Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 91.

• ☭Change economic model☭

Birddieboo - - Suggestions

Yes habibi, amazing idea >:) +1

• some items you have to be given and are not normally available, such as, the Yoshi skin or the Annabelle shotgun that only few people have from events or other reasons >:) hehe. I think there was also a secret rifle awhile back that was epic, dunno where it is now.

• Seber 2 hawrd

Birddieboo - - Hall of Fail

So basically i play on this server you prob never heard of, its called CoLD Community. so I was on there and the money is hard to get cause I don't wanna put in effort to make it, so can you just gimme like lots of money and lockbreakers, or at least change the entire system so it makes money way easier to get please. Thank you.

• you dont need to do /stats to see if someone is a vip lol

• in the last 2 weeks metal has had 5 hours on hl2dm, I'm unsure if he has things like a job or if he doesn't think the game is fun anymore because of the lack of activity on the server in general, but I know that we do not need another inactive admin never on the server. -1

• Job Update

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “-Cops earn more money for jail time, For example: $5 per second in jail instead of $3 per second. ” They do make $5 a second when someone is in jail. It would be better, like beef said, if it was more than $20.

• T’is time.

Birddieboo - - Hall of Fail

One of the gayest posts I've ever seen, not cause the idea of eco reset, just the amount of retardation and mockery about things unrelated to the discussion. Smh.

• Epic map

• words of love

Birddieboo - - Mr. Bean's Words of Wisdom

Beautiful as always.

• Candy SOC

Birddieboo - - Accepted Ban Request

this was 100% SOC, demo clearly shows you shooting at him and he killed himself on the spot, but how did he suicide after you hit him? thats my question +1

• Safe Place to Speak

Birddieboo - - General Discussion

Man, birdi sounds really gay in that 3rd video, its like if grubbsy had a baby with himself, thats what bird sounds like. also whats up with half the images being orange?

• Safe Place to Speak

Birddieboo - - General Discussion

i think birddieboo is kinda gay, but a good enough admin

• I dunno how this would work with different sized apts because they might not fit, but this is a big brain idea +1

• I Agree with doom. I watched both demo's and came to the same conclusions. The First demo he got blocked by the door. The Second Demo was clear doc, DOA was comin out to shoot him and he left so he could get out of the maze.

• this ban is too harsh

Birddieboo - - Accepted Ban Appeals

I talk to different people in different ways kill, I know you hate hustler so much, i had to talk to you as if i were you. but you've seen many times I don't hate hustler, I've helped him defend his base and killed tons of people for him. I would never intentionally get him banned, like I said I didn't know it was against the rules, and since hustler was hearing it from me he thought it was legal As well.

• this ban is too harsh

Birddieboo - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Yea I thought it was legal aswell, completely my fault. I don't believe hustler wanted to get banned, he just thought that since I was saying it, it was okay. At least reduce his ban a little bit.

• Snowden Nerf

Jail time isn't dependent on crime, its based off how many people you have killed

• B9WhLCLxUabiQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==r489gQRuv+gmCB35r9z2d3LfACb4o9rtezL2wfX5fzA3KN3jTfzgAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC Grubby told him what to say, obv doesnt know rules of cop.

• Snowden Nerf

WHattttt Too OP? NOoooooooo 100% not, Altho it takes atleast 6min to do one loop of the map right now that's 28 computers (excluding VIP) which is 56 software, if we say that 50% of the software you get are bank software thats 28 bank software every 6 min, there are 1440 min in a day so if you were to hack for 24h straight you would get 240 loops, (amount of loops around the map) 240 x 28 (the theoretical 50% bank software from each loop) you get 6720 bank account software for 24h of hacking, no…