irl] - - Help & Support

i entered gold lottery then 10 seconds later it ended,it said no one entered gold lottery .... i have steam screen shot ...................

• other ideas for the mod

prop hunt skins trash beds fridge ovens etc

• cop application

Nutter[irl] - - Accepted Applications

Age:19 In-Game name:hers johnny Time played: 450+ hours Steamid:[U:1:12117797] - -Questions-- Do you have a mic?:Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because its fun, im active player and can join cop side whenever its needed. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:cuff at 1800+ crime, kill people if shot at first, etcc What is the function the Civil Protection?: To cuff people, make the streets safe from criminals If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Try to cuff …

• cop application

Nutter[irl] - - Accepted Applications

i wish to apply for cop , i have been cop before on mannis rp for long time ,Im not in a gang and i will treat all players equally execpt admins they can do max time . ps: i hate everone equally as cop dog edit: Age:40+ In-Game name:hers johnny Time played: 450+ hours Steamid:here's johnny STEAM_0:1:18553915 - -Questions-- Do you have a mic?:Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because its fun, im active player and can join cop side whenever its needed. What are the basic rules as Civ…