Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

• I have been writing Metal's admin response for a long time since sometime after he posted his app, and I promised him I would comment on it eventually, but it has been too long and so yes I kind of slept on it. I apologize for that. Here is my response finally after much consideration and thought... He says he wants to try to help the server, I think that's fantastic. He is an extremely high energy player and sometimes downright diabolical, but everything he does is well within the rules as he i…

• Miketyson aka Diego

Lawdog - - Accepted Ban Request

I warned this player for DOC. CLEAR Rule breaker but only 30 plus hours on the server. Player hit me with crow bar but when I fought back this player ran away and DOC. When said player came back I gave a stern warning about it, and told said player to read the MOTD while informing others to keep an eye on the situation. Player came back shortly after with a different name " Mike Tyson" This is most likely the alt account of someone we have banned in the past.

• Shipment Respawn

Lawdog - - Suggestions

I would see why you would want your enemies to not get a pinata but hiding the shipment is bad for the server I think, Nugget thanks for your input and the respawn idea seems feasible .

• new map poll suggestion

Lawdog - - Suggestions

Good Idea

• I don't think I have ever seen the hungryman item on the food list since I have played, they were more of a rare item gained through dailies or a spin etc. If I myself bound Hungry mans it would be the equivalent to having a piñata in some ways, it would make me ridiculously hard to kill. As it is the Sex with the Chocolate Cake bind allows a player low on health to use their skill to run and hide but have to recharge their health in 3 to 4 increments, 100 hp each and taking like 20 seconds each…

• hustler's house impossible props

Lawdog - - Suggestions

this prop job was my fault, it was an experiment to try out new strategies within the new rules. If it is found to be to OP or if it is being abused, I will not use this double ended grave door crouch tunnel setup again. I thought because it was the correct fence length of a crouch tunnel it would not be as OP as the crouch tunnels that where recently outlawed but it seems like maybe it is in that realm because of the 2 gravity doors of each end. Thanks for your patients Metal.

• This reminds me of the giant weed plant glitch that made the pot grow to the size of the room, but it was only client side. A few times the weed was invisible but other players besides the weed grower himself could still see it. If I recall this was very rare and would happen at random.

• Capt_N3mo Admin/Staff Application

Lawdog - - Applications

I think Nemo has always done his best as a player to make a positive impact to the server, while still enjoying the game and having fun. He does not hesitate to help brand new players all the time. He has a good handle on the game. As a player, Nemo has impressed me from the beginning. He is kind, light hearted, and has a mellow tone. He has quick reasoning skills as far as admin would require. He seems very honest imo. Yes, accepting this application could be good for everyone in the entire com…

• Job Update

Lawdog - - Suggestions

A compilation of many Great Idea's Mira. When admins take time to write such long posts on the forum, it's usually because they feel motivated, and care enough about the community to do so. Much respect! Thumbs up from me, this is well done, and very thoughtful. Updating cop sounds great. This is something that I have wanted to do for a while now. Also the rest of the job tweaks are genius, and this "soldier" thing, sounds like money to me.

• Quote from Wiseguy: “Doom calls it like he sees it! ” This is true, And Metal is probably one of the more affected players by "Hand of Doom's Calls". Is this 100% Metal's own fault? I will leave this question up to the community. I will say that no one is perfect, this is true even for previously high rank admins, but it's how we handle ourselves in those not so perfect situations that can be a key marker of a person. HOW YOU HANDLE ADVERSITY DEFINES YOU, even if that adversity only happens a ve…

• T’is time.

Lawdog - - Hall of Fail

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “lies thrown in from Lawdog to be complete. ” Doom is still mad about post in the past that were negative towards him its understandable. Hand of Doom, its ok to let people critique you, it's for the good of the server. If you think your perfect, then yes I can see why you think I am a liar and anyone that says you have done any wrong (maybe even by your own accident) is a liar. It's ok to be vulnerable, We all felt vulnerable to some tyranny under the old admin system. …

• I hear you Grub but this is not about the 2% base, these rule changes have been in the making for a long time even before this gang was formed. I just never expected them to go through and have this level of restriction. This is about all the players with one and two door houses as well that are going to lose top propping capabilities, for safety. Literally affects everyone, seeks to ban anything more than 1 prop in the path of a player that slows them down. By the way, many admins all went thro…

• I wish this Thread could be limited to players that actually put in playing time in the server, No offense To Rezzoz and all the others that are wanting these new big restrictions on propping to stand, Many of you do not play consistently except for Doggy comes on lately a lot. We are talking about players trying to grind on the regular and make $$$ Quote from Rezoz: “I like to be creative and imaginative with my propping. ” Under the New rules your old apartment last map would be banned, it for…

• Quote from The Doggy: “The rule has absolutely nothing to do with mazes and there is no mention of the word maze in the rule so I don't know where the fuck people have gotten that idea from. ” Doggy this rule favors intruders, people who want to steal and make easy money and you know this. and please, you know what Hustler means. he means "crouch" tunnel that changes directions like a maze, they are pretty much illegal now besides a tiny small fence, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. ducking one time quickly in…

• yes as a brand new player myself in the past, I remember the fence crouch maze Rat Meat designed for me in my first ever one door 2 level apartment. This humble maze was like magic to me the way he fit together 8 props so symmetrically was satisfying, also it was the only thing I had to help stop China, Kelpy, and many more from kicking in my door and taking my drugs, robbing me blind. I may have just rq without it due to being robbed so easily and waisting time trying to earn money with nothing…

• Recovery of Removed Cop EXP

Lawdog - - Denied Ban Appeals

I recall Templar telling me at the time he would have rather been banned for weeks then loose any of his exp. I know cops put in a lot of time to get that far. Hours grinding away loyal to the server. In the end he quit sometime soon after. After seeing how long he has been gone for, I would have no issue if he got it back.

• Safe Place to Speak

Lawdog - - General Discussion

My last big post on this was for the entire sever, This post is more for my own closure with doom. (admin to admin) Hand of Doom, when a player gets banned or dealt with it may ruin their night. They just want to play the game they love. You know the feeling? Life is hard and with Covid it just sucks sometimes, coming on this game may be the one SINGLE HOPE or escape players have to be part of something amazing, a real family community that shoots each other in the face. It's beautiful. I'm sorr…

• Safe Place to Speak

Quote from Oidoxie: “So much talk about how you have been abused and treated badly in the past, but how come you haven't taken any action in the past when it happened? ” What is Stockholm syndrome? Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response. It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers. This psychological connection develops over the course of the days, weeks, months, or even years of captivity or abuse.

• Safe Place to Speak

"The Veil has been lifted" Hand of Doom has helped many players including myself at many points in his time here at Cold Community, but all the good things he does cannot condone the SERIOUS RED FLAGS in the past and many NEW things that just have and will come to the light. Now that he is not a "Root" anymorewe can stop putting him on a pedestal and say the truth. Other admins including myself sat back and let him be abusive and so for this I have a very heavy heart and I will speak for those w…

• I admit that I was mad over a year ago. IT HAPPENS but maybe i needed to do more research about this current admin state.