Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Christmas Map 11/25/18

syle22 - - News/Announcements

Greetings all, Today marks the start of the winter season in HL2DM. Fall in Amsterville has ended, and winter is upon the server. The map will be changed to rp_uptown_v4_winter. We have fully priced all housing so feel free to look around and secure some top property. We will be pushing content updates to fit with the holiday season as well.. Give the map an upvote! steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1548016964 Remember to use sm_refunddoor rp_amsterville_v3 in console to get your am…

• cop app

syle22 - - Accepted Applications

accepted @MiraclesBelieveInMe employ

• other mod changing ideas

syle22 - - General Discussion

1-4 i see major balance problems. 5-7 can be worked on and implemented immediately. jihad was once an item, should be easy to remake. just create an item that spawns the slam explosion entity and blows up lol. Although grapple hook may need some tweaking. Figuring out usage and price. there is also several plugins for grapple hook so we will have to find the best and port it into the rp framework. this one has ridiculous amount of fluff. not sure if we need all of it just the grapple part. forum…

• reinstated, if he leaves again. perm kos him

• accepted, someone can employ

• should be integrating this somewhere on this site soon, probably in a iframe link in the sidebar those lock breaking numbers POG

• Pizza Time parlour requerments

syle22 - - Suggestions

i saw his pizza parlor its nice

• 0at

syle22 - - Ban Requests

Quote from motd: “Do not exploit glitches found in the game ” its the first line of motd. we will be making if player.passive players.Collisions = 0. No more /push either. closed

• New trails hats and effects

syle22 - - Suggestions

Bruh 600 effects lol dope

• accepted employed

• New trails hats and effects

syle22 - - Suggestions

Yeah absolutely. I recently added the pumpkin mask and was looking for more. Pm me in steam

• bAN rEQUEST KONUMUN

syle22 - - Accepted Ban Request

unnecessary, especially through being more than enough. Banned, closed.

• Halloween Event - 10/31/18

syle22 - - News/Announcements

Greetings Poor Souls, Today we have something very special for you to enjoy. Quote from Syle: “Doggy's ritual sacrifice has unsealed the legions of hell! They have been unleashed on the map of Uptown! Only you can clear the undead hordes from the streets and free Mavs soul. You will be rewarded for your service as we have set the bounty for zombie heads at $750 index.php We have on site support that has provided you with access to banking institutions as well as discounted firearms and food. Hel…

• Uptown v4 - Winter

syle22 - - Roleplay HL2DM

YOOOOOOOO

• Admin application Dede

Yo lets do it. Dede + fist german axis powers united as trial admins

• Cars for hl2 dm

syle22 - - Suggestions

Quote from Master(D): “yeah but its just a good feature anyway to have cars, just so players can have a drive if they want to. or have it include a job or ect. there are a number of issues with cars correct but fixing them isn't that hard. ” agreed, could sell them for 1m each and just fuck around with them tbh. does not have to serve any practical purpose other than that. Better on some maps than others too.

• Admin application Dede

DEDE has asked me to re open this application. My stance hasn't changed and i believe dede + fist could be our next trials

• Surver crash Lottery money gone

syle22 - - Hall of Fail

i bought one ticket with console and therefore the government won this lottery

• yo wtf is that you rock climbing in ur pic? accepted and employed

• ban wtf

syle22 - - Suggestions

were not removing the snake skin lol. dinosaur is 500k 1 time use stop crying about it. closed