Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

• mr sandman use cheats

hustler - - Denied Ban Request

--Your information-- IGN: hustler SteamID: STEAM_0 :1:102815895 --Accused member information-- IGN: Mr.Sandman SteamID:STEAM_0:0:235137967 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/MRsandman2112/ What rules did said player break?: use unlimited health (cheats) Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: i tryed to kill that boy but he use cheats and i didnt killed him. Witnesses at the scene: demo Was there an admin online at the time?: yes. lawdog in afk i want to introduce demo: disk.y…

• im vip too, but i dont have rank button blyat. how to change it??

• China's Dev/ Admin Application

hustler - - Applications

no admin for boys who always hide snipments

• China's Dev/ Admin Application

hustler - - Applications

this boy hiding shipment, so -1 from RUSSIA

• Hello habibis. New year, new map , new life , and new models i want to introduce for you new model : mr Putin you can download it from the link blyat: yadi.sk/d/ankFNXPLr0J5GQ

• Vip Sounds

hustler - - Suggestions

soundcloud.com/ey-b0ss-can-i-h…-the-fuck-up-filthy-frank i wanna say dont add this song - Nirvana-The Man Who Sold The World

• Vip Sounds

hustler - - Suggestions

im already prepare some songs (mp3 in archive, use winrar to open files), you can download it by my link: yadi.sk/d/Ti54fcXckF6Qnw list of songs : Nirvana-The Man Who Sold The World Busta Rhymes-Break Ya Neck DJ Protein-Say My Name Giggs-Hustle On Harvey McKay-Lost -Original Mix Sash--Adelante Space Frog-Die Unendlichkeit please add this nice songs habibis. kiss

• Vip Sounds

hustler - - Suggestions

yes!!!! need more music!!!! and sounds!!!! +1

• new map poll suggestion

hustler - - Suggestions

rp_uptown_v4 update

• i cant change gang name

hustler - - Suggestions

hello i want to make suggestion about gang names. It will be very nice if we will have command for change gangnames like "/changegangname [....]" thereis no way to change you gang name right now and it really suck because you need to crash your gang and create new gang only for new name of gang .

• Shipment Respawn

hustler - - Suggestions

I absolutely agree with that. make a timer to self-destruct the cargo or stick it to the ground. shipment always hided when DOA is on server, this is number 1 rat, im so hate people like them who dont use something and dont give to other people use that shit. number 1 stupid position. SYLE habibi, please fix that problem, regular online players want have fun and oppotrunities to earn money, but that player (DOA) always come to the server, hide shipment and sit in afk all the time. this is very s…

hustler - - Suggestions

okay i see

hustler - - Suggestions

i guess you didnt tryied this map habibi. there are a lot of good bases. just look coldcommunity.com/hl2mp/maps/rp_city45_v4a.bsp.bz2

hustler - - Suggestions

hello habibis, as you know last map change was in 14 october blyat, so if we following the logic - next map will be in 14 january ( 5 days left blyat!!) so consequently I want to suggest one map in map poll - city45 . this is good map habibis. please add it in map poll.

• --Your information-- IGN: hustler SteamID:STEAM_0 :1:102815895 --Accused member information-- IGN:Ruffneck Soldier SteamID:STEAM_0:0:19490667 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: SOC Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: this is a demo ( you can choose high resolution in settings and speed of demo): yadi.sk/i/80Q8Du1RYYPdng and there is original dem file : yadi.sk/d/DSjghlM-7Tp3Ww this demo clearly shows how ruffneck dropped his rpg before he landed. this is 100% soc.

• hello people --Your information-- IGN: hustler SteamID:STEAM_0 :1:102815895 --Accused member information-- IGN:Ruffneck Soldier SteamID:STEAM_0:0:19490667 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: SOC Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: yadi.sk/d/60vCEZl86Mlp2A- THIS IS ORIGINAL DEMO. AND HERE YOU CAN SEE SLOWMOTION DEMO WITH SOC. (SPECIAL FOR BLIND BOYS WHO SAYS "THATS FALL DAMAGE".....this is not fall damage blyat because you can clearly see how he dropped weapon (rpg)…

• ruffneck clear soc AGAIN

hustler - - Denied Ban Request

hello people --Your information-- IGN: hustler SteamID:STEAM_0 :1:102815895 --Accused member information-- IGN:Ruffneck Soldier SteamID:STEAM_0:0:19490667 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: SOC Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: drive.google.com/file/d/1bYCG6…DNCMHR0Z/view?usp=sharing if link dont work you can watch demo here : yadi.sk/d/60vCEZl86Mlp2A this demo is a prove ban him for 1 year pls. he do it all the time. number 1 stupid

• hustler's house impossible props

hustler - - Suggestions

1-everything is possible if you act wisely. 3 players were able to kill me after you ran away. gravity doors are legal. 2. the door you're talking about is annoying me too, too, but you can shoot through it at me, too

• extremely rare player on the server. and even when he is on the server ( 5 hours in the last 2 weeks) - he is in afk. no admin for that boy! but in order not to upset the boy, I suggest that he be awarded the prize-gay of the year -1

• Capt_N3mo Admin/Staff Application

hustler - - Applications

+1 . capt nemo is a good boy and he is often on server. sometimes new players need props and help, but we dont see any admin on server blyat, so we need more admins.