Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Allow 1 Npc

syle22 - - Suggestions

Sorry we used to sell npcs but they were super over powered

• Add cop time

syle22 - - Suggestions

easily done, ill check this out

• Idea for the server

syle22 - - General Discussion

been thinking about the map rotation ye

• Gang member list

syle22 - - Suggestions

Quote from Rezoz: “Quote from syle22: “yis we need to add this ” Hello, i was thinking, it might be possible for a plugin name "Gang Member List"Quote from ReBeL KinG KaZiK: “So like if you are in a gang & you type /gangmember that you see all your friendly Gang members & if u type like /ganglist ( u see wich gangs exist) & /gangmemberlist ( Enemy gang players) or just a /gangmemberlist for friendly gang members Would be good & nice to see I hope i hear good things about this one Greetingz Frist…

• accepted someone can employ

• Gang member list

syle22 - - Suggestions

yis we need to add this

• Brenden Doorblock

syle22 - - Denied Ban Request

Brenden was warned and he moved, if he does it again report and harsher punishment will be given

• All, I know it has been too long since we last had a chat. Many of you have expressed your concerns related to the map, and the server as a whole. I want to apologize for the delay in the map change and lack of communication. There have been unforeseen events which have delayed my ability to handle my responsibility as owner. That being said, I think you are all due for an update. Doggy has written some impressive code related to prestige and the other admins have been busy setting up the new ma…

• Accepted nautilus launched

• fixeddd fixeddd

• All, rp_abuse_me_city_V3 won the poll and @The Doggy has been hard at work setting up the map. Map will change Tomorrow, Friday March 5th at 10:00PM Pacific Time. Refund your current house using the command once on the new map (Case sensitive) In chat: !refunddoor rp_Linesse_r3 In console: sm_refunddoor rp_Linesse_r3 Doggy also crafted several fixes to the mod. Source Code (11 lines) Thx Doggy

• All, Here is the selection for our next map cycle. Poll closes in a week. Which map will be your valentine? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ rp_citylife day/afternoon - Classic rp map with day/afternoon variations. coldcommunity.com/hl2mp/maps/rp_citylife_afternoon.bsp.bz2 index.php index.php ----------------------------------------------------------------------…

• Vip Sounds

syle22 - - Suggestions

yes historically we have switched out sounds for others, any suggestions?

• new map poll suggestion

syle22 - - Suggestions

abusemecity should defo be on the poll

• Rust Runescape 3X Server

syle22 - - Ban Appeals

@Uberkist

• DM System Idea

syle22 - - Suggestions

@The Doggy would you be able to make a new db for this? just track win / loss and hook it onto player.DMScore?

• We need a economy reset

syle22 - - Suggestions

Quote from Captain Cock: “Sensible hat on for a sec... There was a thread a few months back on econ resets and it was generally jumped up and down on by most people, including me. I love my money, I worked for it and don't want to give it up. However, a lot of players want a fairer ecconomy. How about this as a solution - Bank and Items get reset once a year, alondside a map change. Basic low starting cash / items given to all. Then all players on the top 25 wealth list get reset to the lowest s…

• Exploit/Bug with using Vodka

syle22 - - Resolved

Vodka make you strong

• shipment propblems

syle22 - - Suggestions

u trolls

• Doggy Admin Abuse

syle22 - - Hall of Fail

Heres an idea, dont give out peoples personal info without consent. dog already reversed the ban seems like it was handled.