Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 137.

• +1, need active cops. aFRin is a player who sticks around and is active. There is the side worry that the language barrier means he wont understand the rules fully, but the upside is worth this tiny risk. He is a player that isn't looking to break or bend rules, but to play and enjoy the game. He does have a light troll side to him, but I don't believe he will bring that with him to the cop side.

• Making RP more replayable

MeTaL ^x^ - - Suggestions

Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “To be fair, not all dailies are level 3-4. ” yes but those lower lvl can be completed faster, meaning they can do it, wait and then roll a lvl 3.

• Making RP more replayable

So people can complain more about the economy and people being rich? it's already too easy to make money lmao.

• ☭Change economic model☭

lmao, I'm down, no more apt hiding and suit teet sucking for hustler.

• Players can choose to be cuffed

Unfortunately that would interfere with the rule involving cops working with rebels.

• Players can choose to be cuffed

Would be a good option, would also help with people recidivism daily as the cops are not very active and the ones who are suck. Not a bad idea at all.

• Mr. Sandman Cop Abooz

MeTaL ^x^ - - Denied Ban Request

Your in-game name: MeTaL ^x^ The Staffs In-game name: Mr. Sandman Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:235137967 Description of the Event: shoots me and kills me without me firing a single shot near/around him Proof of Event: drive.google.com/file/d/1g50B1…HhfDzNqy/view?usp=sharing PLZ admin jail

• I have a couple questions

MeTaL ^x^ - - General Discussion

I do not understand why you have to bring DOA into me answering your questions. Platinum VIP has been a thing, you just have to request it specifically through Syle. There is no standard option for it because it is kept on the hush and exclusive. If you find any of the doctor who phonebooth's (I know they are called Tardis's) and hit your use key, it will teleport you. As for daily specific items, I would just say do dailies. The higher the level of daily, the better the reward.

• The Doorhack is a platinum VIP item you would have to reach out to Syle for. Teleports are around the map but are in some houses. I don't understand what you mean by "unknown items"

• Thank you sir Volar!

• How do you "accidentally" hit someone square in the chest? That could have been any weapon and you would have hit me.

• I has VIP as well but still a newbie tag.

• Your in-game name: MeTaL ^x^ The Staffs In-game name: Mandrew - Wonderland_War Staffs Steam ID: [U:1:65349981] Description of the Event: Cop killed me with RPG without me attacking them. Proof of Event: drive.google.com/file/d/14Rvyv…i_vAMUu-/view?usp=sharing

• CM-Vulcan cop app

MeTaL ^x^ - - Applications

-1 Also I honestly can't tell if this is a serious application or you were bored.

• --Your information-- IGN: MeTaL ^x^ SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29287041 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018839811/ --Accused member information-- IGN: brenDEN SteamID: [U:1:860385166] Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198820650894 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: SUICIDE out of combat, player drowned himself to avoid being shot and going to jail with his bounty Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Me and Hoosa shooting at him as he's in t…

• --Your information-- IGN: MeTaL ^x^ SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29287041 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018839811/ --Accused member information-- IGN: (A3) Bpn17 nick SteamID: [U:1:10848171] Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971113899/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Doorblocking Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Witnesses at the scene: JP Hoosa Lawdog Was there an admin online at the time?: Yes Lawdog If the previous question was …

• China's Dev/ Admin Application

MeTaL ^x^ - - Applications

China is a player who has a great intelligence but isn't afraid to be the bad guy. He is meticulous and clever and due to these traits could make a fine addition to the dev team. Even if it is working on something small, or just looking for bugs/errors I'm sure there is some kind of work that he could take on that would free up other dev's to work on bigger projects. I'm fine to give a +1

• temp keys

Quote from Captain Cock: “For me I think pro afking is really frustrating, particularly for new players who join what looks like a busy server only to find it’s deserted. I’d prefer to see all locks banned and seek and destroy hiding afk players be a thing. ” You could just yankow, break locks. It's a function of the game. AFKing doesn't make as much money as some people think, with the rate that the server crashes youll only make 5-10k at a time. If you are a really high wage, maybe 20k. Active…

• That is not a bad idea at all, but there's a lot of variables and balancing that will have to be required. Another thing that could be added to that idea is like a value vote, so whatever your "donating" you can put a vote in for what it goes towards, and the highest dollar amount per vote is the winner kind of thing. Or it could be a random system with % chances kind of thing. Or we can make it drop a new special loot crate that's diff from the shipment. Maybe it has mini pinata's, or other thi…

• Now that Hungry Mans are 75k out of the vendor there should be a buyback for them as well. Another item that people get from dailies and spins that don't generally get used as much are PD jammers and scanners. PJSw6hQAAAAASUVORK5CYII=