Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• Quote from Captain Cock: “ok, great, if there's no players then there's no problem. Thread closed? ” I am talking about helps players who are the only ones active. The recidivism daily for instance currently requires someone to kill them with a bounty or a cop to arrest them. "Mall cop" would require another player.

• All we really have to do is give the player a new daily each time they complete a daily. The "reroll challenge" button should be available every hour. They shouldn't really be called "dailies" but "quests" or some other name instead. I do not see a reason to keep "dailies" daily. Please let me know what you think.

• Stalinism, Communism or both? Either way. This is a good idea. +1

• Quote from Captain Cock: “If you need to reduce crime, can't you just switch to hacker and use No Crime software? If for a daily, players need to be jailed, perhaps a new job of "Mall Cop" where you can arrest others with crime in the same way basic cops can. But Mall Cops don't have any other police commands or access to PD. They earn only respect points no cash so it's not a job someone does for too long. So for a daily you just need a second player to go Mall Cop for a while. (?) ” Yes but th…

• There should be like a combine NPC next to the jail. Pressing your use key on him will send you to jail if you have 1800 crime or more. You can also decrease the player's jail time by 25% for confessing to doing crimes. There needs to be some kind of system since the only way to reliably go to jail is if someone kills you while you have a bounty or if a cop jails you.

• Your in-game name: "Mandrew - Wonderland_War" The Staffs In-game name: "The Doggy" Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0 Description of the Event: Doggy forced me to accept his bribe. Proof of Event: drive.google.com/file/d/1sQKuw…QU29Dr71s02_sEbUkc1H/view 6:33 in the video

• It's very bad and frustrating when a nocrime software fucks you over. All it really does is waste time and it's just RNG bullshit.

• Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32674990 Your in-game Name: Mandrew - Wonderland_War Why you got banned: I said "banning threats don't work". Other Information you think we should know: This is basically the convo. Me: "Is hate speech allowed?" some dude: "yes" Me: "I hate doggy" Doggy: "banned" Me: "banning threats dont work" gets banned

• It was a mistake. When I killed you it was a mistake, but I remembered you coming towards me with a shotgun so I thought I remembered a rule that allows you to shoot citizens that look provoking. But this rule never existed. So it was a mistake (which I should've said first). Not to mention it was an RPG which can very well hit people you didn't mean to hit (even in regular deathmatch, not just roleplay) It's happened with me before and another player told me it's okay since he knew it was an ac…

• Quote from eldrun: “Quote from Micobot: “Quote from eldrun: “Quote from Micobot: “Locks & Lockbreakers in the current system should be 1:1 in value. 1k for 1k, anything gained from breaking in is profit. ” So spending 70k to get 10k from a printer is a 10k profit even though you rank account has lost 60k? ” No. You spent 70k to get 10k from a printer and to also force the victim party to either give up or pay 70k to get 70 more locks. Are you actually going to argue that people break locks to ga…

• Quote from eldrun: “Theres already negative incentive to break locks even with the low price it is now. You’ll never break 15+ locks and make that money back with a profit. Most people can afford more than 14 locks so it’s a waste of time to use lock breakers in the first place. From an economic standpoint you have to look at the marginal benefit vs the marginal cost, if the choice (not always purely financial) outweighs the cost (also not always financial) you’ll pick the one that benefits you …

• I like this suggestion.

• Quote from IDaab: “I have only had small encounters with BEAMED. Although he seems like a friendly, respectful player that is well aware of the rules. The whole copy and paste from another application situation got me shook. Sure he has made up for it by creating a new application and putting it into his own words. (Could have just edited your old one instead of making a new one) But it wasn't entirely on his own accord. I have no doubt it was just a mistake and BEAMED would probably be a good a…

• Quote from Kyuto: “Greetings Mandrew! We had this topic a lot of times and there is a reason why we didnt't change it (yet) Maybe you can read some examples HERE . But we appreciate your time to give us your feedback and opinion. Our Admin Team will work on every issue to make the Server enjoyable and fair for everyone. ” I got some arguments. Quote from IDaab: “I'm not entirely sure the reasoning behind the price difference between locks and lock breakers. Basically from my view, it adds a chal…

• Alright, with the price being lower or the same as locks makes defending your house near impossible. Let's say me and someone else has the exact same money ($50000). Locks costs $1200 and Lock breakers cost $1000. I put 41 locks on my door which in total cost me $49200 but the guy that has the lock breakers cost him $50000 and owns 50. All he needs to do is break 41 locks with 9 extra. See where I am coming from? How am I supposed to defend myself if they have an advantage? Sure, if we increase …

• Quote from The Doggy: “Ok, I still agree with eldrun in that suit is an optional benefit, as a cop you don't have to use it. It just makes cuffing people easier, so if you are wanting to have that advantage over rebels then there should be some kind of penalty for it and I think the small time waste is perfectly suited for it (no pun intended). ” I guess that makes sense. But to be fair there is still a penalty which is still having to run to that area. Maybe instead of making the chargers super…

• Quote from The Doggy: “Yeah, but why do cops get fast suit and rebels don't? ” Because for the most part, all the chargers are located in the PD which can be hard to get into if you are a rebel. When I am a cop, I just want to get to prepare quickly and get out. As a rebel however, they have to recharge their doorhack so not much time will be wasted.

• I lock this guy in jail giving him a surprise lol. No, I didn't plant the mines.

• How is it unfair? Aren't all the suit chargers located inside the PD?

• Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “Quote from eldrun: “Quote from The Doggy: “I kinda wanna do it anyway just to have like 5 man pd raids where cops literally cannot kill anyone camping in the armory, would be fucking lit ” I feel like even with one person the cop gets cucked ” I would agree with both of you but you do know what the plugin does right? It doesn't recharge the suit chargers but only gives the player suit power faster. ” Considering that suit chargers only…