Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 161.

• Remove Koipe from admin.

MeTaL ^x^ - - Suggestions

Last time I checked I was suggesting to remove you from admin as you are absolutely useless as one. As such this is in the suggestions channel. I am not reporting abuse, I am suggesting the removal of a position so that it could be filled by someone who might actually utilize it to benefit the server, rather than be a complete and utter skid mark.

• Remove Koipe from admin.

So I have been on the server since like 2018 or so. And in all of my time when it comes to admins in the game I just have one question. Why the fuck is Koipe an admin? I have never seen him in the server until this week in all my time on the server. Every comment he makes in discord or on the forum is trolly and adds absolutely zero value to any conversation ever. He seems to be nothing but a pothole for other admins. Most recent example here where everyone is trying to debate and find balance a…

• remove vandailsm 1 from dailies

Remove Vandalism from dailies Brought it up months ago, no traction from anyone.

• hola

MeTaL ^x^ - - Introduction

coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…dcf09449e366ad144dc5c1e1e

• Bugs as a cop.

MeTaL ^x^ - - Server Bug Report Forum

Had a bug report about this open since June of 2020 Jail Release Bug, lack of teleport

• SQUID GAME

While adding new content is always a good idea. This one might be too trendy and get old quick. Like where the headspace is at tho!

• Admin abuse is outrageous

MeTaL ^x^ - - Roleplay HL2DM

I don't see how killing a player is admin abuse? You would have to elaborate on that one. I have never seen an actual admin impersonate someone. Most rules are open to admin discretion, so depending on the admin it may apply to a rule. Luckily for you there is a format for reporting an admin for abuse. Just make sure you have proof, and fill out the proper format and then the higher ups can take care of it.

• Prop limit vip

While it would be nice to allow more props, the reason for prop limits has to do with ent counts and stability. If we allow more props per house, the maps become less stable and crashes will happen more often. Unfortunately HL2DM is limited in what it can do and that is why these prop limits were originally put in place.

• the holy grail

There are tiny slivers in here that could be utilized as a good idea. Unfortunately this would probably require rebuilding multiple entire plug ins on a pretty much dead game and a extremely limited dev team. There is also the issue of stability among other things. While money is being made ez and is building up, the simplest, easiest to code, and possibly more stable method would be to add money sinks. With this in mind, we should look at ways to expand the new implemented prestige system into …

• Good personality, has an opportunity to be a good fun cop for the server. +1

• Why is your name seminolemarine on here? Also 1st clip you were very well dead, you couldn't have witnessed the SOC. You come in at the end of the other 2 clips so I guess you can be considered a witness for those.

• I'm sorry kelpy but non witnesses and non admins shouldn't be involved in ban reports. Please leave this to the admins of the server.

• --Your information-- IGN: MeTaL ^x^ SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29287041 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018839811/ --Accused member information-- IGN:RajaTheRusski SteamID:U:1:12160977 Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: suicide out of combat Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: you can see he clearly kills himself as he runs in front of me just at the second that i fire. I added 2 more videos of him killing himself by launching himself wit…

• Brenden Doorblock

MeTaL ^x^ - - Denied Ban Request

--Your information-- IGN: MeTaL ^x^ SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29287041 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018839811/ --Accused member information-- IGN: brenDEN18795 SteamID: [U:1:860385166] Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198820650894 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Player was actively doorblocking to avoid being killed Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: brenden fleeing from the engagement, closing a door, then placing him self agains…

• While snowden may have been nerfed, it is still a high paying low risk job. You get crime, and you have a slight risk when you cash in. Drug runner has much higher active risk within the job. So if it pays more than snowden it would make sense. Cops do not need any jobs or buffs. 5 dollars a second for jail time can rack up fast. New jobs will need to be a completely unique concept to even be considered. That also doesn't include how complicated and stable it will be. I do believe some kind of a…

• Remove Vandalism from dailies

With the new season of RP comes a reminder of a space waster in our dailies slot. For those who don't remember or don't know about the daily Vandalism, it is where you break x amount of someone's locks. Not only is this daily costly to complete with Vandalism 1 requiring 5 locks to be broken which is the equivalent of 5k, but the reward for a tier 1 daily is seldomly worth it. Not only is it not worth it, but with the reset of the season, you will not regularly see houses or other structures wit…

• Slappys cop app

MeTaL ^x^ - - Accepted Applications

Quote from Slappy: “Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Badge bunnies and i wanna do something other then be a criminal. ” Best answer to that question I have ever seen. +1 from me.

• Unlimited Doorhack

MeTaL ^x^ - - General Discussion

I am going to ignore the fact that you spent time to make an entire post here to discredit everyone else. The multihack idea isn't a bad start to an inbetween. But a simpler option would be maybe buff the timer on the doorhacks to take less time, but make them more expensive. even if it's a 10 second cooldown it gives enough of a delay to not just have someone scoot through 30 doors and disappear. Another option than just making it more expensive would be to have an increased crimerate for doorh…

• Unlimited Doorhack

TO: Lawdog This post is in the general discussion and the things I had to say pertain to the subject matter. Platinum VIP unfortunately wont be a thing anytime soon and I listed the reasons why. Instead of calling me a "Male "Karen"" Please contribute to the actual discussion being had and list some counter points.

• Unlimited Doorhack

Quote from .50BMG: “Whoever thumbs downed this, would you care to discuss why this would be a bad idea? ” It's hustler that thumbs downed it. I don't think Platinum VIP or an unlimited doorhack will ever become available again. We can't even get regular map switches now and those are scheduled, ban requests take about as long as it takes for you to get your tax return back, and there is barely any incentive for a player to continue playing at this point. A majority of the day is just players AFK…