Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Littlepizzabutt admin app

Volar - - Applications

Known and been around Pizza for well over a year now. I'm a hard -1 on this due to her Mental State and the fact that when she gets emotional in any sense everything flies out the window.

• Prior experience is a major +. I've honestly heard no Complaints about the Player nor have I seen any Bans. The application looks pretty solid. As for the Gender allegations and such, who honestly cares? Maybe Cat identifies as both or is Trans. I give zero fucks about Gender. What I care about in an Admin is their Will to Help, their Mental Maturity and if they have the ability to for the most part be unbiased when it comes to disagreements with players they may not like. I want more Admin feed…

• Lawdog's Admin application

Volar - - Applications

I like whats written in the Application but I don't like what I've heard of emotions and some of what I've seen when actually online, be it only once it noticeably stands out to me due to what others are writing about emotions. However since I ultimately don't know the player well enough I can't give this a +1 or a -1 reasonably without more Admin Input.

• China's Admin Application

Volar - - Applications

Hard no from me on this one. - Not saying hes a bad player or anything of that nature. We have much better Applicants applying at the moment.

• Reinstated.

• Dede's Introdcution!

Volar - - Introduction

Good Read, not good in the normal sense of the word but a Story and a lesson was passed on which is what matters. I'm glad things got better for you and I'm glad you joined the Server and gave us a try. Honestly it seems to me like the vast majority of people have a Story to tell, most bad and some good. Some let it warp them and control their path while others overcome the bad and set their life for a better ending. It looks to me like you're the latter and I hope you'll continue down that path…

• Talked with Dede and got his side + a demo. It shows you SOCing. I took a look at past records for the account, several SOC's including a recent one which was a week long. Due to my Doubling Rule for same Bans I went ahead and edited his Ban to 2 weeks. Also banned you on the Forums for 2 days due to double posting. Next time you want to say something Edit your post, also make sure to follow the proper Formats when posting a Ban Appeal or Ban Request, it's not hard but if it's not done then we s…

• Watched the Demo from start to finish at 250%. Knew Map. Knew Commands. Knew Players. Looks like an Old Player or possibly Ban Evader attempting to Troll others and abuse the Box Time. Ban Request - Denied.

• If it's still not set then Doggy needs to return Jorune's bank. Stop messing with people FFS.

• Money HiScores

Volar - - Suggestions

It just means we wipe the player or just wait till the next Reset and it'll be gone anyways. This does not mean a reset is imminent.

• Seems like an innocent mistake plus nothing harmful came of it. Hes been talked to and warned. Thanks for the report - No further action will be taken against Fist. As for China - Double posted on the Forums, see you in a day or two.

• got banned, wtf

Volar - - Hall of Fail

It's an automated system that stops people from using Multiple accounts or Family Sharing.

• I'm all for Miracles getting Admin once more, just be sure to let us know the next time you're heading out for 6+ Months lol.

• Quote from CaveJohnson: “I would maybe consider removing slams from any cop jobs. If cops want to buy a ton of slams like a normal player and place them all over the place then that's one thing. But clearly when someone has an infinite supply of them it becomes a problem. ” No cop jobs have them besides Rank 10 which is my Platinum Cop that I requested be made for my buck. The 1,000,000 EXP Requirement to rank up to it is unrealistic in a year so it's pretty much unattainable.

• Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “"Slams don't discriminate. - This applies to Cops as well as Rebels. - This excludes throwing SLAMs then detonating them, Placing SLAMs down then pushing other players into them as well as shooting a placed SLAM to kill or damage another player or placing SLAMs on Entrances that only have one way after watching a Player Enter. (Example Shops or Tours of a Players Home) - This also excludes anything an Admin can deem as Intentional. (Being done with Malice)" The last lin…

• Asassin

Volar - - Suggestions

Sounds like Suicide out of Combat to me, especially if poison is noticeable.

• Admin application Dede

Volar - - Accepted Applications

I say give em Trial.

• Give em Trial.

• brenDEN CIVIL PROTECTION

Volar - - Accepted Applications

Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “+1 not double post lol this ones on my behalf Hes dyslexic and cannot type well we talked about it with amongst admins in game if you can find his last apracashion youll see. ” Still a double post. I dunno though about that second part, I'm seeing alot of stuff not typed well from your post too. I'm on the fence with Brenden, he doesn't seem to break rules(other than getting pissy and advertising other servers on ours) but his mouth on the other hand needs some work. T…

• Issues with the ruels and the MOTD

Volar - - Suggestions

Word of mouth is supposed to spread it. How long should it remain in the MOTD when something is changed? Why don't all players go to the Forums OR have Discord? A good chunk do and should be able to relay information.