Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

• Ive waited a bit before i comment on this app. My first expression of cat was that he/she was a very friendly and helpful people towards newer and older people. Cat showed people how to play the game and adapted quickly to the rules. Cat definetly fits in our community, as she already contributed new ideas and suggestions for the server, aswell as solving conflicts. For now , its a +1, but i wish that you learn more about our staff members, as you've only been playing for a month.

• Lucifer's Admin Application

dede - - Applications

in my opinion we have better applicants, so a -1.

• China's Admin Application

dede - - Applications

Not sure about this one here, i can see china as trusted admin because of his past experience in rp.

• Lawdog's Admin application

dede - - Applications

was a bit trolly and unmature when he started playing rp but progressively learned more about the game and improved his behaviour. Also putting false ages in current and previous app instead of telling that it is uncomfortable for you to state your real age, makes you less trustworthy. Also needs to build more confidence. was a bit trolly and unmature when he started playing rp but progressively learned more about the game and improved his behaviour, but has to build more confidence. Nevertheles…

• Dede's Introdcution!

dede - - Introduction

Hi, I was thinking about doing such a post a long time ago since ive played for more than a year at the server and i hope i can maybe help people that are struggling in life with the similiar conditions i had. My parents traveled in germany after the second world war, i was born and raised in germany but my parents didnt speak german and ive never learned the language my parents spoke, my mother speaks german decently but my father doesnt speak it good enough, i actually feel distanced from him.…

• Littlepizzabutt admin app

dede - - Applications

Only problem I see is the lack of respect people are giving to her and maybe how.she would react to that, other than that I guess everyone deserves a chance to prove himself. Edit: Changed to -1 after recent events.

• lets start with the ban, I did ban you because again you suicided out of combat, so I refer you to read the rules again before you start spreading your stupidness in the forum. As for the gags, you just keep searching my attention in any way mostly through insulting me with the same words over and over again, thats the troll level of a 9 year old atmost and everyone on the server is tired of your bullshit. I dont want this feud to continue so I recommend you to reread the rules again and be more…

• Could we add this skin?

dede - - Suggestions

seen that model on other servers, looks lit and would fit to our dog lovers.

• +1 puts effort in his cop app, talked to him/her, knows the Basic cop rules. Definitely worth a try.

• Civil protection Application

dede - - Denied Applications

gonna have to drop a -1 cause most of the answers are wrong for instance killing criminals with 1800 crime or kickdooring at 4200 crime. Read the cop rules again and i will Change my opinion.

• +1 fulfills the requirement and would be a great asset for the cop Team.

• i remember when he started playing this game he made some mistakes but he proved to learn from them and on top of that hes very very mature despite being just 14 years old. So a big +1 from me

• brenDEN CIVIL PROTECTION

dede - - Accepted Applications

The only Problem that many Player have with him is that he constantly shittalks, but he now has a good understanding of the rules and would never attempt to break the rules intentionally so Overall i would say we give him a second Chance. +1

• en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrogen_cycle

• other ideas for the mod

dede - - Suggestions

bring back steroids

• other ideas for the mod

dede - - Suggestions

Hammer if you want to buy models that badly just use vendor softwares and buy them there.

• Proof it. Just for your information if a player has a bounty, whether its a box guy or not, can be killed without being provoced.

• --Your information-- IGN: dede SteamID: Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: Hurgle14 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:162379612 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/GlorytoArstotka/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: killed under 10hr repeatedly even after being warned not to do so by refering to the motd and rules. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Witnesses at the scene: Was there an admin online at the time?: yes If the previous question was yes why did they…

• MOD rewrite sugguestions

dede - - General Discussion

i like the ideas 5 - 7, could see the scientist job as a gang job, idea 6 works well with this map and jetpack or hooks sound awesome. Good Ideas.

• +1 great player has been active the last couple days, would recommend.