Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 89.

• Quote from Oidoxie: “First kill slam and second is basically trespassing in the house, idk if having keys counts or not but dude is making last stand there with huge crime i would consider that area his free kill zone. ” As DOA stated that is not Ruff's house, nor does he have keys to it. He just came back a couple days ago from a ban, this guy never learns.

• Server is down

Capt_n3Mo - - Server Bug Report Forum

Server is down and not restarting. Maybe nfo is doing an update? Please fix! =D Have a great day everyone!

• +1, I think he would make a great cop. Only thing I would suggest Afrin is to just read over the cop rules one extra time. I know the language barrier can be difficult. If you are ever unsure of anything don't do it, or ask someone before. This guy has come a long ways from when he first joined. At first he seemed like a total troll but did a total 360 and turned out to be a great member of our community. Make him COP ASAP!! =D

• IGN:(Grandmaster I) Guerilla warlo SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:5424085) Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: soc, and doc while in combat Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: I was in a dm with this player after he shot me, he kept soc over and over, doc once, and door blocked several times. I gave him a several warning saying it's not allowed and could follow in a ban, than he told me to fuck off and continued to do so over and over. I really didn't want to p…

• Mercenary Daily Bug

Capt_n3Mo - - Server Bug Report Forum

Your name: Capt_N3mo Your steam id: U:1:30975887 Description of the bug: When working on mercenary daily kills are not being registered in the daily as being completed after a players has a hit placed and killed. This doesn't happen all the time, seems to only happen when the server has been up for quiet some time. After server restarts it will work again until about the 8-10 hr mark. It has happen to me a number of times, and happen to DOA today. Steps to reproduce the bug: Change job to hitman…

• IGN: Ruffneck Soldier SteamID: U:1:38981334 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999247062/ What rules did said player break?: Prop abusing with an Rpg, killing Hoosa and myself with an rpg through props. He also has several crouches in his base, didn't think this was allowed anymore. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: You see Hoosa and I entering his base, as we start to make our way through he starts blasting rockets at the fence killing us both. We had no w…

• IGN: Ruffneck Soldier SteamID: U:1:38981334 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999247062/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Soc Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: He pulls one of his infamous soc's with shooting an rpg at his feet when his health is low. Finally caught it on demo Witnesses at the scene: Just myself at the time Was there an admin online at the time?: No If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: Does this p…

• Players can choose to be cuffed

Capt_n3Mo - - Suggestions

Not a bad idea, have like a Commissioner that will allow you to turn yourself in, and could also sell a get out a jail card/ out on bond for like a crazy amount of money. So while you are out on bond you would be on probation for 5 to 10 minutes, and say if you get anything over 3000 to 3200 crime you will be sent back to jail for double the time. A get out of jail card would be a great money sink and with the bond/probation still adds the risk of going right back to jail.

• that's sad, what did you do Mr? ='(

• Accidentally Reset My Elo

Capt_n3Mo - - Resolved

Looks like someone took care of it. Thank you!

• Accidentally Reset My Elo

Capt_n3Mo - - Resolved

I could have sworn I chose to have my specialty reset but seems as I chose reset Elo instead. Is there anyway to have that reverted back plllzzzzzz??

• This drug buyer NPC won't work. Can't sell weed at it and also will not allow you to complete drug runner run. Will not bring up a menu. Had to upload the image of the NPC and it's location to mediafire, for some reason the forums wont allow me to upload an image. Keeps saying an unknown error has occurred. mediafire.com/view/ej1ai11xa07…17_-_19.53.33.59.png/file

• Quote from Volar: “Those usually get tacked on top of the Medical Vendor. They are always an after thought and left out of the Set up Guide. I'll look into getting them added. ” Yea I can understand that. There’s a lot entailed to setting up a map. Thanks Volar, much appreciated.

• I have searched every vendor on the map and can not find a vendor for alcohol and drugs. If we could get one put in place we would all greatly appreciate it. =D

• lawdog is a retard

Capt_n3Mo - - Accepted Ban Request

Do you really want a perm ban? I'm sure that can be arranged.

• lawdog is a retard

Capt_n3Mo - - Accepted Ban Request

He is in here doing it again right now and killing boxes unprovoked. This guy is nothing but a troll.

• Quote from Volar: “Merry Christmas. As a note, it's not automatic. Someone with the ability to set your flags on the forums has to be notified to grant you access. ” Happy New Years! =D Thank you!

• Quote from DOA: “You can change it in your profile, change Rank in your profile ” Yea there nothing there to select. Thanks though.

• How many years of VIP donations does it take to get Donor status, or do I have to donate a kidney? Do I get extra credit for buying vip for like 5 ppl too?

• Having that and a message in chat/hud when you complete one part of you're daily. Meaning as when you are working on Marijuana 3 and after you pickup you're 3 plants you get a message in chat (RP) you have completed 3 of 60 of Marijuana 3 Daily. Not sure if that is possible coding wise but would save a lot of time and would be easier than type /dailies than clicking on the daily you are working on to see the status. Both would be very useful and a nice option.